32. Cleaning and stuff…
911 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

It was still afternoon so we left the milf mansion and headed towards my inn. Irene was quietly walking beside me. She asked what we talked about after she left and I told her about the deal I had made without leaving a single thing. She had this far gazing in the distance expression ever since. I wondered what she was thinking about so hard. At last she spoke,

Irene - You can do that ? or is it just a scheme ?

Hikaru - What do you think ?

Irene - There is no magic in this world that can change how a person's body works, but then again you healed the scar that the best healer in the capital said was impossible to do so.

Hikaru - Yes, you could say that I can somewhat alter a person’s body.  

‘ The changes had to be stable on their own though. I can’t just give someone wings and expect them to fly. The calories to maintain an extra body part would be deadly on top of the whole anatomy structure getting something out of place embedded in it. It would be a total mess, and if I wasn't careful it might even kill someone.’ 

The fact that all the changes I promised to perform were normal human things so it would be fine. A woman’s body instinctively knows how to give birth and gender is also easy since every human has the possibility of being either XX Chromosome or XY Chromosome resulting in girl and boy respectively.

Irene - So what now ?

Hikaru - We get back to my inn, have lunch with the kids, rest for a while then start cleaning and arranging things in our new shop. I want it up and running as soon as possible. The  day I am not making money is a day wasted in my opinion.

Irene - You are a greedy little brat aren’t you ?

Hikaru - Well you can’t fuck others wives if you are a good person now, can you ?

She had that expression that said this guy is hopeless but i ignored it and we continued our walk.

At the inn I gathered the kids in my room and introduced Irene again as part of our family now.

Hikaru - So try to get along with her okay?

I said while taking the dishes out from my inventory which I had ordered in bulk. 

Ray - We will but Hikaru-san isn't there something else that we should talk about now.

Lily - Yes we know Irene-san so it's fine. But what about us now, we thought about leaving but we wanted say a proper goodbye and thanks to you. 

Hikaru - Leave? Where were you thinking of going?

Cane - uhm just going you know..? We can't stay in such a costly inn...

Nimble just nodded in agreement as if that made perfect sense to him.

Hikaru - If you guys have some plan then I won't stop you, but why not just stay with me and help in my shop ? That would be a much better thing to do than anything else you can find in this city.

Irene - You can't trust people in a city like this, especially if they know you are orphans with no support of any kind. 

Ray - Help in your shop ?

Hikaru - Yes. You can think of it as kind of a job until you can find something that you really wanna do. You can leave anytime. 

Nimble - I would certainly miss the delicious food if we leave...

That got more emotions out of them then my words. 

Lily - Hikaru-san Lily will do anything to help your shop, just ask Lily and it will be done.

Irene - Oh my ! How reliable...

Ray - Thanks Hikaru-san. We will accept your kindness. 

' This guy is too serious for his own good, but I guess that's what makes him so reliable to begin with. Instead of that fatty Nimble who is just tagging along to eat. And he is still eating while we are having this serious conversation ! '

Hikaru - You guys rest for 2 hours then we will all go and clean our shop. We need to have it up and running as fast as possible.

Everyone - Yes sir !

After the kids left Irene and I also relaxed and slept in the bed cuddling. When I offered her to have her own room she instantly refused saying she will stay with me if it wasn't a problem for me. How could I refuse the scenery of her shapely butt always staying under my reach.

The cuddling soon turned to kissing and then ended up in fucking like rabbits in a heat. After thoroughly enjoying her boobs wobbling up and down as she rode on top of me fucking herself Wildly, cumming constantly while browsed the Lamazon on my status screen to see what items I could sell to this people that would be useful yet won't be used as a weapons and stuff. 

I didn't really care about throwing all their natural progression off balance and shit but I didn't really wanna make every single person angry with me also. So nothing that people in authority and power would think that it can help them in war or something will be sold at my shop. 

Irene fell limp on my chest after continuously jumping up and down on my dick. My dick was still inside her but she was too tired to move so she just stayed like that. 

I kissed her as a reward for fucking herself good. She hungrily accepted it and continued to kiss me as if trying to gobble me up. Since she was so tired I started moving my hips while lifting her just a little and she started moaning inside my mouth again.

After some 15 minutes of kissing and fucking I came inside her while she also orgasmed who knows how many times today and we both stayed in bed like that until it was time to go. 

Cleaning the unused shop was harder than I thought but we did it with brand new tools I bought and taught everyone how to use them. Children were very enthusiastic about having a place where they would stay for a long time. 

At last in the evening I gave Irene some money and told her to bring the kids to a nice restaurant to eat whatever they wanted as a thanks for cleaning and also to treat herself. 

I had another dinner plans planned for me. I was invited to the house Karbel to " discuss the terms of our deal " well the discussion I guess would go on for the whole night so asked Irene not to wait up. 

After everything in its place I entered the Karbel mansion to help a woman in need. 

29