Goodbye Magical Girl
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning:

Spoiler

This Chapter Includes Implications of Torture, Murder, And Violence if you're not a fan of that you can skip this week's chapter!

[collapse]

The sound of running water floods my mind. Waves of pain surge through my head. The lower half of my body feels submerged in some substance. As my vision begins to clear, a gray, damp wall appears above me. My nostrils recoil as the smell of mold and rotten fish fills the room.

"Good Morning, Darling!" An optimistic voice whispers to me. I finally get a sense of my surroundings and come to the realization that I'm inside a sink. I groan and climb out.

"What time is it?" I call out to her.

"Hm, when I found this place, that wasn't my biggest concern," she says, blissfully unaware. I search the room and find it's a very tight apartment. There's no light being let in, and barely any radiating from the single light fixture in the room. My chest feels as if it's being pressed on as the room closes in on me, despite there not being any wall movement.

"Where… Where are we?" I ask, trying to make sense of this foreboding room. I look back at the other girl that stood with me. Rather than being distressed, she was intrigued. She had a bright aura around her that lit up the room. She inspects every inch of the room, as if to convince herself it's an art piece.

"The torture room," she looks back at me for a moment, disinterested in the question.

"Torture…?" My heart sinks at the concept of something so deplorable.

"Jeez, you never do learn, do you?" She playfully complains. My breathing becomes staggered, trying to comprehend the situation. Parts of my chest burrow themselves deeper and deeper into my body, fearing the worst for whomever had to endure this room. I feel something coating my hands. I slowly look down, wanting to deny our situation, but the evidence is on my hands. It's warm, very warm. Bright red blood covers my white gloves. I let out a scream as the memories flood my mind. I continue to scream as the memories flood my mind once more. The People, Acting as the Hero, The Madness… The Madness. It was all too much for me to bear. I look over to Shirley. I can feel my anger boil.

"You… You did this to me!" I shriek at her. I wanted to be a Magical Girl. That was all I asked. I'm a murderer.

"No, I gave you what you asked for!" She giggles. I look down at myself, and I'm dressed exactly as her. Bright pink fluffy maid outfit with bows covering it all over. Soft rosy stockings complementing the peach slippers with bows. There's one glaring difference between her and me: I'm covered in blood, splotches soaking my entire body.

"I didn't ask for any of this! You're a monster." I dive towards her, trying to get any piece of flesh off her. She phases behind me. I'm stunned.

"It seems like your memory isn't fully back. Let me help you!" She smiles with a bright glow in her eyes.

"Last I checked… You wanted to become a magical girl to avenge your mom and dad? But before we even got close, you changed our goals from that to saving the entire world. Which is a muuuuuch bigger ask, in my opinion! Even then, I went along with it!" She begins walking towards me. Her smile is unnervingly bright, radiating a holy sheen. I take steps back, fearing that she'll do more than just hurt my body.

"And then you have the audacity to not act selflessly and begin to get jealous of those around you! Really… I will never get you humans. All selfish and useless!" She kicks the wind out of my stomach. I desperately gasp for air. She continues on. "I gave you the world, and you gave me suffering! So… In return, I took your body as a payment. And we both got what we want in the end!" She slaps me and steps on my body.

"You're just as weak as I am!" She pauses before she tries to strike me once more.

"Without me, you're nothing. By myself, I'm everything." She walks towards me and I lose control of my body. I can feel her thoughts overlap mine. I can feel my mind slowly slip while she takes over. Once more.

Hey there! If you enjoyed this chapter or any other one and think it would make a great story overall, then favorite the chapter and comment! Helps me out ya know?

0