01. Humble Beginnings
4.2k 9 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Hikaru Nara and I am 35 years old. I work in a company all day. I have a wife. She is not hot but I fuck her everyday. 

Today I was riding in a train, finally going home. But suddenly a great shoke was felt in the train compartment and everything turned to black. 

After some 10 minutes of staring in to the open blue sky with clouds I realized that i had reincarnated somehow.

I tried standing up and checked my new body. I was small, very small. I think 11-12 years old boy. My clothes were tattered and my face and body was dirty with dust and sweat, i don't know how I came sleeping under this tree. But I can see the walls of a town in the distance, so I guess he came from there.

Hikaru - Okay, let's try this.

If I am reincarnated in another world, then nothing can be a bigger proof than this. 

Hikaru - Status

And as expected a transparent blue screen was there in the air. LOADING was written there. So I waited.

I was bit sad to leave my wife behind but she will get by. I was given another chance at life and this time I will not waste it in menial job.

My status screen finally loaded. And it asked,

[ CALCULATING KARMA POINTS ]

After some time it changed to,

[ 500 KARMA POINTS - PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SKILLS & CLASS ]

Ahh skills finally. Let's see.

I scrolled through the text filled screen where all kinds of skills were mentioned. There was also another tab for class. 

All the skills were maximum 300 points. And class were maximum 500 points. There were pretty cheap ones too but most important and powerful ones were this high priced ones.

So instead of choosing Hero, Demon lord's heir, or great sage which were all 500 points class. I chose two high level skills with no class, my basic human one I guess. 

First skill was Free Internet surfing - which basically allowed me to surf earth's internet for free, it was 200 points. Most important reason I bought this skill was because it allowed the instant delivery if I pay the online price. Which I would have to check how it worked. But in short i can order anything that was online available in my old world.

Second skill was Universal Editor - This one allowed me to change any physical attributes of my body and the body i touch. Which basically meant I could get really strong or change my appearance to whatever I want it to be, Amazing thing was all the changes would be permanent. I could literally make others powerless and myself all powerful super human like. I would have to check it's limits on human body though, how much changes it could handle.

So as a little test I removed my lower clothes, which was some kind of grey clothes binded by some rope. 

I looked at me white pale skin and took my small dick in hand. Then I applied my skill and made my dick bigger and thicker. When it reached 8 inches I stopped, i could make it bigger but I wanted to see how the changes affected the body. And so far nothing was different. 

Now I had a thick solid 8 inch monster cock on 12 year old boy. Who was as thin as they come. I put my clothes back up and started walking towards the town Wall. 

I opened the internet skill and checked how it worked. It was exactly as I imagined. But when I opened any shopping website, on the upper corner of the scree available balance - 0.0 was written. 

I didn't how the currency would work or whether it would work at all. So i needed to get some coins and experiment. If they had a currency at all. This looks like an old castle Walls.

I hope i understand their language at least. And what should I call myself now - Should continue calling myself Hikaru ?

I reached the entrance of the town while thinking about such stuff. A line was formed at the gate, all kinds of people were waiting to go in. I also stood behind a guy who wore some kind of leather Armor. 

According to old iron Armor of guards I guess I am in medevil time of this world. I could really get rich by selling stuff if I get my internet skill get working somehow.

I was checked inside, without anyone saying even a word. And inside the walls an amazingly beautiful old european style small town could be seen. People bustling here and there. And not just that there were people who looked like they had animal features such as tails and horns and even wings. Some even had those famous bunny ears. I also saw a man with pointy ears most likely an elf.

All the humans were white with either blonde or brunette hair, and pale white skin. I couldn't find any other kind of ethnicity among them. They had weird eyes though like red, green, blue, and so on.

I needed some money to start. So the first place that caught my eyes was a clothing store, in the way over I had discovered that there was inventory in my status screen. And the suit and shoes that I was wearing in the train were still inside the inventory.

So i guess I will make some money selling it first.

 But when I entered the clothing shop what was in front of my face was not clothes but two giant ass cheeks bending over the receptionist desk. 

It took all my power to control myself from either burying my face between those cheeks or slapping the hell outta them.

She turned around when she heard my footsteps. And looked at me like I was some bug who wondered off in her shop.

Lady - Why the hell are you here ? Go away I don't have time for beggars...! Shoo now...!

Hikaru - Is that how you talk to a customer, big ass lady ?

Lady - Bi....!!! Bigggg...! How dare y..you ! What did you say, you little squirt !?

Hikaru - I said do you want to do business or not ? Big butt lady ? For real though how big is your ass ? It jiggles like a water balloons...!!

58