34. Bitchification…
1.3k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.


_______________________

Alissa was rubbing herself with all her horny strength on my face making herself feel good without caring about what happened beneath her. Yasmine on the other hand had enough sucking and had straddled herself on top of me jumping up and down as she loved. 

Yasmine - Yeah...ahh.. That's the fucking spot....ahhh..uhmm....

Alissa - I couldn't believe...ahh...ughhmm... That such a cutie would come walking ahhmm....on hissss...ahm ownn....

Yasmine - Right !? Uhmmm....my goodness this dick is biggg..aghhhmmm....

Alissa was forcing her huge butt on my face and targeting her pussy to my mouth but I had other plans. From their talk I could guess this mother- daughter combo is a certified non believer whores. They must have had many such individuals like me before. 

Alissa's huge ass rubbed on my face but I aimed my tongue not at her pussy where she wanted it but to her tight cute little asshole. When my lips touched her anus, I felt a shiver run down from her ass to her body. She stopped momentarily but continued rubbing herself. She was getting off on a feeling of having control over me i think. 

But I didn't give her the control back and continued to lick wherever I wanted which made her equally horny and mad. She started putting even more weight on my face and literally tried to suffocate me but with my strength I could easily lift her whenever I wanted so instead I just thoroughly enjoyed being forced. 

Yasmine - What's ahh... happening? 

Alissa - This mouse is ahhh dead set on eating my ass...ahhh...

Yasmine - Haha what an interesting guy...all the other kids would just cry and start humping...ahhh... Thiss...guy sure is weird...ahhh...

' Kids ? They specifically target kids ? Are this crazy chicks into young boys ? That explains shit...'

I lifted Alissa up by her waist to release my mouth.

Hikaru - Are you two bitches seriously want to get pregnant or not ?

Yasmine - Ahhh he speaks...what a surprise...ughmmm...

Alissa - How can you lift me entirely up in the air like this..!?

Hikaru - I asked something whores.....

Alissa - Yes, that's the whole point. You think this idea didn't come to us before ? We have done this many times now...

Yasmine - Ahhh... maybe with thisss...ahh...bigg of a dick he can shoot more and deeper...ahhmm...

Alissa - Put me down... and quietly lick me bitch...

I threw Alissa on the side and raised my back Yasmine sat in my lap now so I held her also from the waist and detached her from me. 

I forced Yasmine to bend over and come into the doggy style position while I locked both her hands on the back. Her face was buried in the soft bed.

Hikaru - You guys have some kind of misunderstanding here... You are my bitches ! Not the other way around...

Yasmine - How dare you..ahhhhh...fuckkkk...so fucking bigggg...ahhhhh...

Before she could finish her complaint I rammed my cock deep inside her little hole. Making her squirm and release juices under me. 

I felt like she was going to say something else but I shut her mouth with my continuous full length pistoning. She completely lost all sense of self and just pushed her butt backwards in all angles and lost herself in mad pleasure...

The mother stood up on the bed and brought her pussy to my face while standing above her daughter. Yasmine under her legs.

She took my face and forced herself in my mouth. Her salty wet pussy met my lips and I let her pleasure herself with it since the scene alone of such a milf being so horny and forceful was extremely erotic. 

I continued to bang her daughter while holding both her hands. Yasmine moaned and even screamed sometimes but I continued to Ram inside her without mercy. 

With each pounding her voice becomes lewder and lewder while her pussy releases enough juices to drown people. She definitely loved being taken by force.

I also had enough of Milf's salty pussy folds so I ordered her to turn around and she did without resisting at all. I guess she really loved my tongue on her asshole earlier. She really held my head when I went inside her ass cheeks.

The deeper part of Yasmine's pussy was sucking me inside her as if her pussy folds were alive. She moaned extra loudly everytime I hit her womb. I enjoyed her tightness so much that I increased my girth half an inch more to stretch her pussy even wide.

 Her moans turned to extra loud ones and her ramming herself on my dick intensified, I felt her pussy folds contracting which in turn made me feel extremely tight inside her. She came while her entire body shook like a seizure but I didn't unplug her pussy instead I pierced through her womb while she was cumming and unloaded inside it my full load. 

When I finally removed my cock from her pink pussy it was gaping wide. Her hall was still twitching opening and closing while liquids of all kinds coming out of her. Creampie is really something, seeing my load coming out of her pussy made my dick hard again.

But this time I threw her used pussy aside and grabbed the horny ass shaking milf and bend her over next to her. 

I spit on her asshole and put my tip on her twitching anus.

Alyssa - Kid...No...that..hole is not..... ahhhhhhb...fuck......uhmmm...

Before she could throw anymore bullshit I entered her tight asshole. It was extremely tight. It gripped my cock like never before. The tightness and warmth was the best feelings I ever had. 

I started moving first slowly then faster and faster with each pounding.

Her cursing turned to moaning then extra loud moaning and ultimately screaming but I showed no mercy and fucked the ass of a 50 year old milf like she was my personal fuck hole. 

I pounded and pounded her until her tears and snot mixed together begging in a incomprehensible launguage. Either she watched for me to go faster or stop I couldn't understand but neither did I care. 

I unloaded my second load deep inside her guts. Her entire body shook and trembled and fell limp on the bed face first in her own pool of juices and tears. 

Yasmine saw everything from the side while rubbing her pussy vigorously. I saw her hand stopping when my eyes fell on her.

She tried to back away but I grabbed her wrist and bend her over on top of her unconscious mother. Her pussy touching her ass. From behind I could see two fat and wet pussy tower waiting for seed planting.

Yet I ignored both pussy and spat on the pink untouched asshole of daughter of Karbel house. And with one strong push unvirgined her asshole with countless screams and moans.

30