Ch: 44 [Selina Self-conscious]
1.7k 5 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room was filled with a sense of anticipation as Selina's curious gaze lingered on the mysterious suitcase in the corner of the room. Bruce couldn't help but enjoy the playful banter and the mischievous glint in her eyes. He had prepared a special surprise for her, and now the moment had arrived to reveal it.

"Alright, kitten. Time to unveil the mystery," He said with a smirk, gesturing towards the suitcase.

Selina approached the suitcase with a mix of excitement and curiosity. Her nimble fingers worked swiftly to unlock it. As she opened the case, her eyes widened in surprise at the sight before her. 'A dress?!'

She took it out and held up the sleek black catsuit, her eyes widening with a mix of astonishment and delight. The material shimmered in the bright sunlight entering the room, and the craftsmanship was impeccable.

"What's this?" she asked, a playful smile forming on her lips.

Bruce stepped closer, his own grin matching hers, "Consider it a little something I whipped up for you. It's not just any suit; it's designed for agility, durability, and of course, a touch of style."

"Oh, Bruce, I never knew you had such a fetish," Selina purred, teasing. "You are into cosplay. Wow!"

"I beg your pardon," he chuckled.

"You secretly made this catsuit for me because you want to see me in it," she explained with a wide smirk. "I can tell by your face you are imagining me wearing this right now."

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Selina, you are jumping to conclusions too fast," He shook his head in fake disapproval, though he couldn't deny her words. His mind did wander to imagine how perfect she would look in it. "Although, I won't deny that I designed this catsuit thinking about you," He admitted with a charming smile.

She grinned, clearly satisfied with his answer. She hugged the catsuit tightly to her chest and closed her eyes, taking in its scent, "Hmm~" She opened her eyes, "Wanna see me wear it?" She teased with a wink. "Maybe lend a hand? You know..."

Bruce walked over to her and took the catsuit from her hand. He placed it on the bed and turned toward her. He then unbuttoned the first two buttons on her shirt, revealing her neckline. Selina gasped in surprise at his bold action. He traced his finger along her collarbone, sending shivers down her spine. His deep blue eyes locked onto hers. Neither of them could look away, captivated by each other.

"Yes," Bruce whispered seductively into her ear. His warm breath sent goosebumps across her skin. "I will lend you a hand."

His finger traced down near her cleavage line before stopping near the third button on her shirt. He slowly began undoing it, exposing more of her bare flesh. She bit her lip enjoying his touch. Slowly he unbuttoned her shirt and dropped it on the floor, revealing her black bra hugging her ample breasts tightly. His eyes wandered over her body hungrily.

'She is damn sexy.' His fingers traced her cleavage line down to her belly button. Selina let out another soft gasp as his index finger reached lower until he stopped right above the waistline of her pants. He moved his fingers above exploring her well-toned stomach muscles.

"Sorry..." She mumbled.

"For what?" He asked curiously, tracing the muscles she earned from training.

"You know... My body... I gained some muscles and am not that soft anymore..." She confessed shyly, looking away.

"Humm," He hummed, continuing to explore her body. "You call these muscles? These are barely noticeable."

Selina blushed slightly feeling embarrassed. Bruce leaned closer and kissed her stomach softly causing her heart rate to increase rapidly. Her breathing became heavy as his kisses trailed upwards towards her chest. She moaned softly when he pushed his face between her breasts. He inhaled deeply savoring her feminine scent before pulling away.

"Bruce..." She called his name breathlessly. "What're you doing?"

"Nothing," He replied innocently while grabbing hold of her belt buckle, and pulling it loose.

Selina gulped nervously as he unzipped her pants and pulled them down slowly revealing her white panties underneath. He knelt before her and removed both her shoes. Once finished, he stood up and gazed at her body once again. It's not the first time he's seen her naked or had intimate sessions. Yet, she still felt self-conscious under his intense stare.

"Turn around," He commanded with a smile.

She obeyed without question and turned around so he could admire every inch of her backside. Bruce admired her perfect ass covered only by the thin fabric.

"How is it?" She asked nervously waiting for his response.

Bruce smiled and placed his hands upon her hips. "Perfect," He answered honestly.

"Really?" She giggled happily. "Prove it."

He kissed her shoulder blade causing goosebumps across her skin again. Then he continued kissing her back, traveling downwards until he reached the edge of her panties. Bruce tugged the elastic band gently making sure there wasn't any resistance before sliding it off completely. Selina blushed furiously feeling exposed and vulnerable standing completely nude before him.

"Now what?" She inquired anxiously, unsure of what to expect next.

Bruce placed his hands back upon her hips and kissed her butt cheeks tenderly. Selina bit her lip trying to suppress her moan of pleasure. He kissed each cheek repeatedly until finally reaching the center where he planted one final kiss. She shuddered involuntarily enjoying his gentle touch upon her sensitive skin.

'Fuck! I want you to fuck me right here, right now!' She screamed internally wanting desperately to beg him to screw her senseless. But she resisted the urge knowing Bruce likes to take things slow.

He stood up and unhooked her bra letting it fall freely to the ground. Then he took her arm and gestured toward the long dressing mirror nearby. She followed obediently allowing him complete control over her movements. Bruce positioned her directly facing the reflective surface. He stood behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin upon her shoulder. Their eyes met through their reflections.

"Look at yourself Selina," He spoke softly into her ear. "Look at how beautiful you are."

Selina stared at herself dumbfounded unable to comprehend why he thinks she looks good. All she saw were flaws staring back at her. In her eyes, she lacked curves unlike other women her age. Her breasts weren't large enough either. Her figure resembled more masculine than feminine. Bruce noticed her uncertainty and squeezed her tighter reassuringly.

"Don't hide from yourself," He encouraged. "Accept who you are."

She nodded weakly agreeing to try harder.

"You are beautiful," He whispered in her ears, "All you lack is self-confidence. You try to act tough all the time hiding behind your mask, but deep inside, you are afraid of being rejected. Afraid of being hurt."

Selina nodded silently acknowledging his insightful observation. Bruce lifted his head and pressed his lips against her neck.

"Let go of those fears Selina," He urged kissing her sensitive skin. "Trust me. Accept yourself."

She closed her eyes allowing herself to relax completely submitting to his tender caresses. He kissed her neck passionately while rubbing his palms across her stomach sensually.

"You think you aren't as pretty as the other girls," He continued whispering seductively. "But you are wrong. You have a unique beauty."

Selina whimpered softly enjoying the way his hands explored every inch of her body leaving no area untouched. His fingers brushed against her pubes lightly causing her thighs to tremble uncontrollably. Bruce nibbled playfully on her earlobe causing her knees buckle causing her weight shift backward. Luckily, he was standing behind her providing support preventing her from falling to the ground.

He walked before her after giving her time to recover, "Don't look away..."

"Bruce..." She moaned breathlessly. "Please..."

"I love your emerald iris," He confessed kissing her eyelids lovingly. "Your sharp nose..." He pecked her nose tenderly. "Your full pink lips..." He trailed down planting soft pecks along her jawline, ending at her mouth. His tongue parted her lips forcing entry inside. Selina responded eagerly accepting his intrusion willingly.

They broke apart panting heavily gasping for air.

"I love your breasts," He declared cupping them firmly squeezing firmly earning another gasp of pleasure. "Your flat tummy..." His fingers traced circles around her belly button eliciting giggles from her.

Selina laughed joyously watching his expression change from seriousness to amusement. The electrifying sensation she felt as she watched him worship her body caused heat to pool in her core.

"Bruce..." She pleaded pleadingly.

"I love your smooth legs..." He continued ignoring her pleas. He kissed her thighs and calves worshipping every inch of skin available. Selina moaned loudly losing control over her senses completely surrendering herself entirely to his care. She watched as his face came to a stop before her crotch. She could feel his breath brushing against her folds sending waves of ecstasy throughout her entire being.

He looked up meeting her gaze intensely.

"And I love your pussy," He declared planting a firm kiss directly upon her clit causing her knees buckle again.

Selina cried out loudly unable to contain herself any longer. Her whole body convulsed violently shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm swept through her like a tidal wave crashing against shorelines. She squirted without any warning or any hard stimulation, spraying Bruce directly in the face, catching him unprepared.

"Oh! I..." She stuttered.

"You came from just that? Wow! Such a naughty girl," He teased licking his lips clean, tasting her juices. "Delicious..."

"Sorry... I couldn't hold it," She apologized blushing crimson red.

Bruce chuckled amusedly, "Well, no harm done. Now I know what makes you cum easily. That's useful information."

Selina glared daggers at him annoyed by his teasing, "Pervert..."

"Says the person who squirted on my face," He countered smirking playfully.

She stuck out her tongue childishly sticking it out defiantly refusing to admit defeat. He laughed merrily amused by her antics.

"Well, time to put on the catsuit..." He picked up the black suit from the bed.

----['favourite' the chapter if you like it.]----

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐[Read the entire Arc-1]

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 

Next Chapter: Selina & Bruce- First time

87