Author Update!
92 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, that is the finale of the first saga of Made To Fight, but I am planning a lot more for this story so look forward to what I personally consider to be the beginning of book 2 at some point which should hopefully be relatively soon.

With that being said, I have actually written quite a bit more in this universe already! Some of you might not be aware of Made To Fight Tangents! which is a lot of side stories that are set in the Made To Fight universe.

Here is a link to this for those who want more Made To Fight right now.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/912191/made-to-fight-tangents/

You can also check the related series section of the page for Made To fight, but I just wanted to let people know that these exist.

Most of these are cute filler, but I will say that chapters 4 and 5 should be required reading before book 2 at the very least. You honestly might be a bit lost if you don't read them so I'd recommend it. I mean, I personally recommend all of the chapters, but you know, I might be a bit biased.

With that being said, look forward to Saga/Book 2 to start sometime soon!

How much did you enjoy Made To Fight's first saga?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
2