George talks to Ted
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning:

Spoiler

Mental Health problems are explored in a not so pretty light (Heh.) oh and uses of needles, As usual, If you aren't interested in this you may skip this week's chapter! Have a nice day!

[collapse]

George approaches Ted, the light bleaching the room.

"Please, George, we... we could have been better together!" Ted pleads, looking for a route to escape, but George continues his barrage with little concern.

"Ted, whatever shit you were thinking, it was never true." Ted shivers, waving his hands out for anyone to see.

"Think about this, you were a king, a god, and now look how you've fallen!" George sighs, growing tired of Ted trying to force his way through this situation again.

"Ted, you shouldn't have done this." Ted cowers as George confides.

"Your mother, she came in today. It would've been nice to have seen her. She misses seeing your face. Why don't you go say hello?" Ted's face scrunches, and if it weren't for the bath he had recently taken, his face would have stunk.

"I'm begging you." George scoffs.

"Ted, you know you're better than that. You won't see her for weeks." George points to somewhere that Ted can't see because of the blinding lights as they overwhelmingly approach behind George.

"You bastard! You need to stop this!" George is finished. Ted realizes his fate is coming.

"Alright, I think it's time for you to rest." George pulls the needle.

"Wait... George, think about the kids!"

"What kids?" Ted slows, peeking his head out of his crevice.

"I'm... losing."

"I know, Ted. I'm sorry." George inserts the needle as the lights dim.

Op- I did it again... Happy December everyone. Hopefully I didn't bring down your mood too much with this one! This one is a real short story rather than a one-shot. So keeping that in mind, if you enjoyed any of my other stories, please let me know, and I'll make sure to try and make them full! Have a nice day til' then!

0