Suit Up!
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first semester of the first year students at SUPER has come to an end and it is now the first day of their second semester.

 

Jack was sitting in his chair behind his desk resting his eyes as he usually did as his students entered the classroom.

 

Jack hears them, opens his eyes, and sighs deeply before welcoming them in.

 

“...Alright, one semester down…a lot more to go…let’s get this over with…”

 

“Hiya Jack!” Candi says with a wave and a smile.

 

Jack just glares at her in response as she slowly and awkwardly takes her seat.

 

Love, Violet, Maka, Ash, and Fang also find their seats as class begins.

 

“So, since I taught you all the basics of being a hero last semester, this semester we are going to go into more detail.”

 

Jack got up to write something down on the whiteboard. Fang gave Candi a whoopie cushion and quickly ran it over to Jack’s chair.

 

“...So…as I was saying…” Jack sits back down and is cut off by the sound of the whoopie cushion.

 

Candi and Fang instantly burst out laughing while Maka and Ash join them after processing the moment.

 

Love is just sitting there with a blush and a confused look on her face.

 

Violet just rolls her eyes.

 

“...Alright…” Jack says as he stands up while holding the origin of that crude sound. “...Was this one of Fang’s tricks or was it Candi this time?”

 

They both burst out laughing again.

 

“...You are both getting detention later today…”

 

“WORTH IT!” They both say in unison.

 

“...Can I continue my lesson?” Jack says rhetorically. “...Okay...here we go…”

The first couple of weeks went by like normal. No villains to fight. No traitorous classmates. No “incidents” involving faulty stink bombs in Bulldog’s workshop. Nothing of the sort.

 

That was until Headmaster Quentin called an assembly with all of the first year students.

 

“Aight! Listen Up!” Zari shouts into her megaphone. “Sir Quentin has something to say!”

 

Zari passes her megaphone to Isaac.

 

“Hello, students. We are going to do the internship program with the CHS again and some of you will be working with Team IQA again, but they will specifically be working with class two. Class one will be working with a different team from the CHS this time. Everyone give a SUPER welcome to the leader of team Prism, Pythia Nostradame, also known as the hero Fortuna.”

 

A cloud of smoke suddenly appears in the gym as Isaac passes the megaphone over to who we can only assume in Fortuna. As the smoke clears we see a person wearing a blue tophat with a feather, a blue suit jacket with the buttons undone with a mesh shirt underneath, and blue slacks.

 

“Hello SUPER!” Fortuna says into the microphone. “We heard about what happened to you guys last time you guys did the internship program and think that you guys could use some extra help this semester. This time we will be divided into bigger groups each with more students and heroes. As Sir IQ has already mentioned, class two will be paired with team IQA, but class one will be paired with me and my team. This isn’t the only reason Isaac asked us to help you guys specifically though. I have been made aware that most of class one is queer and team Prism is a superhero team that is entirely composed of LGBTQ+ people. For example, I am genderfluid, but am currently male presenting, along with being pansexual. You will meet the rest of my team next week when we actually start the internship program. That’s enough from me for now though.”

 

Fortuna passes the megaphone back to Zari.

 

“That also means that y’all don’t have regular classes next week, but I assure you that I am going to spend quite a bit of my time off planning on how to cram workouts when you all get back.”

 

A wave of groans comes from the audience.

 

Zari smiles and passes the megaphone back to Isaac.

 

“That is all from me for now. I’ll leave to let you all so you can continue your training with Zari.”

 

The class groans again.

 

Zari takes a deep yet relaxed breath.

 

“...Music to my ears…” She says as she puts her mouth up to her megaphone. “NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 100!”

The students now have to meet up with Rose and Bulldog again because their costumes and equipment are done. Well, most of them were done. Since Jazmine and Fang were newer students they were still working on their stuff.

 

The students are given their stuff, leave to change into them, and come back to show them off to Rose and Bulldog.

 

“...You all look…DEVINE!” Rose says to the students with hearts in their eyes.

 

“...Yeah…they look alright…” Bulldog says while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

Rose wraps their arm around Bulldog’s neck.

 

“He loves them too!” They say.

 

“...Uh…Sure…yeah…”

 

“Okay! Now I want you all to strike a pose one by one and shout out your superhero name!”

 

Ash goes first.

 

“I am Ogun!”

 

He flashes a heroic pose. He had a red mask that took the shape of a flame, had styled his dreads to look more like fire, and was wearing a long flowing cape that looked like a long flowing burning flame. He also had red gauntlets with hotrod flames that were to help him with aiming his fire.

 

Violet went next.

 

“Prepare to do battle with the one and only V!”

 

She had futuristic armor that was mostly silver with purple highlights. She also was wearing a purple visor. She had a utility belt that had a bunch of small metallic rods that extend out into holographic weapons at the press of a button.

 

Candi was after that.

 

“SUGAR RUSH!” She screams as she dashes into the room.

 

She was wearing an outfit that was similar to what she had on before, but this one had a lot more pink on it along with a theme of sprinkles and balloons covering the vast majority of the fabric. She also had a pink mask over her eyes. Also, a utility belt with compartments for sweets of course.

 

After that was Maka.

 

“Sup! The Name’s Sharktooth!”

 

She was wearing a surfer’s wetsuit with a torn yellow jacket over it. The costume was also covered in a lot of tears and spikes as per Maka’s (later and more in depth) request. There were also two shark dorsal fins on the back of the jacket which were used as areas to store water.

 

Next was Takeru.

 

“DJ Ronin in the house!”

 

He was wearing a full suit of neon cybernetic ninja armor with a headpiece that looked like one of Daft Punk’s helmets with headphones on the sides. He also has a spot cut out on top for his hair to go through. He had a new sword with a button on it that sent excess power into his suit. So, at the press of a button he could either save excess energy into his suit or channel it back out into his sword.

 

After that was Shiro.

 

“Enter the White Dragon!”

 

She was wearing a new gi that was mainly black still, but had white accents and gold trim. She also was wearing the type of combat gloves that MMA fighters would often wear.

 

After that was Samara…

 

…Who took a second to show up.

 

“BOO!” Samara quickly jumpscared the others who almost all jumped back in fright.

 

“Ooh! How creepy! I love it!” Rose responds enthusiastically. “But tell us your hero name, Samara.”

 

“...Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, BLOODY MARY!”

 

She was wearing a long tattered light purple and black dress with accents that looked like bloodstains. She was also carrying an even bigger gothic looking umbrella that would help increase the range and power of her shadows by a lot.

 

Zahid was next.

 

“I am Zephyr!”

 

He was still wearing the same head dress that he always wore, but was wearing a purple and black outfit with a long flowing gray scarf that looked like clouds. He also had a utility belt to fit his more compact chakrams that can extend their blades out with the press of a button.

 

After that was Zypp.

 

“Nylon’s the name! Don’t wear it out…who am I kidding! I love attention! Say it as much as you wish!”

 

They Were wearing a black and red sleeveless jumpsuit with bell bottom pants that was almost entirely covered in zippers including a zipper down the front, zippers down the legs, and a zipper where a belt should be. They also had a small fanny pack that was full of additional zippers.

 

Last, but certainly not least, was Love.

 

She was standing right out of the classroom, but was too nervous to go inside.

 

“Love! Are you out there?” Violet says with concern.

 

“Just to remind you we will love and support you no matter what!” Candi yelled.

 

“Also, I am sure you look lovely so that shouldn’t be something you are worried about.” Zypp tries to reassure Love.

 

“Come on Love!” Maka yells with frustration. “Get in here so we can get out of here!”

 

Love takes a deep breath.

 

‘Here goes nothing’. She thinks as she takes a deep breath and opens the door.

 

“...I…I am…Eros…”

 

She was wearing a pink jacket with a wing pattern on the back along with a blue dress with a white sash separating the torso from the rest of the length. She also had pink archer’s gloves.

 

She conjures her light bow and aims it upwards, but is visibly trembling with fear. She wasn’t that confident yet, but she was getting there.

 

Suddenly, Rose stood up and started clapping.

 

“How wonderful! You look absolutely stunning darling!” They say.

 

Everyone else also claps, Bulldog included (after a nudge from Rose).

 

Candi runs up and gives Love a big hug.

 

“I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!”

 

She lets her friend down to breathe after she noticed how hard she was hugging.

 

“Oh my!” Zypp says while seductively biting their lip.

 

“It suits you quite well!” Violet says to her friend.

 

“...Yeah…You look…great…” Maka says awkwardly with a blush on her face.

 

“Feels good, doesn’t it.” Ash says with a knowing smile.

 

“...Yeah…It does!” Love says with butterflies in her stomach. She felt…amazing! Was this what dressing as her true gender felt like? She needed to do this more often!

 

“Alright students! Make sure to show off as you test your new suits and equipment out next week at the internship program!” Rose says as they dismiss the class.

Love goes back to her dorm, but just ends up looking at herself in the mirror for the rest of the day. She felt incredible. She didn’t even know it was possible to feel this good about her appearance…or herself for that matter.

 

After a while she started to cry, but these aren't tears of sadness. They were tears of joy!

2