Ch: 84 [Selina and Ivy pt3]
955 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Girl, I am just getting started..." Bruce pushed her legs up and spread them apart, so she could see everything clearly. His thick shaft stretched her walls wide, spreading them. With every thrust forward, she would gasp softly with a little groan and suck in the air. Her eyes closed.

"A-ah~ Faster," She groaned and panted between his thrusts.

With each thrust, the bed squeaked and groaned beneath her. Her breasts jiggled slightly from their forceful motions.

"You like it fast, huh?" He remarked and began fucking Ivy harder and deeper. His pace quickened, gradually gaining momentum. "How about this?" He increased the tempo of his thrusts, taking care to make them deep and swift, causing Ivy's insides to tremble and shake, until eventually she clenched tightly around him once more and came again.

"Fuckkk!!! Hahaha!" She came hard with a large smile on her lips as he slowed down his thrust and pulled out. But he quickly lay behind her and pushed his cock back inside. "Holy fuck!" He started ramming her, raising her right leg. He pounded into her pussy with strong thrusts, slamming his cock into her vaginal canal deeply.

Ivy writhed, struggling to remain conscious, while her lower body trembled constantly. Bruce held on to her thighs firmly as she clamped down hard onto his shaft, her pussy walls quivering nonstop. He was also close. He could feel it.

He got on his knees and held onto her hips. She let him take control completely while his thrusts became quicker, harder, more aggressive, penetrating deeper than ever before. Her ass jiggled uncontrollably each time he entered, yet, she screamed louder in ecstasy as she writhed around on his cock. She squirted her juices over him as her pussy rippled against his shaft.

"I am gonna cum," He announced, groaning and grunting, pushing in and out her tight pussy. His speed increased as he pounded her grabbing her waist. His eyes were on her delicious butt.

"Not inside- FUCK!" She begged before suddenly cumming violently, her muscles contracting along with the convulsions wracking throughout her whole body. And then, he pulled out, flipped her over, and pushed his cock into her mouth. "Ah! Mmmphh! Mhm!!" He pumped his hips several times. His shaft sliding between her lips, while he cupped her face and slammed his cock between those pretty lips.

"Take it..." His release came and spurts of cum blasted straight into Ivy's throat.

"Mummm~" She swallowed eagerly, letting herself be filled up by his hot, sticky liquid. Her legs quivered and her pussy tingled as the last drop flowed down into her stomach. She smiled, satisfied as he pulled out and slumped beside her.

"That was fucking awesome," He said, grinning at both girls.

Selina shook her head and pushed Bruce. "Good job, tiger. My turn! Now," She commanded.

"Wha-" Before he could finish speaking, Selina climbed into the cowgirl position atop him. She slid herself down upon his thick member slowly, swallowing every inch. His hands ran down to rest on the undersides of her soft, round ass. "Fuck!" He felt his cock stretching her tight walls even further, and moaned out loud.

Selina didn't even move. She waited patiently until she got used to the feeling.

"Damn, I am so tight, you love it don't you," She boasted, loving the attention as she ran her fingers over his chest, admiring him.

"Was that even a question?" Bruce teased her, lifting his hips upward into hers. "Yeah, you like how thick my cock is, don't you? Well, do something about it." He lifted her off the bed with just his hips. Her entire body went rigid with pleasure.

"Make me... Why don't ya?" She grabbed his throat and looked into his eyes with hunger and a smirk. He grabbed her waist with both arms and began to move her hips along with his own.

"You like that, huh?" He groaned in pleasure.

"Good. Keep this up, baby," She liked this feeling of being on the top for a change. She held his shoulders and began grinding her pelvis against him with incredible force. She placed a hand on his abdomen to steady herself as she began riding him in earnest. "Just a little faster." Selina encouraged, squeezing her inner muscles tighter around his cock and increasing their pace, her tits bouncing wildly in the process.

Bruce couldn't take it anymore. His entire lower body felt numb. He gasped uncontrollably.

His grip tightened as they got faster and deeper. Soon, his breathing grew heavy, almost as if he had run a marathon. Beads of sweat rolled down his face and neck while Selina fucked herself onto him. She turned around without getting up and started to slam herself up and down in reverse cowgirl position.

[Spat!] Bruce slapped her ass, making her jump. "That's right. Bounce that cute ass," His grip tighten and their movements became more erratic, his thrusts growing irregular.

"Oh god, don't stop!" She screamed out as she orgasmed with intensity. This time, she let herself fall forward and caught the covers on the bed, resting on her elbows. "Ooh..."

Bruce managed to hold back a moment longer as he let Selina have her orgasm.

Ivy was watching them with a slutty grin. She shifted a bit, pushing her tits on his face, "Mumm~" Ivy moaned when he started licking and sucking them. The way his tongue twirled and swirled around her nipples was intoxicating. She never imagined herself capable of doing something so lewd. It felt heavenly to have such a talented man using her body for his amusement. And to top everything, having Selina nearby, watching everything made everything just as exciting.

'God! To think my first would be a threesome...' She thought.

Selina recovered and began to squat down onto his cock while he lay flat on the bed. It wasn't an easy task since his shaft was incredibly large and thick. Nevertheless, she managed somehow. After all, she knew exactly what Bruce liked, after spending many nights learning to take the same man. "Damn, B, your dick is as massive as always. It fills me up completely... God! It's hitting my ends..." She purred.

"Thanks for the compliment, Kitty..." He replied and then went back sucking on Ivy's juicy sweet nipples. They tasted good, with a green apple flavor. 'Dang! She is using her power to sweeten herself up...'

Slaapp! Slaaapp! Slap-p!

Selina rode his length with increased force. Her full hips swung forwards and backward. His cock's flared head parted the warm flesh between her legs, entering her snug womb.

"I am close... Keep it up," He mumbled on Ivy's boob.

"Hold it a bit... Please. I want to cum with you," Selina replied, breathless.

"Me too," Ivy added, her hands caressing her clit.

The moment was so erotic. The room smelled of sex and Bruce couldn't get enough of it.

"Fuck~!" He tensed his balls, and felt a sudden wave of tension building up in his balls, his eyes looking at the beautiful Catwoman fucking him vigorously while he was sucking on Ivy's juicy tits.

"Do it, Bruce. Cum in me," Selina's walls flexed and contracted tightly around him. "Fill me up with your cum! Now!" She spasmed in his embrace as another orgasm surged through her system, Bruce let it all go with one powerful thrust upwards, blowing his load straight into her pussy. The force of it shook him. Her spasms gripped onto him, drawing everything inside, her walls squeezing everything. "Gooo~!" He sucked hard on Ivy's tits and began bucking uncontrollably.

They stayed there without moving for a few minutes enjoying the afterglow.

Selina slowly lifted her butt up from his cock and watched their mixture seep out her pussy, a pleasant feeling surging her mind. Bruce watched her collect the seed of her creampie from between her legs with her fingers and then lick it clean.

"Wow," Ivy was astonished.

"You nasty girl," He remarked with a chuckle.

She blew him a kiss and replied. "Anything for you."

"I hope you are on pills," He asked, sighing as he caressed her beautiful face.

"No worries, handsome," She rolled over and joined him and Ivy for a quick snuggle.

---

AN: Next, time to see Oliver's POV. Remember, Bruce told Jarvis to annoy him?

---

----[Don't forget to 'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.]----

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 
---

Ch: 85: Oliver Queen pt1- The test begins

50