42. Booming Business
1.2k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

The next day early in the morning after having breakfast I continued my daily healing of Mimi - as much as she could endure and then I left the shop. I ordered them to open at 8 am even if I don't come back before that. I went to my usual advertisement branches, a poster in the adventures guild, a poster in merchants and craftsmen guild. And when a pretty receptionist lady in the adventurers guild suggested me to officially post my request through adventures guild, I agreed hurriedly but not because of her thicc thighs and dimple cheeks it was because the faster I could get more help the better. Though she was pretty thicc, I might have to go on a quest or two of my own in the adventures guild sometime. 

I joined my staff and started enjoying becoming rich little by little. After an hour or two my first applicant came for the interview. It was a teenage boy with sobby adventures Armor and stuff. We talked some and he was good with reading and writing and on the off chance he could also do some hard labour. I hired him temporarily for a week to see if he adjusts. After him another guy and a woman came for the job but I rejected both since the guy couldn't read and the woman could only work a few hours a day. 

After rejecting another two guys who couldn't read I got a girl who was perfect. More than that I knew the teenage girl. She was the daughter of the lady we gang banged some days ago. What was her name again..! Yes... Chloe !

She was also surprised to see me. I got to know that she left her home and was now living in an inn and was just considering joining the adventures guild before her funds ran out but saw my poster before that. 

I hired her immediately since she could read and write. I also told her to do her job with excellence and I would reward her with better benefits. She started nodding enthusiastically. Before leaving though she turned around and started fidgeting on the spot.

Hikaru - What ?

Chloe - Uhm... Since that day I feel really weird here when I think about you... 

Her hand was pointing at her crotch. I stood up and got closer to her.

Hikaru - Where ? Here...?

I raised my hand and slid under her pants and loin cloth directly touching her wet puffy pussy lips. She moaned when I touched it. Her gaze was thirsty and she was just begging to be banged. I enjoyed watching her squirm under me so I dug my fingers even deeper and started moving it in and out. 

She started moaning loudly and covered her mouth when I raised my eyebrows. I mercilessly Fucked her pussy with my fingers till she squirted in her pants and lost all her strength and flipped on the floor. I was busy though so I immediately told her to go to the bathroom and started interviewing other candidates.

At the end I also hired another guy he was old and had glasses but was quite witty and was self educated. 

With that I had my shop perfectly running and thriving. With the help of these extra guys and seeing how the crowding was also reasonable, not less by any chance but reasonable. Not like yesterday where we didn't even have a chance to take a break. It was to the point that it wasn't really necessary for me to be there all the time.

It was beginning and I still had to show them some stuff and how some of the products worked but little by little they were all being independent. I also wrote a list of products and what it's uses and such were - of course it was only Jace and the new girl Chloe who needed such info. 

The old man and weak boy were pretty good at tallying and calculating plus making receipts together with Eva.

The boy even traded places with Irene when she wanted a break. A weak passed and I was swimming in gold. I had tremendous profit. So when everyone was working with high spirits I was free. Since my role was to entertain high level customers like rich merchant or nobility but they had lessened with time and a noble had yet to come.

So I turned to the thing that I was really dying to do. Bought a generator best of the best with energy saving and all that jazz. It was supposed to be able to handle all the appliances of more than three modern houses. It ran on diesel which I could buy at litre/gold so it was nothing. I placed it in the storage room of the basement it hummed a bit but didn't make as much noise as I was expected ; I was pretty happy with it.

I also bought 8 cctv cameras for the shop. Two average computers for the front desk but that would have to wait before I could make use of it. I would need to teach them first. A beast computer for me with curved display and two additional monitors. All Moder appliances like fridge, lamps, electric stove,  a TV and even a PS5 for gaming which I placed in the main hall instead of my room. My PC was already in my room so. 

I could observe what was going on in the shop from up here, so it was necessary for a sweet sweet life.

I had to call a guy from the craftsmen's guild to adjust all the wiring and stuff but between my online shop and his innovative ideas we managed to make a makeshift electric lines and even hid it perfectly. He had tons of questions but I just evaded them all saying it was all a private thing and not for sale.

It took another week or so to teach my housemates how modern appliances worked. With exasperated reactions to utter disbelief little by little they all somewhat understood the general purpose of the various stuff. Mainly the gas and the computer plus lights and stuff was what they needed to use.

So I taught the receptionist how to enter and tally and print the receipts and stuff. They almost lost their minds when I told them that they could just type one word and it would fill it with autofill. 

The printer was like a godly tool for them, they worshipped it like it was the most important thing in their life. It was funny how the old man and Eva come up with various uses for it. I promised to let them use the computer after work hours as a benefit and they were floored in front of me. 

But at last after two weeks and 4 days a noble lady entered my shop with her  knights and maids.

18