40. The Thing About Family 02
1k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will greatly appreciate if you decide to show your support towards my content through tip on PayPal or Ko-fi. Thanks for support anyway even if you don't decide to do it.

_______________________

I focused on my own fun. In my hand was a massive butt of a seasoned slut. Her pussy certainly had seen a lot of use but it was still tight I guess a dick big enough to gap a pussy did not exist in this world. 

Her asshole though, her hairy asshole was tight shut with a cute pink rectum. Her whole behind was covered with black hair. 

I was just admiring the view and had yet to go past beyond taking a nice smell in when I noticed her pussy glistening with a watery liquid. Fuck, she got wet by being deepthroated ? Fuck this milf.

I slapped her butt with so much force it sent ripples across her body. 

Milf - Ahhhh ! Fuck that hurt !!

Chloe - Shut the fuck up ! You think we are here to make you feel good bitch !? What a whore you are to get turned on while being raped...

Milf - Uhmmm... Ahhmmmmm.. giglug....

She wanted to reply but Chloe didn't give her a single chance and every time the milf tried to open her mouth Chloe thrust her dick deeper and deeper. A bulge could be felt around her throat already.

I busied myself into the heavenly forest of thick milf scents. She quivered at the touch of my lips to her pussy and squeezed herself tight. I could see her asshole quenching tightly. When my tongue touched her tightly shut eyes I felt her body literally vibrate. She said something but it was lost in her gurgling sounds.

I opened her pussy lips and went deeper inside her with my tongue. She tasted sweeter than expected. Her pussy was quite big, bigger than all the pussys I had eaten up till now. She also had the puffy doors. I had to separate the entrance to get better access. After some 2 minutes I felt her moving her huge butt backwards onto my tongue as if it wanted me to go deeper or fuck herself from all the angles. 

I granted her wish by thrusting my 9 inch cock deep inside her wormhole of a pussy. She screamed at the sudden intrusion but came while shuddering in the next second. 

After that only flesh hitting flesh sounds could be heard in the room with occasionally gurgling and quite ruffled moaning. I pounded her pussy like a free for all meat hole while Chloe fucked her mouth like a 50 dollar cheap whore. 

I inserted my fingers inside her butthole little by little while fucking her tight pussy that was hell bent on squeezed all the juices out of me. She tightened and released at a perfect timing as if her pussy had her own mind. 

Chloe finally let her mouth go and allowed her to breathe. She herself sat on the bed watching her mother get fucked by a big, thick cock same as hers. Chloe thought now that she was a guy she wouldn't feel like a girl but watching that thick bundle of muscle and flesh hit that jiggly ass of her mother. She felt like she also wanted to feel how it felt to be taken like that. She also wanted Hikaru to fuck her pussy like that. She wanted to suck his dick even now. 

She still had her boobs so her hands instantly went to touch her breasts. She noticed her mother's eyes looking at her.

She raised one hand and slapped the blabbering mess out of her mother's mouth. 

Chloe - What are you looking at slut ? 

Hikaru felt her pussy squeeze tightly when Chloe slapped her. The feeling was so good that I came deep inside her before I was planning to. The feeling was leaving so I slapped her exposed butt even harder and the tightness returned. So I kept hitting her jiggly ass until the last drop of my cum left my dick.

I could harden my dick again but I saw Chloe's dick raring to go so I just slept on the bed and threw the slut on my dick. She instantly started licking and sucking my dick while twirling her ass left and right as if humming a tune. 

I saw Chloe gritting her teeth before slapping her ass even harder than I did before. The milf plugged her mouth with my dick but I could feel that it hurt like hell to her yet she just continued. 

She was one tough pervert I have to give her that much. 

Chloe felt her dick melt inside the warmth of a bitch she knew as her stepmother but that didn't take away the feeling at all. She felt like she was in heaven. 

She lost all the reason as to why she was doing this in the first place and just rammed her waist on her huge butt with all her strength again and again. She felt her squeezing and answering with her own thrust but she didn't care. It just felt so fucking good. Is this really what guys felt while fucking woman like her ?

And a thought bloomed inside her how good it will feel to get fucked while fucking someone else ? How good it would feel to fuck your own self ? With your own dick to your own pussy ?

She couldn't control the pace at all and just went faster and faster until something rise up inside her and poured deep inside her mother's cunt through the tip of her dick. 

She collapsed on the sweaty back of her bitch mother who was nonstop cumming even before Hikaru entered her pussy. Her brain had turned to mush long ago.

Chloe settled beside sleeping Hikaru out of breath. Her bitch mother started licking her dick after cumming and left Hikaru's alone. Hikaru gave a tight squeeze onto Chloe's breasts. Which made her squeeel like a kid she was. 

It attracted my attention Chloe was a girl after all and it was maybe her first time. I leaned in without thinking much and gave Chloe a deep kiss with tongue and saliva and all. It lasted more than 2 minutes but I guess she had her full in that since she was the one who separated first. 

Hikaru - Enjoy this bitch's mouth while I check whether her asshole is as good as her pussy. 

The milf stopped licking at that and Chloe looked at me with her eyes wide open but before any of them could say anything I was already spitting in the butt crack of the slutty milf. 

I had made it loose enough with fingering but it was still tight. Yet I didn't gave a damn and pushed into her narrow canal. She started grunting loudly and even shaking her butt but I held it firm in one place and went deeper and deeper into her guts. 

And after staying like that for a minute I started ramming her jiggly behind with my enhanced body strength that made the milf leave Chloe's dick and screame like she was giving a birth. 

I felt amazing though and continued fucking her through all the protest and crying. Even Chloe looked like she was pitying her mother but she didn't stop it at all. 

Instead after some time she joined by going under her mother and fucking her pussy again while I continued giving her asshole the fucking of a lifetime. 

In the afternoon when Chloe and I left the two story house, the milf was laid on the bed her face full of cum inside the mattress while her still cum dripping and asshole and pussy up high in doggy style. Her bare ass was redder than the evening sun. 

The milf had long lost her ability to form coherent thoughts. Her holes that didn't close entirely now hurt like hell. But the only thing still in her mind were two long, hard, thick beastly cocks.

19