39. The Thing About Family 01
1k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

The next morning we revised the contracts of three girls while the mom chose not to change it. 

I took them to an expensive restaurant last night to celebrate my shop finally opening. 

The elf who was called Inaya left right after making the contract. There was nothing to do today since the furniture was going to be delivered tomorrow and we had finished cleaning and everything else to the perfection. 

The cat woman was called Mimi and the bubbly blonde was Jocelyn but she asked us to call her Jace. They paired up and took residence in the empty guest room. 

The mother was called Eva and her daughter was June. They settled in the room where Lily and Irene were supposed to live but Irene decided to live with me and left the room to the three of them. Lily was also fine with it since she loved the little June.

Since it looked like I had a day off I went to walk alone. The city was certainly a bustling place, everyone was in a hurry to get somewhere. I walked and walked going across the market place and near the residential area. It wasn't the nobles district or the slums but more in between stuff. Average two story houses with normal civilians living in them. 

I was just lazily wandering while humming a tune when I heard someone sobbing around the corner. I turned towards the noise and walked forward the source of quite sobbing was a girl some 15-16 years old crying with her hands wrapped around her legs sitting on her butt.

I went near her purposely making loud sounds to let her know I was coming. She looked up with tears in her eyes when I approached her.

Girl - Go away !

Hikaru - Oh my ! Here I thought people of this city were quite nice but alas...

Girl - What do you want ?

Hikaru - A lot of things actually but I doubt you can provide them.

Girl - What are you ? Some kind of witty circus boy ?

Hikaru - If you don't want people meddling that maybe you shouldn't cry in the streets.

Girl - What's it to you ? 

Hikaru - Why are you crying ?

I also sat beside her even making myself comfortable. 

Girl - Go away... You won't understand...

Hikaru - Oh come on try me...

Girl - My drunkard father married a bitch who's my stepmom who kicked me out now I have no place to live now... It didn't even take a week for the son of a bitch to... after my mother...

Hikaru - Sorry kid. That's rough.

Girl - It is... The worst part is that the bitch doesn't even care about him... I saw her yesterday with someone else...

Hikaru - Ok. What do you say we teach her a lesson ?

She finally looked at me with her red puffy eyes. 

Girl - What do you mean ?

Hikaru - What is the worst thing you want to do to her ?

Girl - She acts like a bitch because she's slightly prettier than women her age, I want to crush her beauty like a bug then I will she who cares for her.

Hikaru - If hypothetically per say you were a man what would you do to her ?

Girl - I would rape the bitch and let the world see her orgasmic slutty face... Treat her as what she really is - A cheap whore...

Hikaru - Haha intresting ! Give me your hand.

She looked confused but slowly extended her soft hand into mine. I changed her wiring from male to female. The best thing about this change was that it didn't need any external energy and neither had any stability issue since male and female were the same version of one species. 

Her eyes went wide as she finally realized what was happening. Her Pussy disappeared while something else was now between her crotch.

She touched her crotch with her other hand and just as she felt it I increased its size and girth same as mine. 

Girl - Wha.. How is this.. What are you ?

Hikaru - Do you want boring details or do you wanna fuck a bitch ?

She swallowed hard and turned her gaze towards east and a determined and scary smile darkened her face. 

Girl - How ?

Hikaru - Leave all that to me. You just focus on calming your weapon...

Girl - Hahaha... Fuck yeah... I am a guy ! I AM A FUCKING MAN !! 

We started walking and reached a house not different from the rest but the girl's face said different. 

Girl - She must be in her room right now...

Hikaru - Let's go then.

I entered the two story house the girl now turned to a girl with a massive dick was in front of me.

I followed her to a room and opened it. I saw a milf not as pretty as Gvenniver but somewhat average. She had big boobs and massive ass even though her waist was thin as a candle. 

The girl with a dick looked at me as if confused how to proceed while the milf felt our presence and turned around from where she was standing.

Milf - Who the fuck...

Before she could finish I grabbed her mouth with my hand and lifted her up with another and threw her on the bed. She tried screaming again but I slapped her pale white face so hard it imprinted my palm on her cheek. But it did the job and she did shut up.

Hikaru - Good choice. Now present me that nasty big ass of yours we have come to make you feel good. Right?

Dick girl - Yeahh... Hey man I feel weird between my legs...

Hikaru - Haha so you find your bitch mother attractive ?

Milf - CHLOE !? Is that you ?

Chloe - Is that what it is... Ohh fuck it's getting hard...

Hikaru come here let this bitch's mouth take care of that while I check how good her below assets are.

Chloe removed her pants and presented her big thick cock in the face of the busty milf who had a cultural shock and was sniffing the cock like an animal hungry for years. The girl was right the slut was enjoying being raped. Sick fuck.

I made her go four legs while Chloe thrust her new hard dick into her mother's mouth without any mercy. I saw her tear up and stretch her mouth to the limit while trying so hard not to gag but Chloe cared for nothing and just rammed her new weapon deep into her mother's throat. 

19