43. Lady Gray White
1.8k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

• It is really hard to write while maintaining two jobs and college. It hurts when you can't even do the only thing that you like to do for days. But what can we do ? Can't live without having Rent, food  and other stuff. Sorry for not writing continuesly.

• I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

The lady of house Gray - Beatrice Gray White was the name announced by her maid before the lady herself entered. She was the wife of George Gray who was the head of one of the influential noble families, Jace said in my ear.

The lady Beatrice was maybe in her 30's. Her delicious figure was hidden underneath a thousand layers of clothing. It was one of those old things with a corset and stuff old British nobles used to wear.

The lady entered with her two maids while the two guards stood outside. She was looking around with amazed expressions when Jace greeted her and explained various products she had her eyes on. I was just observing her from the side. 

She was very curious about a lot of things. I saw her buying a ton of cookies and chips plus many accessories, papers and pens. She practically  gasped when she found the notebooks with pretty pictures on them. She also bought many t-shirts when Jace explained how it was very comfortable to sleep in. She also spent a lot of time going through the underwear section. She was the first customer who bought the party dress we had for display with a ridiculous price tag. 

Lady - These are indeed wonderful things ! Who invented so many amazing things ?   

Jace - They are all products from the homeland of the owner, my lady.

Lady - Homeland ? Where is it ? I don’t think I have ever seen such things in any kingdom I know of.  

Jace - It’s… uhm…

Hikaru - It is far across the ocean my lady. I am afraid no one here would have any contact or even knowledge of its existence.

Jace had trouble explaining it so I had to intervene.

Lady - Oh my ! Aren't you a bit...

Hikaru - Small ?

Lady - ahm....Younger.

Hikaru - That I am my Lady. But it's not like there is age restriction for business. Is it ?

The lady Gray smiled, there was amusement in her deep violet eyes.

Lady - Of Course not. It solely depends on one's skills and abundance of funds.

Hikaru - Hahaha. My lady has a great sense of humour I see.

Lady - Ohh ! So do you it appears. Many just take it as an insult.

Hikaru - Facts cannot be insults my lady, they are simply naked truth.

Lady - A well educated boy business man... This day has indeed been an interesting one.

Okay I got her attention. Maybe I should promote my more high end products to her and fish for some extra gold.

Hikaru - My lady ! If you have an appetite for even more interesting things, I have some amazing things to show you.

Lady - Oh ! There are more things ?

Hikaru - Yes, but it's more of a VIP section.

I replied with a sweet smile and shining gold in my eyes.

I took her to the basement. We passed through the storage are and stopped at the two adjacent rooms. Both were locked and only I had the keys for them since one of the room had too much value while the other was filled with cultured things. I did not want to give heart attacks to my innocent employees. I started unlocking the first one.

Lady - Does the other room has intresting things too ?

She had followed me alone her maids were making bill and gathering all the things she had bought upstairs.

Hikaru - Yes, but it has more adult things. Nothing good.

Lady - What do you mean by adult things?

Hikaru - Ahm... Sexual things...

I heard a quiet gasp behind me but I barely heard it she had immaculate control on herself.

Lady - Are you saying that you have things of that nature too ?

The room was finally unlocked so I turned around and gave her my flirty smile.

Hikaru - Like I said nothing good...

Her cheeks were bright red. Even with her full efforts she was indeed flustered. Women of this world were really fun to mess with.

But it only stayed for second, she was overwhelmed by the expensive looking things inside the room after that.

I showed her genuine gold jewellery, beutiful paintings, sculptures and vases. She was like a kid in a toy store. She was extremely curious about everything, buying alone she said that just looking at this collection was an amazing experience. But still she bought a beautiful painting of rebellion in Roman Empire which she found extremely fascinating. I guess the unique things depicted in the painting would indeed be intresting for anyone of this era. It had many similarities of this world. She also bought a bracelet and one highly decorated hardcover Book about politics. 

Lady - Hey Cutie, what is this thing?

Cutie? What the hell ! Whatever I guess.

I went near her to see what caught her intrest now. 

Hikaru - Oh this !?

Lady - Yes, what is it ? It's nothing I have ever seen.

Hikaru - Wait a second ! Here, bend a little let me reach to your head. 

I placed the headphone perfectly on her head and smiled a mischievous smile.

Hikaru - Are you ready?

Lady - What's it gonna do ?

Hikaru - You will find out soon.

And then I entered the cassette of Bryan Adam's 'Heaven'. She stayed still for a second looking in my eyes then her pupils went wide and she made a high pitched squealing noise. I laughed so hard one of her maid came running downstairs with jace.

I was still laughing while The lady Gray had lost all intrest in surrounding and was listening like it was the only thing that mattered in the world.

Jace and the maid looked at her then me confusion in their eyes. Just then the lady finally came out of her reverie.

Lady - Whhhoaaaa ! What is this miracle thing !??? I heard a song... A beutiful song and music.... What is this!?

I finally calmed down even Jace and the maid were looking at me to explain what was going on.

Hikaru - It's a device that plays already recorded songs. It works on batteries.

Lady - Recorded!? What do you mean recorded?

I ejected the cassette and showed her.

Hikaru - The song is captured in this cassette. When you enter it inside the device you can hear the song.

Jace - Are you saying that there is voices inside this tiny thing?

Hikaru - Yes something like that. 

I turned around and picked up a box from under the shelf and placed it on the only table in the room. I was filled with more than 500 cassettes.

Lady - A... Aree... Aare this all...?

Maid - No way !!

Jace had her eyes wide as well.

Hikaru - Yes, all of them has a different song. And it's not just one. Each cassette have more than 15-20 songs....

A synchronisation of gasps echoed inside the room. The the lady grabed my hand and said or almost screamed.

Lady - Sell me thisss !!!

Hikaru - Of Course that's why I showed you to begin with... Mind you though the cassette have each a seperate rate I will give you one free though. 

Jace and the maid left with painting, bracelet and the book. The lady Gray was busy going through cassettes to decide which ones she wanted. I just enjoyed her excited figure bubbling up and down like a child. 

At last she bought two extra cassettes since she couldn't decide which one she wanted for free. We left the room with headphones and cassettes and I started locking the door when I heard her behind me. She was looking at the other door.

Lady - Uhm... I know that it's invitation only but since we did so much business already can we... Uhmm !?

Hikaru understood what she wanted and was amused at her curious yet embarrassed nature. 

Hikaru - I would certainly like to show you but it has some sensitive things that might response a bit unwanted attraction from troublesome parties. That's why I thought it would be better to first know a bit about our clientale before inviting them inside.

Lady - Ahh... Of course I understand.

Hikaru - Although since you are our first noble customer I will gift you a thing that I have inside that room.... Intrested?

Her eyes had the shining like a shooting star. I summoned a wooden box from my inventory and gave it to her.

Hikaru - Keep it with yourself. And only open it inside privacy of your quarters if you don't want unwanted surprises....

She was enchanted by the box and carried it upstairs herself, then left with all the things she had bought  she never let anyone touch the wooden box all the way though.

I slept like a baby that night after seeing the 763 gold coins bill in the name of Lady Gray.

27