4.water
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Yin still remembered that before leaving, Xia Yuan specially gave him a piece of advice.

"The fourth scarlet sign begins, the danger, often in the invisible. To survive, we must observe, be careful, and find out some kind of law, even if it is small and unnatural. It's been a long time since anyone has survived the Scarlet Sign three times, so I hope you survive."

And one thing he emphasized in particular --

"Never believe anything anyone says, not even yourself. Because your eyes can deceive you. You may be walking on a cliff, but you will feel that you are actually on flat ground."

Bearing these words in mind, Li Yin dared not relax for a moment.

The invitation of the village chief is a great "unnatural".

"I am the head of the village, surnamed Zhang." The old village chief, supported by the young woman, led Li Yin and the four of them to his own house.

"Mr. Zhang," Ye Kexin asked first, "why... Will you let us stay?"

"Ha ha," the village chief said with a mysterious smile, "I am different from those uncivilized old antiques." Youshui Village can't keep developing in this mountain forever. Don't be nervous. You can stay as long as you like."

The young woman who supported him said quickly, "Grandpa, this... Is it really good? Tomorrow, just right, is the day of Bing 'er's death ah, at this time..."

The day of Bing 'er's death?

Li Yin's heart clattered.

Tomorrow... It is the day when you officially started living in Youshui Village according to the instructions of the bloody characters in the apartment. And that Bing, is just mentioned "Li Bing"?

And it happens to be the day of the death...

If it's a coincidence, he won't believe it.

The house of the village chief is a kind of style, actually a little of the taste of a small house, there are three stories high, the outer floor is reinforced concrete, different from other houses, most of which are general cement houses.

After all, it was not the time to be polite, and Li Yin and they entered the village head's home.

Of course, the village mayor was also very cautious, led them to his room, sat down, let his granddaughter go first, shut the door, then asked, "So, may I have your names?"

After all, it is a person of unknown origin, and the village chief must find out.

Li Yin replied, "My name is Li Yin, and this is Qin Shoutian, Luo Hengyan, Ye Kexin..."

At that moment, the door suddenly opened and a young man with a crew head walked in. He coldly glanced at Li Yin and his family and said to the village head, "Grandpa... Sure enough, I heard from people in the village that you brought a group of unknown people to live in it. Is that true?"

"Ah Wu! How rude!" Village Chief Zhang immediately said angrily: "Who I invite to come, and you can not approve!"

The young man called Ah Wu did not give in, and said, "Grandpa, who you want to invite is your freedom, but I can't stand to see these riffraff people come to the village!"

Suddenly, the more impatient Luo Hengyan heart fire, immediately stood up, said: "You, you say who is no three no four!"

Li Yin immediately stood up and whispered, "Are you making a mistake? Is this the time to worry about such things?" Then said with a smile: "Sir, we are in the experience of farmhouse style, absolutely no malicious intent, live a month, we will leave."

"A month?" The young man named Wu flew into a rage and said, "Do you want to stay so long? Get out of here! Tell you, what ghosts, are said by people with a guilty conscience, that Li Bing committed suicide, the public Security Bureau has closed the case! There are also people who use ghosts and gods to talk, and catch shadows!"

Suicide?

This was a surprise to Li Yin.

But it's still very stressful. Ghost story everyone has seen, suicide people become ghosts, is also a very common routine.

A Wu glare at each other, but make Li Yin more sure... "Haunted." It's not a myth.

"All right, Wu!" Village chief Zhang banged his cane on the ground and said, "You go back to your room! Mr. Lee, they are my guests. How can you be rude to your guests?"

"Hum! Ah Wu ignored it and said, "Grandpa, you really let them live for a month?" Do you know anything about them?"

Zhang village chief brandished his crutch and hit that Wu! The latter was caught off guard and hit hard on the shoulder!

'Go back to your room! Mr. Zhang was angry, but suddenly he began to cough again.

Li Yin was very puzzled.

Beating your own grandson over people you don't even know? What is this village chief really up to?

The degree of "unnatural" is getting stronger and stronger.

Then A Wu glared at Li Yin and said, "Let's see how proud you are!" Then, he rushed out of the room, and ended up bumping into a middle-aged woman!

"Ah Wu! What are you doing?" The middle-aged woman covered her forehead and said: "Such a rampage!"

"Mom, ask Grandpa yourself!" Then, Ah Wu rushed out, and the middle-aged woman immediately ran after him.

"Let you laugh," Mr. Zhang immediately closed the door and said, "You don't care about anything, just stay and stay."

Li Yin felt as if village Chief Zhang had invited them here for some purpose.

What is it?

There are four people living in Zhang's house, that is, his daughter Zhang Yinglan, that is the middle-aged woman just now, and his grandson Zhang Hongwu, and his granddaughter Zhang Suyue, that is the young girl. The village chief's son-in-law died three years ago.

With the atmosphere of a Wu, Li Yin believes that it is not appropriate for everyone to eat together, so it is suggested that they start a small kitchen to solve the dinner, do not bother the village chief. I brought plenty of food, just in case.

To Li Yin's surprise... The village chief did not insist, and when he said so, he agreed.

It was late at night.

The rushing water was pouring down the waterfall, and A-Xiu was wading toward the waterfall.

"Sister Bing Er..." Her face was now full of tears.

At the same time, near the village head's home, lived the middle-aged man who had embarrassed Li Yin and them that morning. His name is Yan Haotian. He is a very generous man in the village. He is also popular. At the moment, she still lives alone.

"What was the village chief thinking..."

By this time, it was almost midnight, but Yan Haotian still could not fall asleep.

It should be almost summer, but he felt cold all over, so he covered an extra quilt. But even so, I felt like I was shivering.

Suddenly, he felt wet inside the quilt. At first, I did not care too much, but later, I felt like the whole quilt was submerged in water!

Yan Haotian immediately sat up and pulled back the covers, the whole bed did not know when, completely soaked.

He sat up immediately, and when his feet touched the floor... Also submerged in water!

"How... What's going on?"

He began to wonder.

The room was very dark, and because there was no electric light, he could not find his way at all, and could only feel his way forward. Because I have lived here for a long time, I have been very familiar with it, so I did not hit the furniture.

I felt for the drawer and found that it was also full of water. Opening the drawer, I took out a kerosene lamp and a box of matches.

After lighting the lamp, he felt a little calm.

By now, it was past midnight.

Time, into June 7.

Yan Haotian went out of his bedroom and looked outside and found that the water on the ground was quite serious.

"Heavy rain?"

However, outside the window is clearly a bright moon in the sky, where there is the slightest sign of rain?

Soon he felt water dripping from the ceiling.

Yan Haotian raised the kerosene lamp and saw that there was indeed water on the ceiling.

But yet When he saw the sight, he was scared out of his wits!

How about How is that possible?

On the snow-white ceiling, there were rows of footprints! Footprints made of water!

The footprints, with five toes clearly visible, suggest that it is possible to walk while hanging upside down from the ceiling?

Yan Haotian fixed his mind, biting his lip, looking at the footprints on the ceiling, which actually extended into the kitchen.

Although very scared, Yan Haotian still wanted to see it. Perhaps there is an explanation for this strange phenomenon.

Trembling, he walked slowly to the kitchen.

The kitchen is not very large, you can see all the way, there is no place to hide people.

Except for The big cupboard.

And the footprints on the ceiling actually extended over the cupboard, and then moved to the wall against which the cupboard was standing!

"No, it can't be."

Yan Haotian held the kerosene lamp high and walked slowly to the cupboard. Every step, walking on thin ice.

When he finally reached the cupboard, he grabbed the door with his left hand and took a deep breath.

"It won't... It's none of my business... Li Bing, you committed suicide, I didn't do it to you, you, you don't come to me..."

Then he flung the cupboard door wide open!

Under the light of the kerosene lamp, what caught his eye was --

Neatly arranged bowls and spoons.

Everything is normal.

"Whew --"

Yan Haotian felt like he was going to collapse at the moment, but he was finally relaxed. Sure enough, you scared yourself.

But the footprints on the ceiling, what about them? Was it a prank? But no one in the village has a problem with them. And could the footprints alone hold that much water?

Well, let's get all the water out first, otherwise, there's no way to sleep.

So he closed the cupboard door and decided to take the basin and scoop the water first.

Just as the cupboard door was about to close...

A bloodless hand reached out of the cupboard and pressed against the door!

Before Yan Haotian could react, another hand reached out and grabbed his neck. Immediately, the cupboard door opened and Yan Haotian's body was pulled into the cupboard!

The cupboard door was slammed shut, and for a long time there was no response. And that water, as if absorbed, seeps into the ground and disappears.

A gust of wind blew the cupboard door open again, and inside, there were still only neatly placed bowls and spoons.

0