31. Buying my new shop
914 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

The thing I needed the most was information. I had a hunch, but I still asked Irene about how I could know more about property and stuff. And just as I expected she told me the existence of information brokers who dealt in it. 

So we headed towards the pub that was closest to the adventures and merchants guild. I had 131 gold and some 76500 balance in my online skill. If I Remove our living and food related expenses I guess I would have to deal in 100 gold for now.

It shouldn't be so hard since even the most expensive item in the market was at most 10 gold coins. I could do a down payment of 100 for now. It was crazy how that cloth shop lady I first went to gave me a whopping 70 gold for my business suit, it wasn't that good. But I guess for this world it might be, I have not seen clothes that had better quality than that suit anywhere in the market or on people. 

After talking to some two-three of these brokers we finally found one who specialised in property. He took us to see these so-called 'deals he had in his pocket', his words exactly. 

One was in the third alley from the main market, it was almost the start of a residential area so people were very few here so I rejected it. It was a single story anyway. Then he showed us a Double story 800 square feet shop, which had two partitions in middle and two different kinds of shops were currently running. I also rejected this one since it wasn't good enough and wouldn't be available in a week.

At last when I earged the broker to fucking up his game, he showed the shop that was on the corner of the second main street of the market place. It was some 900 square feet two story building with a staircase leading to the terrace. 

The main thing I loved about it was that it was a one long shop, without any partitions. The ground floor was totally empty except some furniture that wasn't good at all. The second floor had three small and one big bedroom with a big open living room with kitchen and also a balcony looking down on the busy street. 

It had the magic washroom which he showed me, the toilet had same design as back on earth the only difference being instead of pipes the magic tool kind of erased the existence of matter from this world. Call it Eco fucking friendly. I asked about it and they said that it's just how it works. 

There was also a tool for water but the water it produced was too little, I was told I had to buy more if I wanted more water. Only one came with the Shop/House.

I really liked the placing of the Shop/House plus the fact that it was empty and ready to move in at any moment. So the question was why was it empty despite being on the second busiest street in the market.

Broker - The owner of this property is a bit odd. They want to sell this place but will only give it to someone who can marry their daughter and become a live in son-in-law. 

Hikaru - What !? What nonsense is that ? What's the point of buying it with my money if I end up in their family anyway ?

Broker - No no if you agree to their demand, you get 80% discount. 

Hikaru - What's the price of I decline the offer?

Broker - Without their demand it's 500 gold coins but if you agree it's 300 with 80% discount which means only 60 gold.

Hikaru - Can I meet this owner whoever they are ?

Broker - Sure come with me. Either way I get 3% commission don't forget that.

Hikaru - Yeah yeah whatever...

He brought us to a big mansion-like building in the nobles district. This owner was certainly a big shot but why was he giving his daughter away for something like this ? 300 gold is certainly a lot but it is not that much for a noble with a mansion like this. 

We entered and a butler received us and led us to a wide room which had luxurious sitting arrangements. After some 15 minutes of idle waiting and having some snacks the owner or noble finally came. 

We stood up as a woman in maybe her 50s and another woman who was maybe around 30 came walking elegantly. They both settled down and gestured for us to take a seat as well.

Once everyone was in their place the older women who still had a curvaceous figure and huge boobs glared at us as if analysing us with her eyes. The daughter I assumed looked more relaxed and carefree as if she was just killing some time.

Old lady - So what is it this time Ribus ?

Ribus was the Broker.

Ribus - Ah.. just another customer wanted to talk with you my lady. I did explain the situation though.

Old lady - Oh ! You want my shop ? A girl ?

She looked at Irene who was sitting beside me. 

Irene - It's him my lady not me who wishes to buy it...

She looked at me with glint in her eyes as if she had just caught a nice prey in her eyes. 

Old lady - Oh my ! How cute...and may I know who this handsome gentleman is?

Hikaru - My name is Hikaru. I am a merchant. I wish to buy your shop and would really like to come to an agreement which benefits both parties, my beautiful lady.

Old lady - Oho ! Beautiful am I ? Haha intresting ! So you wanna marry my daughter is that it ?

Hikaru - Your daughter is certainly beautiful but I am neither of age nor I have a noble title to ask for her hand my lady. Can't we come to some other arrangements ?

Old lady - No we can't, and I don't care if you are noble or not if you are a merchant rich enough to buy a shop then you can marry her.

' So my age is no problem? Who the fuck is this people? Why is she still single despite looking decent enough..'

Old lady - We need an heir for my family and she is the only family I have. My husband and his brothers are long dead so it's our only chance. And I need him to live with us permanently. 

' What da fuck ? What is this ridiculous situation ? Well there is something I can offer here though...'

Hikaru - Can we talk in private? 

I looked at Irene and she understood so she left. The broker also left leaving just me and two noble beauties behind.

Hikaru - If you just want an heir there is a way I can help...

Old lady - How ?

Hikaru - You know how...

I looked her in the eyes confirming what she had already guessed.

Old lady - I can get you killed for that insolence boy...

Hikaru - You could have married her to any poor noble guy if you wanted right ? The shop is just Honey on top. How about I buy that shop from you in 250 gold and pay another 250 worth with my genes. 

Old lady - You wish to buy my shop and also fuck my daughter without any consequences? Are you really so eager to die boy ?

Hikaru - Yeah that's what I guessed, then how about I tell you that I have a medicine that can make anyone pregnant? Even someone who is past their prime ?

Her eyes had a Dangerous sparkle in it but I could see her desire for such a thing to be true.

Old lady - Are you suggesting that you and I...?

Hikaru - You could just claim to have adopted him and everything would be perfect right?

Old lady - That all depends on this magical medicine though... And how can you be so certain it will be a he not she ?

Hikaru - The medicine is certainly powerful and well tested and yes it can also decide the gender. 

She looked at me for a long while and spoke at last.

Old lady - The binding contract..! If you sign saying that if it doesn't work that you will lose all properties and become my slave then I will enter with business with you.

Hikaru - Ahh perfect. We have a deal then.

A stood up and extended my arm but she was too shocked to even notice that. I guess she didn't expect me to accept it so easily. 

Old lady - Are you for real ?

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered.

Hikaru - Why don't we check our assets tonight and decide for ourselves?

She still didn't believe me but her eyes and her gulping mouth was all the answer I needed. She was most certainly looking forward to it. I was also happy to bang a proper milf.

30