3.Scarlet rule
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The history of the apartment is said to be difficult to calculate. And there are a lot of people who have lived in this apartment. Over the decades, residents have developed an understanding and experience of what to do and what not to do. What is good for you and what is bad for you.

Therefore, whenever a new resident moves in, there will be an old resident to tell him detailed precautions. If you don't make it clear, you risk breaking a taboo and dying without a place to bury yourself.

There are two basic rules. And once you become a resident of an apartment, then, these two rules, in any case, must be observed.

First, and most basic, you must never leave your apartment for more than 48 hours without a break, except in cases where the scarlet letter instructs you to leave. If you break this rule, you die.

Second, after becoming a resident, when the room in which you live appears in scarlet letters on the wall, you must absolutely obey the instructions of scarlet letters, and if you violate them even slightly, you will die.

Li Yin has seen residents who do not believe in these two rules and leave their apartments regardless of the instructions in scarlet. And those residents, they all died in a very strange way.

Without exception!

Ye Kexin is a resident of room 403, so she is Li Yin's next door neighbor. While Luo Hengyan is the resident of room 507, he has lived for half a year and has survived two bloody instructions, and Qin Shoutian has lived for more than nine months and has carried out three bloody instructions.

Blood instructions are generally designated to go to a specific place, do some specific behavior, and during this time, many strange phenomena are bound to occur.

Often, before you realize it, you're dead. Even when you're dead, you don't realize you're dead.

It sounds incredible, almost unimaginable, but... But it is an indisputable fact.

It took Li Yin a long time to fully accept all this. After all, all of this, all of a sudden, is so unrealistic. However, he did not have the courage to leave the apartment for more than forty-eight hours. After all, that kind of behavior is tantamount to suicide.

Eventually, he borrowed money from the other residents, paid off the rent, and moved into the apartment.

The residents of the apartment, basically like him, entered because the shadow entered the apartment automatically, chasing the shadow. And the person who has lived in this apartment for the longest time is the head of the building, Xia Yuan.

Xia Yuan, is a young, wearing glasses, looks very gentle and elegant a man. And he's been living in this apartment for more than five years. He told all the residents that if they want to survive in this apartment, the only survival is to be able to escape back to the apartment in time after the specified time is up! No matter what exists in the designated place or what kind of curse you have suffered, once you escape to your apartment, you will be completely free from all dangers. Enter the apartment and then walk out without fear of being harmed. until Until the next scarlet letter.

Over the past year, Li has seen firsthand what happens to people who are chosen as residents but do not live in apartments because they do not believe their words. He had tried to persuade them to move into apartments immediately, but they were all dismissive. As a result of In more than 48 hours, Li Yin witnessed their shadows changing one by one, either manipulating them to jump off a building or commit suicide with a knife, and one of the most miserable people was manipulated by the shadow to run to a crossroads and was run over by a truck on the spot, turning into a mass of flesh and mud. After seeing that scene, Li Yin would vomit at the sight of meat for a whole three months.

Instructions in scarlet are generally from easy to difficult. The first time indicates that the risk is minimal and the chance of survival is quite large, but from the second time, the risk and the degree of weirdness will gradually increase, and then the third time... The fourth time, I had to do my best to survive.

The time interval is generally measured in months, and according to the experience of the old residents, there has never been a precedent of more than half a year without issuing a scarlet instruction in the entire apartment. When the room is indicated by the scarlet letter, the heart will produce a burning feeling, so that even if you are not in the room, you will immediately realize that there is a scarlet letter in your room. Once the scarlet letter is read and memorized, it disappears.

The scarlet letter never instructs them to do things they can't do, like tell them to go to the moon, they're physically achievable.

Finally, based on the experience of the old residents for decades, a conclusion was drawn.

That is... There's only one way to get out of this apartment.

That is... If you complete ten consecutive scarlet instructions and remain alive, you will be free to move out of the apartment without fear of death.

Of course, the word "continuous" is superfluous, because the standard of completion is only to be able to return to the apartment alive, and if you die, you will naturally not be able to complete the next instruction in scarlet. In this way, the room that the person lives in will become an unoccupied room, until the new residents move in, and a new scarlet sign will be produced. So far, he has carried out the Scarlet instruction three times, and the last time he carried out the Scarlet instruction, it can be said that it was almost a near-death experience! The instructions were simple: go to the fifth floor of an abandoned school and stay until midnight that night. At that time, there were six people, including him, who received the same instruction in scarlet. And that night, between midnight and midnight, everyone was trying to get out of the school. Yet... Wherever they turn, they'll find a dead end! And then, in the process of escape, they also find that the companion beside them was good, suddenly turned into a bloody corpse!

Finally, biting his teeth, Li Yin jumped from the window to a tree, climbed down again, and then took the car of one of his dead companions, pressed the full throttle and fled to the apartment!

Although Li Yin learned to drive, but did not have a driving license, the car is relatively new, he was also a pinch of sweat before driving back to the community where the apartment is located.

But... As he got out of the car, he felt a hand grab his foot!

And when he fell to the ground, he only saw... A child wearing a school uniform, pale face, the body is attached to the bottom of the car!

And Li Yin made a quick decision and immediately pulled his foot out of the shoe! Then, run as fast as you can into that alley!

In order to build up his running speed, he would go to the gym almost every day to force himself to exercise running speed. The other residents worked out with him, and by the end, almost everyone had developed a speed comparable to that of a long-distance runner.

But yet No matter how fast the speed is, the student-like child behind him is still approaching him! Every time Li Yin turned around, he would see... He's closing in on himself! It is terrible that He is simply walking, and there is no way he can catch up with his own speed!

Finally, when he was only ten meters away from the apartment, he saw a group of residents waiting for him at the turnstile!

"Come on! Li Yin!" At that time, Xia Yuan, who always looked gentle and gentle, shouted at the top of his voice: "Ten more meters, you will be safe!" Come on!"

According to Xia Yuan later, at that time they saw that the distance between the ghost and Li Yin... Less than two meters!

And the last ten meters, Li Yin is desperate to rush over, and at the same time, the ghost has also reduced the distance difference to zero, has opened his arms to embrace Li Yin!

But none of them could run out to save him! After all, leaving the apartment, the safety of life is no longer guaranteed!

And Li Yin in the last moment, suddenly speed broke out again, roaring, rushed to the revolving door, and suddenly pushed in! And in the process, the ghost child has touched his waist on both sides!

After Li Yin entered the apartment, the ghost could do nothing more. After standing in the doorway for a long time, his body turned into light smoke and slowly disappeared.

After the event, Li Yin lifted his coat and was horrified to find that on both sides of his waist... Each leaves a small black handprint! The handprint, after a long time, completely disappeared from view.

This directive comes two months after that incident.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the fourth time I've executed the Scarlet instruction.

absolutely The danger is raised to a very high level!

The village is much bigger than expected.

But, as expected, there were no hotels to live in. This is also a natural thing.

Of course, according to the scarlet letter, it is necessary to "live" here. Leaving the area of Youshui Village is a violation of the Scarlet Letter.

The village is surrounded by steep mountains, and a long river runs through the village, providing the best guarantee of water. With this water, crops can be irrigated, and the people of the village can live a self-sufficient life in the mountains.

What is grown in the fields is mostly rice. Even some children, not yet ten years old, help to plant rice in the rice fields, barefoot, with mud and water all over their faces.

After walking for some time, a middle-aged man finally came up and asked, "How many gentlemen... From the city?"

The children also looked at Li Yin with curiosity. After all, it was rare to see a city dweller in the mountains. Many of them have never seen electric lights, television sets or anything like that.

Li Yin was vaguely aware that the tone of the middle-aged man seemed to contain some hostility.

"If you are journalists covering that story, leave immediately!" The middle-aged man said here, his eyes stared very big: "All those years have passed, but still not willing to let go!"

Li Yinxin suddenly, that thing?

Could it have something to do with this scarlet sign?

He quickly waved his hands and said, "No, Sir, you misunderstood... We are just ordinary tourists who want to stay in your village. Rest assured, we will pay for it."

This year, there are indeed some senior travelers, do not follow the travel agency's tour lines for self-help Tours, into some wild areas. However, this Hei Wu Mountain itself is not a tourist attraction, and tourists usually do not come to visit.

The middle-aged man obviously did not believe Li Yin's words.

"Nonsense! You better get out of here! Don't think I don't know your intentions!"

The middle-aged man was getting more and more agitated, but Li Yin knew very well... He must not leave the village. According to the Scarlet letter, he must stay in the village for a month or else...

He'll die!

The instructions of the scarlet letter are absolutely to be obeyed, and Li Yin is deeply impressed with this.

"What's so noisy?"

An old voice sounded, and then people pushed away, and an old man with gray hair, supported by a young woman in her twenties, came slowly.

"The village chief..."

"Village chief, they are city people, and they must be coming for Li Bing's incident!"

"Yes! It must be so!"

The old man looked as if he were over eighty years old. He trebled toward Li Yin and said, "Young man... What have you come here for?"

Li Yin quickly stepped forward and saluted, saying, "Hello, old village chief. We just go into the mountains to play, to experience the peasant style, so we want to live in this village. We will not live in vain, you may rest assured."

"Oh? Experience the peasant style? It was fun." The old village head seemed to be thinking about something, and then said: "Well, you, live in my house!"

Li Yin leng, the village head...... How can you just say yes?

"Chief, you... How can you let these unknown people into your home?" The middle-aged man immediately said, "They must be journalists!"

"It doesn't matter," the old village head said very generously, "You Shui Village has not had visitors for a long time." When guests come, how can you not entertain them?"

The words of the old village chief made Li Yin suspect that the village chief had other plans?

But, as long as I can live, the rest... Never mind.

To be honest, considering the escape problem when leaving on the 7th of next month, Li Yin is still very headache. With this mountain, driving is slower than walking, so we had to escape on foot. But such a steep mountain, if chased... Of the four, how many of them will survive? Last time, six residents, only Li Yin survived!

So Li Yin decided to find out what... In this secluded village, what is the true nature of the evil force that exists, perhaps, can find out the solution!

0