5.Woman
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Yin looked out the window at the bright moon as the hands of his watch crossed midnight - meaning that they had been bound to the village. Only one month later, at midnight on July 8, can you leave here.

A month That's a pretty rare look.

In the usual scarlet order.

He vividly remembers... Ye Kexin took himself for the first time to see the scene of Xia Yuan.

Xia Yuan, who lived in room 1006, gave Li Yin's first impression at that time - no? He is the one who lived in this horrible place for four years (a year ago, Chabouin lived for four years), really?

Wearing a pair of rimless glasses, wearing a very hot suit, slim body, face gentle and kind, looks... How can not and Li Yin's mind of the building long line on the equal sign.

"Are you a new resident?" Chabuin, at that time, accepted him easily, as if he had become accustomed to it.

"Yes, Mr. Xia, I..."

"Don't say anything more." Xia Yuan immediately asked him to sit down in the room, and then said to Ye Kexin: "Kexin, go to inform everyone about the new person."

Can Xin looked at Xia Yuan at that time, the face can not help but like a ripe apple, actually some dare not look at him. Then he nodded shyly and walked out.

Xia Yuan's room is about the same size as Li Yin's. However, by comparison, the layout is a little more modest.

"Don't be too nervous," Chayuin said with a smile. "People who enter this apartment for the first time will be overwhelmed, and when I tell him the truth, there will be a sense of worldview collapse, it is difficult to accept and believe."

"I... I'm still in a fog about all this." Li Yin held his forehead and said, "Mr. Xia... Do I really have to live here forever?"

"Coffee or tea?" Xia Yuan did not answer directly, but took out a ceramic cup from the cabinet and said: "I have Yuqian Longjing in Hangzhou, if the coffee is imported from Colombia and Brazil, my parents sent it to me abroad."

"Coffee... I always felt it was no different from Chinese medicine." Li Yin said with a wry smile: "Well, tea is good, by the way, do not add wolfberry."

"All right. Do you want some chrysanthemums?"

"Yes."

Xia Yuan looked twenty-four or five years old, a little older than Li Yin, but he was very sophisticated, and after making tea, he kindly handed it to Li Yin, and then said: "You can believe what I say next as much as you can, I can assure you that I will never lie." But I can't guarantee exactly how much you'll accept."

"I, I understand."

Then Xia Yuan told Li Yin everything.

When all was said and done, Li Yin's expression was already shocked to the utmost. He, uh, just couldn't handle that.

But yet It's true again. He had tried going out into the alley to look at it, and sure enough... The apartment disappeared without a trace.

Here, indeed, is an incomprehensible anomaly.

"I understand what you're going through, but... I must tell you... Leave this apartment for more than 48 hours and you'll die. If you don't believe me, I can show you some footage. In order to be able to make people believe it, I used to..."

"I do." Li Yin accepted this very easily and continued, "So... You, in the places indicated by the scarlet letters, have encountered... Met..."

"Yes." At this point, Chabouin's face also turned a little pale: "Unfortunately, I have not been an atheist since I entered this apartment."

"Idealism... The existence of?" Li Yin's hand began to shake uncontrollably.

Xia Yuan pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose and said: "I, able to live today, looking back on the past, is simply a nightmare." Just looking back, I wonder how I ever got through it."

At this time, Li Yin raised a question.

"You just said... Usually there are no scarlet letters in the apartment indicating that the interval is more than six months, so... For the same household, how long is the interval between instructions in scarlet usually possible?"

"It's hard to say." Chabouin continued, "At first it was relatively quick, with a new scarlet letter appearing every few months. However, the farther back, the longer the interval. I have done five Scarlet instructions, and it is almost a year since the last one."

"That... Doesn't that mean we have to stay here forever without giving instructions?"

"Yes. There is no way. The saying that you can leave after ten scarlet instructions is also what the old residents told me when I first moved in. And the old residents died later."

Li Yin was well aware that... I'm afraid I'm going to have to live in this apartment for a long time.

Then, Chabuin introduced him to the neighbors in the various apartments.

Li Yin was deeply impressed by the following people: Hualiancheng and Yi 莣, who lived in room 706. The couple were both very young and seemed to have just graduated from college. They moved into the apartment one year earlier than Li Yin and got along well with him; There were two other people he couldn't forget.

One is Tang Wenshan, who lives in room 502, and another is Oda Cheko, who lives in room 402.

Tang Wenshan was a very sombre, taciturn young man with very cold eyes. When he saw anyone, he would always look as if they were sworn enemies with him. Onoda, a college student from Japan who came to China to study, speaks Chinese very well, and she has a very calm and composed expression that makes people feel that they can't see through her. And Yukiko, she impressed Li Yin for another reason... She was so beautiful that Li Yin was amazed, a standard Goth girl.

And after Li Yin began to live in the apartment, naturally often met as a next-door neighbor Oda cut Yukiko, initially he was hoping to be able to deal with these experienced residents. 

Li Yin remembered that when he went out yesterday, he and Ye Kexin specially went to Oda cut Yukiko's house to say goodbye. And she, is still so cold, from beginning to end, also did not say a word.

But Hualian couple is very enthusiastic, repeatedly entrust them to be careful, must come back alive. This made Li Yin very moved, a year later, the feelings between each other also deep.

Everybody... After all, they all supported each other and lived until now!

Thought of here, Li Yin mixed feelings, looked at the sleeping Luo Hengyan and Qin Shou day. And, constantly and sleepyhead struggle with Ye Kexin.

"Khsin, hold on, two of us must be awake." Li Yin said: "You hang on a little longer, now, drink some more tea."

"I'm fine..." She said it with a big yawn, "I, I can't fall asleep."

Li Yin then had to talk to her more so that she could concentrate: "Well, let's talk." Kosine, you... You like Chabuin, right?"

"Ah, yes... Huh? Oh, no, no, no, no, I'm not..." Kexin quickly waved his hand and said: "I, I am not with Xia Yuan..."

Ye Kexin can live up to now, and the existence of Xia Yuan is not unrelated. Three years. She made it this far. "Summer... Xia Yuan he, "Ye Kexin now turned red:" he may not see me ah." Besides, now, the first consideration is the problem of survival, I can't even think about it..."

Li Yin smiled and said, "We can definitely leave that damn apartment alive together... Surely!"

Ye Kexin heard Li Yin's words, but also a little relieved.

"Hengyan he ah, the character is more impulsive, I am more worried about him," Li Yin looked back at the sleeping Luo Hengyan, said: "He is also very poor, after the death of parents to live alone in K City, did not expect to encounter such things."

"Yeah..." Ye Kexin nodded and said, "And he is also the keeper of heaven..." Divorced because of his wife's affair, wandering around alone in the middle of the night, drinking and getting drunk, the shadow was..."

Qin Shoutian before and Ye Kexin received the same blood instruction, that time there were only three people, the other person died, only Qin Shoutian and Ye Kexin survived. Therefore, Ye Kexin also has a strong sense of partner for Qin Shoutian, and hopes that he can live.

The next day... It's finally here.

"So Mr. Li and Miss Ye aren't up yet?" Early in the morning, village chief Zhang came to greet them, and Luo Hengyan replied that Li Yin and Ye Kexin were tired and still resting.

"It doesn't matter," village chief Zhang suddenly looked around, saw no one around, and asked Luo Hengyan in a low voice: "Mr. Luo, there is no one else here, you can tell me... Your boss, when are you coming?"

"Huh? The boss?" Luo Hengyan was stunned and asked, "What boss?"

"Ha ha, still pretending. I know your boss told you to act like it. It's okay. I have already made peace with the people in the village, and they are not brave enough to ignore my face. I have absolutely no problem with you looking around the village."

"I... I don't understand..."

"Yes, yes, you don't understand, you don't understand. Don't worry, I will be very kind to you while you are staying in the village. Your boss has been in touch with me."

Looking at Zhang village chief that so attentive look, Luo Hengyan began to realize that the village chief, seems to have misunderstood something.

But it seems that it was because of the "boss" that the village let them stay, even to their own grandchildren, and to them so warmly.

So... Let him continue to misunderstand.

"Grandpa!

Zhang Suyue suddenly ran over in a hurry and said out of breath, "Grandpa, something big has happened... Hao, Hao Tianshu he, disappeared!"

"Great Sky?" Village head Zhang suddenly frowned and said to Luo Hengyan, "Mr. Luo... I have to take care of something first."

"Gone", for everything is extremely sensitive Luo Hengyan, this is really a very easy to cause contact words. Li Yin repeatedly warned him that any "unnatural" must be absolutely concerned. Therefore, he immediately said: "Chief, I, with you to have a look!"

In front of the rushing waterfall, A-su took off her shoes and socks, soaked her feet in the water, and shook her feet.

"Ah Su..."

She immediately looked back and saw that it was her next-door neighbor, Liang Renbin, who grew up as a childhood sweetheart.

Very handsome Liang Renbin, and a show has been very close. After the death of a show's parents, clearly put forward the hope that a show married Renbin idea. However, Xiu thought that his parents kept filial piety as a reason, has been delaying marriage, rural people, after all, than city people have more conservative ideas.

But... After Li Bing happened, a show on Renbin also stay away.

"Today is the day of Bing 'er's sister's death," Xiu turned his head and said, "I will worship her." No matter how much people in the village hate her, I will never forget this day."

"Why bother? Ah Xiu, for Li Bing you are going to keep fighting me like this? She's dead. What can I do?"

"I don't want to see you again." A-xiu continued coldly, "If you come here again, I will be rude!"

Liang Renbin griped and said, "Good... All right... There's nothing I can say to you on this day. But, Xiu, you must remember that I am always true to you!"

Renbin left, a show bent down, scoop up the water wash face. And just then, between her fingers, she saw... Reflected in the water, not her face, but another woman!

She slowly took her hand away, her own face still reflected on the water.

"Sister Bing Er..." But Xiu was not afraid at all and said, "I know, I know you hate... Even with this, you're still my ice sister. I am not afraid of you, because I believe that you will never hurt me. Just go ahead and do it. Kill all the people who forced you to death... All..."

0