6.Bloody feast(1)
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This little village, where are the police? Something big happens, and the mayor's in charge, and who doesn't know who? Generally, theft and murder never happen, so Yan Haotian's disappearance has become a major event in the village.

And Yan Haotian's disappearance has become a big deal. The villagers even organized themselves to look for him everywhere in the neighborhood. After all, Yan Haotian is also popular, and everyone does not want him to have an accident.

When he was discovered missing, there was a commotion.

"This is Li Bing's revenge, this is her revenge!"

At that time, Luo Hengyan followed Zhang's side and went to Yan Haotian's home to check, and also knew that Yan Haotian was the middle-aged man yesterday. However, just as they were walking out of Yan Haotian's house, a woman with slightly dark skin suddenly shouted the above words in panic.

Li Bing this name, is not the first time to hear, Luo Hengyan expected, this blood instruction, mostly related to her. So, without thinking, he asked, "What do you mean? Li Bing, who is she? "

The dark woman looked about twenty years old and very tall, and as soon as she began to say something, a stout man behind her stopped her and said, "Achin, don't talk nonsense! That's not true! You don't mind, gentlemen..."

"Who knows?

Suddenly a cold voice came, Luo Hengyan immediately looked at the sound, but yesterday they met the girl with the bucket A show.

"Xiu, you..." The five rough men said: "You, what are you talking about..."

"And strange things have happened to the village more than once over the years? Ha ha, you are all guilty and dare not say anything more, but... I'm well aware of that. This is Sister Bing 'er's curse on you!"

At this time, most of the people in the village gathered here, everyone looked at the eyes of A show, did not dare to speak for a moment, everyone was afraid and felt uneasy.

Luo Hengyan began to feel that there was indeed a considerable mystery in this. Although it is said that there is a ghost, but the specific is not clear.

really Is that Li Bing, the soul of the dead?

"Oomph! Xiu, don't deceive people!" At that moment, a short-haired girl with glasses and a fat man both came out.

The fat man stared at her fiercely and said, "Don't forget, Li Bing committed suicide!" It's none of our business!"

"Suicide? Song Tian, you really mean to say ah! How did you treat Sister Bing Er at the beginning?" Ah Xiu stared at him viciously and said, "Sister Bing 'er grew up with us, but after that incident, all of you treated her like a plague, made fun of her, and even threw stones at her!" I've seen it myself several times!"

"You..." The fat man Song Tian was robbed by her and said: "So, so what!" She's her mother's bastard! We have done her a great favor by keeping this wild breed living in the village, so what does she have the right to reject?"

"Don't you dare say those two words again!" At this time, Xiu was furious and even wanted to rush over, but the short-haired woman with eyes beside Song Tian was faster, and a lunge came forward and slapped her in the face!

"Don't you dare touch him! The man who beat me in front of me, do you think I don't exist?"

"You... Ge Ling..." A show was a little stunned, covering the beaten face, see her a menacing look, suddenly hit the short-haired glasses woman, and then grabbed her hair, shouted: "You are also an accomplice!" Bing 'er's sister's death is your part! I won't let you go either!"

Although everyone went to open a show, but her strength is too big, the short hair glasses woman's hair pulled a mess, and even went to grab her face, look aside Luo Hengyan surprised, yesterday the first impression of the girl is very quiet and simple farm girl, did not think it was so fierce? Is it possible that even rural areas have begun to be poisoned by the non-mainstream these days?

However, we finally understand the ins and outs of the Li Bing incident.

That is to say She grew up with the younger generation in the village and has the best relationship with this Xiu. And later she was found to be born of her mother's affair, for the conservative concept of rural people, naturally do not like her. It is estimated that she was very insulted, and she could not bear it, so she chose to commit suicide.

However, even if she really haunts them, themselves and Li Yin, and they have no hatred, no reason to hurt them ah? But there was no way that the apartment would allow them to go where there was no danger, and if they were to stay for a month, there was no way that it would be a month without anything happening.

Later, I asked the village chief, and he knew more about it.

Li Bing's parents are from the village. She grew up with the children in the village. She has always been very popular and has a very lively and cheerful personality. Among them, A-Xiu and her feelings are the best, and there is almost no difference from her own sisters. Among the young people, those closest to Li Bing's age were the village chief's Hongwu, Suyue, Liang Renbin, Song Tian, Geling and his wife, as well as the dark-skinned Tieqin, and the five or three rough men were her father, Tiemu, who was the stonemason in the village.

One night five years ago, Li Bing's mother, because she had drunk too much wine, actually let slip that Li Bing was born of adultery with a foreigner who had come to the village before. She calculated carefully that the child should be the stranger's.

This incident made Li Bing's father fly into a rage and almost beat his wife to death. Later, he left the village in anger, saying that he was going to find the adulterer, and has not come back. And Li Bing mother and daughter, naturally in the village suffered a lot of eyes, the result Li Bing's mother died of illness under the unhappy. At that time, only A Xiu helped Li Bing with her mother's funeral.

The days that followed... For Li Bing, it was indeed hell.

People in the village looked at her as if they were looking at garbage. Everyone felt that she was dirty, and whenever they saw her they either avoided her or insulted her.

Eventually, this lasted for about a year, and one day, Li Bing jumped into a waterfall and committed suicide. So Xiu cried for several days, and finally she also made a funeral for Li Bing.

After returning to the village chief's home, Luo Hengyan told Li Yin, who had just woken up, and Qin Shoutian.

Li Yin first confirmed that the door was tightly closed, and then, lowering his voice, said to Luo Hengyan and Qin Shoutian: "I understand the general situation. We can't live here anymore."

"Huh?" Luo Hengyan has not reacted, Qin Shou day has understood.

"Zhang Hongwu and Zhang Suyue... And the mother of the two, Zhang Yinglan, had cold words for Li Bing?"

"Yes... Well, in that case..."

"If Li Bing really turned into a ghost to take revenge, then there are three people in this family who may be the object of her revenge." Won't we get hurt if we stay here?"

Li Yin does have a point.

But yet Where can I stay?

"Ah Su..." Without hesitation, Li Yin said, "Ah Xiu's home, I think, is the safest, because according to reason, Li Bing is completely impossible to avenge her."

"Huh?" Luo Hengyan was stunned and immediately said: "But, but... Her parents are dead, she lives alone, we three big men live in..."

"Do you mind that kind of thing when it's life or death?" Qin Shoutian pushed his glasses on the bridge of his nose and said, "Can you think of a safer place than Xiu's house?"

It is true that If there is one absolutely safe place in this secluded village, then... Must have been at A-Su's house.

"But... Do we force ourselves in?"

"Discuss with her," Qin Shoutian is also very distressed at the moment: "She was also enthusiastic about us yesterday, maybe she will agree." But the rural people are conservative and not related, and taking us in will inevitably make people gossip."

There's no other way.

So, Li Yin personally came forward to find A show.

On the other hand, in the woods near the village...

"You want to die!" Ge Ling pushed the dark iron qin to the ground and cursed: "What do you say Li Bing came for revenge?" You don't have enough rumors about ghosts!"

"But... But..." Tieqin trembled and said, "Have you forgotten? Hao Tianshu has been dismissive of the idea of haunted, and said that if there is a ghost, he really wants to see it! That was said only a week ago!"

"So what? How can there be ghosts!"

"But... But... It's really weird, the son-in-law of the village chief... Also inexplicably died, although we do not say, but the heart is beating ah...... And, each time, there was an accident within a month of the beginning of Li Bing's memorial day, which... This is so weird..."

"Fuck you! Geling kicked her again with hatred and said, "You will die if you don't say a few words!" Ghosts? Where is the ghost, Li Bing, you have the balls to run out and scare me now! Ha ha, no balls, you don't... You..."

Ge Ling stopped talking in the middle of her sentence.

Because of

She saw clearly, lying on the ground of the iron harp, open mouth, suddenly saw a white, dishevelled face!

"You..." Suddenly, Ge Ling pulled up the iron harp and said, "Mouth... Open your mouth wide!"

"Ling, sister Ling, what are you going to do..."

"Open your mouth wide!"

By this time, the face was no longer visible. Inside Tiqin's mouth, it looks normal. However, Ge Ling could not believe that the scene was an illusion, because it was so clear!

She opened her eyes wide, looked down at Tiqin's throat, and almost pressed her face into Tiqin's mouth.

But again, nothing.

Ge Ling immediately moved her body backward and looked at Tieqin in horror. gradually She's starting to see something wrong.

"You... Why is there so much water on you?"

"Huh?" Tiqin looked carefully, indeed, a steady stream of water gushing out of the body, clothes absorb the water, tightly close to the body.

And the next thing she saw was a scene that made her vindictive.

As Tiqin's belly clothes clung to her body, she could see clearly... The clothes protrude a clear outline of a human face!

'Ah! Ge Ling suddenly covered her face in horror, then grabbed a stone on the ground, came forward and kicked down the iron piano, aimed at the outline of the face on her chest, and severely smashed it down! And the stone had a sharp end, and the sharp end was pushing hard into the chest of the instrument. And Tieqin hurriedly to stop Ge Ling, but has lost the reason of Ge Ling, the strength is amazing, two or three down, Tieqin chest has been bloody!

I don't know how long it lasted, but she suddenly realized something and looked at Tieqin's face. At the moment She had lost all color, her dark skin had turned pale, and blood gushed from her mouth.

She tore off her clothes and exposed her belly. At the moment Only can see their own hit the wound, where can see the face?

"Ghosts... It's a ghost..." She immediately dropped the stone from her hand, shrank and kept moving back, saying to herself, "No, it's not me... Li, Li Bing, it has nothing to do with me, you committed suicide, I, I did scold you, beat you, but, but I did not kill you...... It's not my fault, don't come to me, don't come..."

Then she lifted herself to her feet and ran away as fast as the wind.

"Sure, you can stay as long as you want."

A show answer let Li Yin they were greatly surprised.

"Really... Can you?" Li Yin asked again, "The four of us..."

"Sure." Ah Xiu smiled and said, "Are you journalists? As long as you report the death of Bing 'er's sister and expose the evil of the village, it doesn't matter how long you stay."

Being treated like a journalist... Do I look so much like paparazzi, Li Yin thought?

A show house is not big, live five people is really crowded a little, but anyway at night only need to sleep two people, the other two are responsible for duty alert. That's enough.

"Ok, let's go pack first, really trouble you." Li Yin repeatedly thanked A xiu: "We will definitely pay the rent, rest assured, will not let you suffer."

After Li Yin left, A show closed the door, on the latch. Then, walk back into the kitchen of the room.

Her kitchen was quite large, with a large water tank.

A-xiu walked to the water cylinder, opened the cylinder head, and looked inside.

A man's body was soaking in a tank of water, and his face had become paler than paper.

This man... It is the missing Yan Haotian!

"Hao Tian uncle ah, I can not forget, at the beginning, how you to sister ice." It is better to rely on your popularity, like a gossip, everywhere to publicize the things of sister Ice. So..."

Ah Xiu took out a pair of scissors, grabbed Yan Haotian's hair, grabbed his head out of the water, and then pry open his mouth. Then... Put scissors in his mouth and cut out his tongue!

"Sister Bing 'er, you can rest assured." Ah Xiu's pretty face showed a chilling cruelty: "You can send them to me one by one, I will take care of them."

Then she went into the inner room of the room, opened a locked cabinet, took out a small bottle, and put her tongue in it.

In the cabinet, there are also many bottles with tongues in them!

She closed the cupboard and locked it when she heard another loud sound of water coming from the kitchen. She ran back into the kitchen and looked...

In the water tank, it is no longer Yan Haotian, but Tieqin who has just been killed by Ge Ling!

A show sneered and raised the sharp scissors in her hand again...

0