Ch: 42 [Suit and Whips]
1.7k 5 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bruce continued his work on the special suit he was crafting for Selina. He wanted it to be perfect, a blend of aesthetics, durability, and functionality. The sleek black catsuit he had designed was truly a masterpiece.

The material used was a unique blend of advanced fabrics and microfibers, providing both flexibility and resistance to wear and tear. It clung to the body like a second skin, accentuating every curve and contour, enhancing Selina's natural grace and agility. The suit was designed to allow for a wide range of movement, ensuring that it wouldn't hinder her acrobatics and combat skills.

He had also incorporated a few special features into the suit. It had a concealed utility belt that could hold a variety of tools and gadgets, a pair of retractable claws that could be extended from the wristband, metal claws that were strong enough to slice through regular metal, advanced goggles with Jarvis's integrated System to help her get all the info she needs, and a built-in communicator that would allow her to stay in contact with the team during missions.

He stood before the suit encased in a glass container as if it were on display. Bruce admired his handiwork, pleased with how it had turned out. He could imagine her wearing it, looking like a true femme fatale.

"Looking good, now, for her whip," He turned his attention to crafting a collection of whips for Selina to use in various situations. Each whip was carefully designed to serve a specific purpose, enhancing her versatility and effectiveness in the field.

The first whip was a standard bullwhip, made of durable leather with a weighted tip. It was a versatile tool that could be used for precision strikes, disarming opponents, or as a grappling hook for swift escapes.

The second whip was a coiled whip, featuring multiple intertwined leather strands and small metal blades. This design allowed for a wider range of impact, making it effective for crowd control and lethal at the same time. Add a little poison to the blades, and enemies will fall like flies.

The third whip was a shorter, specialized whip with electrified tips. It was designed to deliver a stunning shock to opponents, temporarily incapacitating them without causing serious harm. Or there is a mode to dump enough current in her opponent to roast them like a chicken if the need arises.

Bruce took great care in the construction of each whip, ensuring they were not only functional but also elegant. The handles were designed with a combination of leather and advanced materials, providing a comfortable grip while maintaining a sense of style.

'I will make energy whips later. I need to test the limit of the reactor on a real fight before I make them,' He thought.

After he finished the last whip, he looked at the collection with a sense of satisfaction. These tools, combined with the sleek catsuit, would make Selina a sexy assassin or fighter.

With everything prepared, he couldn't wait to surprise Selina with her new suit and arsenal of whips, "Alright, everything is done, Time to give her the surprise. There are only 2 days left before the event... Humm..."

He turned on the news. But there isn't anything new except for the fact that the GCPD has captured a group of gangs and some unidentified dead bodies they found in the sewer system.

'They didn't even mention which gang... Might as well ask Elana for details. She must know the present situation with the Black Mask gang... Or... I can just test out Jarvis...'

Bruce's mind raced with possibilities. He contemplated whether to contact Elana to gather information about the current situation with the Black Mask gang or to take a more direct approach and have Jarvis hack into the GCPD's database for updates. With time running out before the Wayne Enterprises car show, he needed the most up-to-date information to deal with the situation.

Turning to the AI, he said, "Jarvis, I need to know what's going on with the GCPD's recent operation against the Black Mask gang. Can you hack into their system and gather any relevant information, such as their current status, the identities of those captured, and any connections they've uncovered?"

Jarvis responded promptly, "Of course, sir. I will initiate the hack and retrieve the information you require. Please stand by."

The AI initiated the hack, and within moments, he had gained access to the GCPD's database, specifically the records of the recent operation against the Black Mask gang.

As the information started pouring in, Bruce quickly scanned through it. The first piece of news that caught his attention was the revelation that the gang members captured in the operation were not local to Gotham. They were from outside the city, which was obvious to him.

'Nothing new... As for the footage...'

He then viewed the footage from the bomb disposal squad's efforts in the sewer system. He watched as they carefully located and disarmed the C4 explosives that had been planted, replacing them with fake bombs.

"Jarvis, bring out the footage of the Power Station from last month and match the description of the ones GCPD caught and the unidentified dead bodies found in the sewer system..." He ordered as he took a sip of coffee and slumped back on his chair.

"Affirmative." Jarvis complied with his request, cross-referencing the information from the GCPD's operation with the footage of the Power Station from the previous month. The AI analyzed the data and soon provided Bruce with a comprehensive report.

"Sir, I have matched the descriptions of the individuals captured by the GCPD and the unidentified dead bodies found in the sewer system with the individuals present at the Power Station last month. They all belong to the Black Mask's gang," The AI reported.

"Additionally, the cause of death for the unidentified dead bodies in the sewer system has been identified as poisoning," Jarvis continued. 

'Interesting. Looks like Dad listened to my deduction back then. Now that he has stopped two potential parts of his plan, that Mask fucker must be desperate to create another distraction... A bigger one at that for their escape plan... With only 2 days left... Humm... What the fuck are they after?' He wondered. 'The reactor? or something else... Whatever it is... It's is going to be fun for sure..."

"Jarvis, keep an eye on the situation. If there are any further developments or if the GCPD manages to uncover additional information about the gang, notify me immediately. And run a scan for Roman Sinosis... Search every corner of the city if you have to..." He ordered.

[Wayne Manor] [Selina's 3rd person POV]

Selina had decided to surprise Bruce by baking a cake, despite not being an expert in the kitchen. She thought it would be sweet to do something for him.

She donned an apron and began gathering the necessary ingredients for the cake. She had a recipe book open on the counter, and she was determined to follow it to the letter. She wanted to ask Maggie for help but decided not to since she wanted to do this herself.

She carefully followed the recipe in the book- Mixing the ingredients, preheating the oven, and following each step precisely...

With the cake in the oven, Selina decided to set a timer.

The scent of the cake baking in the oven filled the kitchen, and Selina couldn't help but smile, feeling a sense of accomplishment. It was a small gesture, but she hoped it would bring a smile to Bruce's face when he saw the surprise she had prepared for him.

Martha entered the kitchen and watched Selina with an appreciative smile as she worked diligently on the cake, "How's it going?"

"Oh, good... Actually better than I imagined," Selina replied as she checked the timer.

"So, did he ask you on a date, yet?" Martha's question made Selina blush and nervous.

She smiled awkwardly, her voice stuttered, "Umm... What... What do you mean, mom?"

Martha chuckled, "Come on, Selina... You two have been spending a lot of time together lately whenever he isn't busy. It's pretty obvious that there's something going on between you two. And besides, I'm your mother, I can tell these things. So, spill the beans... Did he ask you out or not?"

She sighed and shook her head, "Yeah, he did, but the..." She almost spoke about the assassination incident. But she held herself back.

"But? Come on... Tell me. I won't judge... Just between us girls." She urged her to continue.

"After the event... We will go on a date..." Selina revealed. Martha smiled and gave her a hug, "That's my girl. Good for you! I knew Bruce would come around eventually."

The timer went off, interrupting their conversation.

----['favourite' the chapter if you like it]----

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐[Read the entire Arc-1]

[Exclusive r18 contents + exclusive patre on only r18 Originals and Images]

[No double billing] 

Next Ch: Small family time

----

89