The Poor Man’s Rich Decision
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning:

Spoiler

I want to clarify, I came into this story with the explicit intent that these characters are pieces of shit. (Explicit Language Warning As Well) That is all that I will say about that. There are implications of sexual acts and general lewd descriptions. If you are not a fan of that, then feel free to skip this week's chapter!

[collapse]

I blast out of bed. My heart is meters from ripping out of my chest. I can’t feel any of my body besides my hands. Gasping for air, I look at my surroundings. My vision begins to finally adjust to the bright morning light. I expected to see a disheveled, rathole, smoke ridden apartment. What I was seeing was much more than that. White had filled every crevice with the floor and ceiling. The daylight had appeared from two closed holy silk curtains that hid what else the elusive day had to offer. Decor lined the walls, all with a craftsmanship only seen by the best of artists. I felt the covers that were filled with the finest clouds known to man. As I moved my hands admiring the pillows and covers, my hand came across a bump. I poke it, curious if it’s another luxurious item, wanting to take in every part of this room before for one reason or another it’s taken away from me. I try and clasp onto it to pick it up. It doesn’t budge. Using both my hands, this time I try once more. Yet I’m greeted with a feeling I know all too well.
“... Breasts?” I meekly say, hoping in some universe I’m wrong.
As I say that, the object moves. Along with an entire body. A head of dark brown hair appears from the sheets. My body is frozen.
“You know I like to sleep in… Come on…” She says, obviously drifting off into a different world. At that moment, the sleeper agent inside me had awoken and prepared to remind me of everything that happened. The Late Night Bar, Getting Piss Drunk, Meeting Some Woman, Going back to her place.
Having a one-night stand.
Shit. I had done it again, hadn’t I? The overwhelming amount of information brought out by my mind leaves a devastating blow to my brain. With it came the very overdue hangover. The pulsating comes in constant, unrelenting waves, as I try and investigate how far I had driven from my home last night. Only one thing could quell my mind now. Before even trying to look for an escape route.
I need my cigarettes.
I dive out of the luxury bed to the scattered clothes on the floor, looking for my cargo shorts. With in, it contains my emergency stash. I grab it and dash out to the nearest balcony. The white light blinds me from atop the city. The view is undescribable. I didn’t know the time, but the city looked more awake than I was. I take a puff and all my stress and pain fades with it.
Much better.
Now that I was able to think, I began to figure out how long it would take to leave this damn place.
“Ah, So you’re awake.” I hear a sweet and groggy voice. I turn around to see a woman in only underwear. I had seen the sight many times. Yet, this was different. Her face was amazing. Perfect Nose, Perfect Crystal Blue Eyes, Only The Rosiest Of Lips. Her hair was a mess, but had kept its overall wavy structure. She’s far from skinny, but nowhere near fat. Her breasts were gifts of god with the perfect size for my hands. She was my height, yet that wasn’t a problem. ‘How the hell had I, the local depressed, horny, drunk, swooned a girl like her!?’ I screamed in my head.
“You still like my body, I see?” She playfully remarked, knocking me out of my seconds of daze.
“Get some clothes on.” I said with little interest.
“Sure~” She hobbled to her closet.
I continued to stare back out into the cityscape. Still very unsure if this even was the same city I had lived in. What was I to do? Where am I going to go? I can barely afford food, let alone a taxi home. I sighed, taking another puff for every question I gave myself. All problems and no solutions, I suppose.
“Better?” She walks back with a barely tied robe.
“It took you that long to grab that? It’s better than nothing.” I look at her for a moment, overjoyed that I can even talk to a goddess like her.
“Aw, thanks. Now that I've followed your advice, can I have a cigarette?” She says enthusiastically. When I gave her a confused look, she continued to smile.
“You know those things will kill you.” I awkwardly try and warn her.
“A hypocrite and a buzzkill! Duly noted if we ever cross paths again,” A sharp tongue. I’m not a big fan of that.
“I’m out.” I look away, trying to avoid it.
“Oh come on, that’s just sad. I already took one last night from your shorts. It’s the least you could give me after you ogled my damn breasts for 10 seconds.” With little hesitation, she drops her high-pitched voice that she had just moments ago. And out came a sharply witted woman. I’m not a fan of this at all.
“Take one.” I pass her an emergency cigarette. She sticks it in her my mouth for me to light. I begrudgingly grab out my lighter and help her. She stands there for a moment, taking a very long drag. She holds it in for a second. Looking at me for help. I stare in awe as she begins to hack her lungs out.
“You grabbed one last night, eh?” I look back out as she tries to recover.
“I-I did! I… Just… Didn’t smoke it.”
“Well wouldn’t that help you not make a fool of yourself here?” I scoff as she plays with my head.
“Whatever.” She turns away from me.
“Well. Play date is over, I’m going home now.” I walk off the balcony and grab my shirt.
“You and what money?” I choke on my spit as she calls out, disgruntled.
“Look Lady! We’ve had our fun! I’ve got a shitty job to get to in the morning tomorrow, and if my boss smells your sent on me, it’s my ass on the table! Ok?!” She was cute at first, but I can’t handle her attitude. It reminds me too much of someone I know.
“I don’t know who the hell you’re calling ‘Lady’ you and your shitty job mean nothing to me. I was about to offer your broke ass a place to stay, but if you want to walk all the way home, be my fuckin’ guest. I’m sorry, my attitude isn’t as attractive as my body!” She snaps back at me moments before she grabs onto her head.
Oh yea, she reminds me of myself.
Before I had known it, I was downstairs sitting at her table as she began to cook breakfast.

Ah~ The story that started it all... This was made just as a way to get my mind off my other Series, SMFFTOG catchy ring to it eh? But then I noticed I wanted more and more, so I made this series as a way to do that! If you want to see more of this story or any other one, I do Favorite the chapter and comment! See ya next week!

0