33. Free service
1.1k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.


_______________________

I was greeted at the entrance by the same butler from the morning. I was brought to another room this time, it was also some kind of meeting room but fancier. 

In a short time the lady of the house with her daughter came walking as if doing a ramp walk. I noticed they both were more prepared than one would guess. I didn't think about wearing anything fancy or my appearance at all. 

They took the seat and a butler poured our drinks and left us three on our own.

Lady Karbel - I hope you won't mind me asking something about you ?

Hikaru - I don't know how that's related to our deal but I will try to answer if I can.

Lady Karbel - Good enough, I wouldn't have to ask if you were a known entity but I discovered that you only came in the capital just recently. 

Hikaru - Ahh..that...

Lady Karbel - Can you tell us something about your background?

Hikaru - Well as I said, I am a humble merchant from the far west. I was traveling in this country for a while and finally decided to settle in the capital for a while.

Daughter - How far west ?

Hikaru - Uhm..

Lady Karbel - Hikaru, let me introduce you to my daughter Yasmine Karbel. You can address me as Lady Alissa.

Hikaru - Too far west Lady Yasmine. I was on a sailing ship which got lost in the sea, after a terrible accident I found this country and having no way home decided to settle here.

Lady Alissa - You alone survived ? There must be other people with you...not to mention your age...

Hikaru - There were others but the village people that saved me, only found me.

Yasmine - Interesting...

The mother also had scrutinizing expressions but said nothing.

Hikaru - So should we discuss the terms of our deal ?

Lady Alissa - How about we take this discussion to the dinner table? We shouldn't waste time and get to the MEAT of the discussion.

' Da fuck what meat is she talking about ? Well whatever as long as the down payment is under 100 I am ready to do whatever she wants. '

Once we moved to the dining hall and our food was served once again everyone left except us three. And we started eating in silence. 

Lady Alissa - Why don't you come here and sit with me Hikaru? 

I was surprised but I took my plate and walked to a chair next to her but she stopped me from sitting and asked me to sit in her lap. My jaw dropped to the floor but I obeyed nonetheless.

The situation was very very weird. But now that I think about it she has treated me like a child from the very beginning. Is this her fetish or something? Or does she really want to mother me ?

We continued and she insisted on feeding me which was fine but she used her own spoon which made me a bit uncomfortable since she was also eating one in every three bites herself. And just when I was beginning to think it was not that unusual for nobles to have a weird taste I felt something down my crotch. 

After feeling someone's hand there I looked down and saw Yasmine removing my lower clothes under the table. 

' When the fuck did she get there ? '

But before I could protest a spoonful entered my mouth at the same time Yasmine took my dick in her mouth and started sucking it.

Alyssa took a piece of clothe and cleaned the sides of my mouth, I swallowed the food hurriedly to talk but just as I finished she suddenly locked my lips with her juicy big lips and started sucking licking like tasting a candy.

' What's with this duo ? Wasn't this world's woman supposed to be all shy and awkward about sex ? No the fact that they didn't even question the fact that a kid asked to impregnate them is really fucking weird..'

After some 5 minutes when I finally had a chance to talk I asked what was going on and...

Alyssa - We are making the mood.. What else ?

Hikaru - But your goddess...

Alyssa - Ahh we don't believe in her fake ass, the being who took my son and husband away from me for her selfish reason will never have my trust ever again...

' Ahh they don't believe in her ! That's new, what should I do ? I really wanna jump on this hungry duo with all my strength but I wanna really see what they would do to me if I just act as a defenceless boy with a big dick..'

After kissing me enough to her heart's content she pushed my face right in between her big bossom hugging me tightly. Moving her hands all over my back inside my clothes.

The daughter was still frantically sucking my dick as if I was going to run away. I didn't give any resistance and enjoyed being pleasured by two beauties.

Alyssa removed her boobs one by one over her clothes and guided my face onto them, I grabbed her nipples in my mouth as she wanted and started sucking and licking them while my hands also reached inside her clothes and her naked back leading up to her soft round mounds below her waist. 

We were all lost in our own pleasures when I felt Yasmine stopped somewhere in the middle and returned to her seat. Seeing that I raised my head and Alyssa also brought her boobs back inside her clothes. I also made myself presentable since it looked like fun was over for some reason. 

But before I could return to eating Yasmine came behind me and lifted me in her arms and placed me on her solder.

' What in the fuck !? '

She took me to the upper floor with Alyssa coming behind us. I could see her from smirking while I was being carried away by Yasmine.

We reached what seemed like a big bedroom with a king sized bed. She put me there and started to strip her clothes.

I saw her silver colored hairy pussy matching her silver hair. From the corner of my eye I also noticed Alyssa removing her clothes and her silver colored somewhat darker shade of pussy than her daughter which was bright pink.

After her own Yasmine removed my clothes also and started sucking my dick again while being on all fours on the bed. Her ass was unfortunately on the opposite side of my face, I really wanted to take in the view of her silver haired snatch. 

But I didn't have to wait long since just then a big fat ass with dark pussy covered with silver hair and a really cute and tight asshole descended on top of my face without any warning and completely buried me inside it.

23