Calder Versus SUPER
52 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Made To Fight Reboot: Chapter 51

 

Warning: Severe Transphobia/Homophobia and Intense Violence

 

Calder sends a giant wave of ice towards the other students and faculty of SUPER.

 

Sir IQ leaps into action and stands point blank in front of the attack.

 

“Everyone! Get behind me!” He shouts.

 

He creates a giant wall of pink energy to block the onslaught of ice.

 

Candi downs some sugar and quickly grabs any stragglers and gets them behind the shield.

 

Isaac then pushes the barrier towards Calder.

 

The kid jumps out of the way to avoid being crushed.

 

He creates a ramp out of ice and goes behind the group.

 

“Oh no you don’t!” Rose throws a giant sewing needle towards Calder, wraps it around him, and pulls him towards themself.

 

They then wrap him up more tightly. Bulldog wraps Calder in a bear hug and attempts to take him out of the room.

 

“NO!!” Calder yells while covering Bulldog’s arms in a thick layer of frost.

 

He pulls himself out of Bulldog’s grip.

 

Zari is right in front of him as he attempts to escape.

 

“OH HELL NO!” Zari yells as she tries to punch Calder.

 

He dodges this, but this is quickly followed by another punch that he also barely manages to dodge.

 

The second punch was much more powerful than the first punch though. It is so powerful that it makes a shockwave and creates a sizable crater on the floor.

 

“...What the…” Calder says with a surprised look.

 

“...Oh…” Zari says with a smirk. “...I never explained my power, did I?”

 

She punches the ground and creates a massive crater below her.

 

“I like to call my power the combo attack! The longer I fight the stronger I get! To be more accurate, each consecutive attack is twice as powerful as the last!”

 

Zari jumps towards Calder and slams her fists right where he was standing before he somehow managed to get out of the way.

 

This impact creates a small yet noticeable earthquake.

 

“...You’re insane!”

 

“...Nah…” Zari responds. “...Just very protective…”

 

Even though she was much stronger than Calder she was somehow already getting tired.

 

Zari winds up another punch, but she feels a hand on her shoulder.

 

“...What?” Zari snaps at the person who was touching her.

 

It was Jack who was closely followed by Angella.

 

“...You need to stop, Zari?” He says with a stoic expression. “...One more attack from you and this building comes down…”

 

Zari gets even angrier for a few seconds until her anger melts away as she lets out a dejected sigh.

 

“...Yeah…You’re right…” She puts her hands in her pockets and walks away. “...I hate fighting in enclosed spaces anyway…”

 

Jack nods and he and Angella turn towards Calder.

 

“...You know that you are going to be expelled for this behavior, right?”

“I DON’T CARE!” Calder yells. “IF THIS IS HOW THIS SCHOOL TREATS SEXUAL DEVIANTS THAN I DON’T WANT TO GO HERE ANYMORE ANYWAYS!”

 

“...I don’t think your father would appreciate all of the money of his that you wasted…”

 

“WHO CARES? I AM RICH! MONEY DOESN’T MEAN JACK SHIT TO ME!”

 

Jack sighs and takes a small flask out of his back pocket.

 

“...How naughty of you, Jackie…” Angella says with a haughty tone. “...You know you aren’t supposed to drink on campus…”

 

“...That may be true for most people, but I am the exception…”

 

“...Why is that?” Calder says with a confused expression.

 

Jack just sighs and rubs the back of his neck.

 

“It’s because he gets his power from alcohol!” Angella says with a wide grin.

 

“...If you knew that then why were you telling me off?” Jack says with an annoyed look.

 

“Oh, Jackie! You know I was just having some fun!” Angella replies with a small giggle.

 

“...Whatever…” Jack takes a swig from his flask.

 

Calder doesn’t know what exactly Jack’s power does, nor does he want to learn, so he just sends a massive wave of ice towards his teacher.

 

As the ice flies towards Jack it melts right in front of Calder’s eyes.

 

“...What?”

 

After all of the ice has melted, Calder notices that Jack was literally breathing fire.

 

“...What the hell is that?”

 

Jack sighs.

 

“...If you must know, different types of alcohol give me different elemental powers. For example…” He holds up his flask and points at it. “...This specifically is jalapeno infused tequila…”

 

“...Why are you drinking something so strong so early in the day?” Angella questions.

 

“...Let’s just say it takes A LOT for me to get even slightly drunk…I can probably hold my liquor better than anyone else in the entire world…”

 

Jack takes another drink and shoots another flame towards Calder.

 

Calder dodges this and creates another path of ice to quickly get behind Jack.

 

Jack melts his path, but Calder surrounds his fist in a block of ice and punches Jack in the back. This causes Jack to drop his flask which Calder quickly freezes.

 

Angella slams her staff down and Calder’s head snaps towards her.

 

“That is quite enough, you insolent child!” Angella says with a disgusted look.

 

She points her staff at Calder as it slowly gets more shiny until the tip is blindingly light to look at.

 

“Lightspeed Laser!”

 

Calder creates a wall of ice to defend himself from the attack, but it is incinerated by the beam of light in an instant.

 

Angella puts her arms up to her sides and starts charging several dozen smaller spheres of light.

 

“Brilliant Barrage!”

 

She suddenly points forwards as all of the balls of light fly towards Calder.

 

Calder puts up another giant wall of ice and sends it sliding towards Angella.

 

It is shattered as it collides with her attack.

 

“Had enough, you brat?”

 

“...No, I don’t think I have!”

 

Calder throws a ball of ice towards the ground.

 

“Dry Ice Haze!”

 

The room is suddenly covered in a chilly fog.

 

Angella lights the tip of her staff so that she could see.

 

“Sub Zero Sniper Round!”

 

A thin icicle flies through Angella’s shoulder.

 

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” She cries out in agony as she falls to the ground.

 

Jack tries to help her, but he is quickly shot through the knee.

 

He falls to the ground in pain right next to Angella.

 

Zari and Bulldog try to block themselves with their arms, but are taken down just as easily as the other two.

 

Rose quickly jumps out of the way of the ice bullet that is flying towards them.

 

Isaac puts up another pink barrier and sends it towards Calder, but this time he follows it up quickly with two more barriers traveling behind the first.

 

Calder blocks the first barrier with an ice shield, but the second knocks him into the wall behind him and the third makes sure he stays there.

 

Rose suddenly appears beside Calder and they quickly sew a corset around his torso with more fabric around his arms and legs to limit his movement.

 

Calder thinks that he was finally defeated, but as he starts to drift off he glances down and notices the corset that he was now wearing.

 

“WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FAG SHIT?!”  He yells as he quickly freezes the clothing and escapes from Rose’s trap.

 

“How dare you insult my work! That was a fabulous corset!”

 

“SHUT THE HELL UP YOU TRANSVESTITE FUCK!”

 

Before they can react Calder freezes Rose.

 

Isaac slams his cane down on the ground in front of Calder.

 

“That is quite enough, young man!” A glare covers his expression as he continues his rant. “Not only are you expelled from SUPER, but after this is all set and done I will have a nice long chat with you father to see what punishments are suitable for your transgression.”

 

“SHUT UP! I AM NOT TRANS! WHAT THE FUCK!”

 

“...Look, transgression doesn’t have anything to do with…you know what…I shouldn’t waste my breath…”

 

He tips his hat down over his eyes and aims his cane at Calder.

 

“PSYCHO SHOCK!”

 

Calder quickly creates another wall of ice and sends it towards Isaac, but it is easily shattered by the headmaster’s attack.

 

Calder runs to the side and quickly creates a ramp out of ice with a loop that ends right above Isaac’s head.

 

As Calder slides down the path he just created, Isaac tries to destroy it using his powers, but Calder is too fast and Isaac is too late…

 

“ICE AGE!”

 

Calder yells as he grabs Sir IQ by the shoulders and slowly starts to freeze him.

 

“...You won’t get away with this!”

 

“...Shut up, Old man…”

 

Calder successfully freezes Isaac.

 

“...Now, just for good measure…”

 

Calder shoots an icicle through Isaac’s shoulder which causes the retired superhero to pass out from pain.

 

“...Where was I?” Calder asks himself as he turns towards the other kids with a psychotic expression. “...Oh yeah…”

 

He slowly walks towards the others while he creates two long blades out of ice.

 

“...It’s time for me to put all of you fags on ice…”

3