30. The Destination at Last
928 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next morning we all had our last breakfast together, we decided to rush for the capital direct without any stops. 

It really was a weird environment since none of my partners from yesterday were looking me in the eye. Gvenniver seemed genuinely sad, she I understood and somehow even Irene was acceptable shameful since she came buckets yesterday and this morning too. It was totally different from how she was at the first time, she was really making up for all the lost time.

Well she won't need to be like that anymore since she really was a beauty to die for and with her scar healed, she was a perfect catch.

The one being weird was Rachel, why was she so embarrassed ? Did these guys really don't know the concept of musturbation ? But, that can't be since Gvenniver knew at a glance what use my dildo was. 

Maybe she was feeling guilty for her dear William, well whatever. I was really excited to meet new chicks and rich customers in the capital. 

The rest of the journey seemed far longer than it really was but somehow we reached the capital city before evening. Everyone was looking for their stuff in the carriages when Gvenniver approached me alone. 

Gven - I think yesterday really did it...

Hikaru - Yesterday a lot of things happened, what specifically are we referring to ?

She took my chin in her hand and raised it with dangerous expressions in her eyes.

Gven - The specificity where you my dear merchant came inside me enough to impregnate a horse...

Hikaru - Ahh that ! The way I remember it, it was you who jumped on me and not the other way around. 

Gven - I really feel different since I woke up this morning, I have a feeling that I am really pregnant.

Hikaru - Oh ! I am going to open up a shop in the capital so come anytime if there is something I can do for you. Of course you can choose to come with me also.

She blinked a few times and took her hands away from me which seemed to be shaking a bit.

Hikaru - What ?

Gven - Ahm nothing I just didn't expect you to acknowledge it even less to literally propose me...!

Hikaru - Hey ! I may be a asshole of a person but I look out for my own. And you my dear are totally mine, have no doubt about it...

I caressed her cheeks a bit to reassure her since she really looked like she needed a bit of courage. 

Gven - Y..Yours !? Uhm No ! Don't smoothtalk me you brat ! Anyway I am okay with where I am..Thank you though.

Hikaru - I am going to name it ' THE DIMENSIONAL DELIGHTS ' so Come whenever you want. I will have many more books for you.

Gven - Really ? You have more books ?

Hikaru - Of Course I have enough to build a Library bigger than this city.

Gven - That much !? For real ?

I just smiled, since even I was not sure if I bought every book the internet had to offer would it really fill the entire city or not. 

She left dreaming about how she would buy all those books and read them. Then came the adventures who promised to meet the next day at the adventures guild to share the profits from calamity bear.

I also with my entourage of four kids started to head into the city. The kids had no ID's but I managed to bribe the guards. Man, security really was lax in this kingdom. I will have to register them with one of the guilds I am in too. 

We settled in a decent looking inn with three rooms this time, Lily was adamant on staying with the guys but with my continuous persuasion and Ray's few words she at least agreed to separate for only the night. 

I was glad to find that my merchant licence was acceptable for a stall here too. I asked the receptionist lady the procedures for the shop and she explained that I had to level up my merchant level to at least journeyman for a permit. 

But the motto of the merchants guild was that anything can be bought and sold so I was able to update my level to journeyman with 25 gold. 

Then I went to the adventures guild and found the group loitering about inside. I greeted them and we all headed towards the receptionist lady.

William explained how we came across the monster and how we defeated it. All of William's party members were Rank D except Irene who was rank C, so we all got a rank up except Irene who would have had to contribute more and take an official exam to update her rank.

We got 12 gold for the Calamity Bear and we distributed it 6 ways. They insisted on me taking a bigger share since I killed it and also transported the materials which were extra money but in the end I managed to convince them that it had to be 6 ways since I didn't fight the Bear from the beginning. 

After everything was done and my new adventure card with E rank was given to me I started to leave. But for some reason it seemed like someone was following me.

Hikaru - What do you want ?

Irene - Where will you go now ?

Hikaru - Try to open a shop to rip...ahh enrich the people of noble capital !

Irene - You just said rip off didn't you ?

Hikaru - Must be a hearing mistake...haha..

Irene - Can I come with you ?

I was surprised since from the day 1 she showed hostility like no other. I thought after gaining her beautiful face back to new she would be estatic to venture into the adult world I guess I didn't know her that well.

Hikaru - What about Rachel ?

Irene - She has grown up now, she's after her desire so do I wish to follow mine.

Hikaru - I am not a good person you know ? I have a weakness for beauty...

Irene - I know, miss Gvenniver will come knocking in 9 months I guess...

Hikaru - You knew..?

Irene - I could hear her moaning every night...

Hikaru - Why didn't you..

Irene - Because she never asked you to stop, I could only follow her orders if she had given them to begin with.

Hikaru - Wasn't Stanley your master too ?

Irene - I was hired by her to be her personal guard, the rest were Stanley's guards.

Hikaru - Oh ! Well come on then, welcome to our little family of 'Dimensional Delights'...

32