Ch: 88 [Torture]
876 8 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Location: New Underground Base] [Interrogation room]

The two thugs were in bad shape after Selina sliced off their legs with her whip, so, Ivy was busy healing them. As for the last one, he is somewhat unharmed, except for a sliced right ear.

"Now where were we?" Bruce asked with a smile, "Ahh! Yes. Your little finger. It was a little accident. It was supposed to be a thumb. My bad." He shrugged his shoulders. "I am not the best at this torture thing. Everyone dies too fast whenever I try to interrogate them but trust me, they all spilled everything by the end of it. Now, you might not be as lucky as them." He broke his middle finger, "Oops, was it supposed to be thumb? Never mind." He broke his thumb.

"MUUMMMM!" The thug couldn't even scream thanks to the tape over his mouth. He writhed and squirmed in pain, his eyes bulging out as he tried to resist the pain.

"A bomb at the docks and open shooting near a college and you fucker thought everything would be fine? What if that package had reached its destination? Laurel would have died along with her neighbors," He took the hammer and smashed it on his nails thrice, breaking them. "YOU FUCKER DON'T TOUCH THE GIRL I AM FUCKING PLANNING ON RECRUITING IN MY TEAM!" He yelled as he smashed it on his good left palm, breaking the bones in his hand.

"Muuuummpphhhhhhhhh!"

Ivy finished healing the other two thugs, "Oh, my. You are still awake after all that?" She walked and stood behind Bruce, "Brucy, what would Selina and Diana think if they saw what you are doing with them?" She licked his right ear, "Mumm~ Is that why you sent them with Elana on the baiting mission?"

"Yeah, we need to find the gang who tried to hurt you and steal the flower. Since I am stuck with this drug case, and this shit, I thought why not give them something to do to keep them busy." Bruce replied with a grin.

"Oooo, I like this side of you. Brucy, you naughty boy. You just wanted to torture them, huh? You kept me to heal them up to avoid suspicion," She giggled, "You will owe me a movie date after this, Mister."

"Anything for you, Ms. Poison Ivy," He smirked.

"Anything, huh?" She licked his ear again, "Don't forget that promise."

"Oh, I won't." He nodded. "Now, I need to focus on this guy. Show him some pain and suffering while you heal him up till he begs for death. Only then, will I ask him what I want to know and give death as a reward. So, you got anything to intensify the pain without killing him?"

"MUMMMMMPPHHH!" The thug keeps shaking his head, begging him to stop. Fear and desperation were dripping from his face and he pissed his pants.

"Hummm~ Let's see. Oh! This one is good. It will cause a lot of pain and increase his sensitivity by tenfold. He will feel every hit like a hundred punches, but he won't die... At least, not until I want him to die. So, what do you say?" Ivy created a potent mixture with her power and poured it into a small tube, giving it to Bruce.

"Nice!" He took it. "So." He shifted his attention toward the desperate thug. He tore apart his clothes and noticed needle marks on his arms. This bastard takes drugs regularly. And considering the amount of needle marks on his arms, he was a hardcore junkie, "Ah! A junkie. Nice. You like drugs, huh? Well," He took a syringe and drew the mixture from the tube, "Let me introduce you to my new friend." He injected it into his arm, "There you go. Now, enjoy!"

"MUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!" The thug started screaming as his whole body burned with intense heat. He felt as if thousands of needles were piercing his flesh and skin. Although he was used to needles, this feeling was on a whole other level, "MUUUUMMMPPPHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh, it's starting," Bruce nodded with an evil smile.

"Now, let's see if this guy has a strong will," Ivy giggled, sitting on the ground and leaning on Bruce. "Can I pierce cut off his arm and join it again?" She summoned two sharp tendrils around the thug, waiting for Bruce's reply.

"Sure," He nodded.

She nodded back, letting her tendrils pierce his limbs and tear them off. Blood spewed and splattered all over the ground. The thug was still conscious, experiencing the pain, unable to live or die due to the serum's effect. Ivy healed him back quickly before he could bleed to death. The other two thugs were witnessing this torture, shaking in fear.

"MUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!" The thug screamed more and more as Ivy continued to pierce his body over and over again before healing his wounds.

"So far, so good, huh?" Bruce looked at the terrified expression on the thugs' faces. The most disgusting of humans, yet they have low pain tolerance. Fucking druggie terrorists. He can tolerate everything except two things, people who hurt his family and people who terrorize innocent people. He treats his friends and family with love and affection and always treats criminals with violence and cruelty. Some might think his actions are that of a sociopath, but as long as he isn't hurting an innocent, his way of doing things is none of anyone's business.

After hours of torture, he finally stopped.

"Now, I am going to remove that tape and if you dare to scream or speak nonsense, I will cut off your fingers one by one and then your arms, your legs, finally, cut you to tiny pieces, and trust me, you will feel pain... Pain beyond anything you have felt in these last 2 hours. Pain that will last till I choose to kill you. That will be a very slow and painful death. You might as well want to commit suicide as that is a better option than what awaits you, but my girl here will heal you back and we will begin once again from the start. Besides, I still have two more in case you die..."

Bruce stretched his arms wide and continued, "And I promise you that, if you answer all my questions without begging for mercy or yelling, I will free you of all pain and make your two friends go through the same thing as you are going through right now. Don't you think it's only fair that they also share the same ecstasy you are feeling right now? Shake your head only once if you understand."

The thug nodded shakily. He wanted to cry and beg for his death. At this point, he could care less about what those other two fuckers are going through or what the future holds. Death is all he can wish for in this life.

Bruce removed the tape with a simple yank. The thug didn't make a single noise, "I have lots of questions for you, but first, tell me, why target Laurel Lance?"

"We were after Detective Quentin Lance. He busted six operations which caused our Boss to lose millions. So, on his order, we were to take down the detective's daughter as a warning, a message, to not fuck with us. But, due to some reason, it never reached his home," The thug confessed with a blank expression on his face. Drool was dripping from the corner of his lips as he spoke.

"What about the shooting near the college?" Bruce asked the second part of his first question.

"A distraction to tie down most of the police and detectives in that area to prevent anyone from going to Lance's house after the explosion and..." The thug breathed out painfully as his wounds still caused him lots of pain. He didn't want to speak but felt compelled to, "We were after Thea Queen, but our intel was wrong. She was never in that area. Just following Boss's orders."

"And who is this Boss of yours?" He questioned.

"Don't know his name. Never seen his face..." The thug coughed out the drool.

"Give me something, man. You must have seen something or know someone who knows someone who knows the boss. Come on, spill it all," Bruce was persistent.

The thug contemplated for a while but ended up remembering a voice and a small video he once saw of a group, "Once. There was this dude who we all called Boss. It was a video call. All I saw was a hazy guy in a yellow suit with red sparks all over his body. That's all I know, I swear."


[Don't forget to 'favourite' the chapter if you liked it.]

If you want to support me or read advance chapters, check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐As of now, Pat reon is 17 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive r18 contents] [No double billing] 

---

Next Chapter: A moment with Ivy

46