7.Bloody feast(2)
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You... You're moving in with Xiu?"

When Zhang village chief heard Li Yin say this, he was completely stunned and quickly asked in a low voice: "This, I am not well served here?" Ah Xiu's family is so small, you..."

"Where, the village chief you entertain very thoughtful, but we are to experience the peasant style, the village chief you entertain too well, but there is no real feeling in the countryside."

This, of course, is a lie that is not even a spoonful of truth. In fact, who could this lame lie about "experiencing the peasant style" fool? The village chief had apparently let them stay because of some misunderstanding, but now he had to make the wrong move.

When the village head saw him insist, he suddenly looked as if he had an Epiphany and said, "Oh, so it is, so it is."

"You, what does that mean?"

"I see. But, Mr. Lee, you must remember one thing. ' Village chief Zhang said to Li Yin very seriously, "Please be sure to keep in mind." Ah Xiu, if you mention anything about ghosts, and some of the people who have disappeared in the village before, you must not believe it, it is all her nonsense. Yes, there are some people who mysteriously disappear within a month of Bing 'er's death, but that's just a coincidence."

"Coincidence?"

"Nowadays, people want to go to the city to develop, many people feel that there is no future in the village for a lifetime, especially young people, they will go to the city to work, seek development, and always feel that the city is full of gold." As for why they chose the day of Bing 'er's death, I think they should all want to attribute everything to the rumor of ghosts, so that the villagers will not know that they are actually going to the city, otherwise they will be in trouble if those wordy villagers find the city."

This logic is very far-fetched, Li Yin felt that the village chief seemed to be deliberately hiding something.

"Anyway... Please, Mr. Li, don't believe anything Xiu says, "Village Chief Zhang said solemnly," She and Bing Er's feelings are too good, so it is like this."

After leaving the village head's home, Li Yin is more and more sure that the village head knows what but does not tell himself.

And A-Su... A-su, is she hiding something, too?

When he came to the vicinity of a show home, he suddenly noticed a young man wearing glasses was going to the direction of a show home. When they noticed Li Yin, they immediately frowned.

"You guys... Those four city people?" The young man wearing glasses was Liang Renbin. He said discontented, "What are you doing here?"

After all, the village chief had greeted them, so, in the face of the village chief, he was only relatively cold.

Luo Hengyan also recognized Liang Renbin, he saw this person this morning, when a show to play Geling, Liang Renbin also went to pull her.

"I remember you..." Luo Hengyan thought for a moment and said, "Are you... Renbin?"

"Liang Renbin." He answered coldly, "My father is the only doctor in the village, and he is also very close to the village chief's family. I don't know what Mr. Zhang is thinking, but Wu told me, and he said you are definitely not good people! I suggest you leave early. Ghosts and all that stuff, it's nonsense, so stop digging for news!"

At this moment, he suddenly thought of something and asked: "Wait... You all have your luggage... Going to A-Su's? Are you staying at her house?"

"Yes." Li Yin replied.

Liang Renbin suddenly flew into a rage and forgot all about the village chief's warning, growling: "What kind of people are you! You're going to live with A-Su? Don't you dare!"

"What's your attitude?" Luo Hengyan was also angry: "How can we dare?" Ah Xiu is who you are, do you have any control?"

'She's my fiancee! Liang Renbin came over and grabbed Li Yin by the collar and said, "Get out of the village immediately!" If you step in again, I'll destroy you!"

"The son of a doctor, should he have some compassion?" But Li Yin said without panic, "Mr. Liang, please let go." We'll stay a month and leave. We won't give you any trouble."

"Fuck you! Liang Renbin was so angry that he was about to punch him, but Li Yin grabbed his fist and said, "Mr. Liang, please don't force me!"

They were not allowed to leave Youshui Village even for a month. So, you have to be tough! Give in now, you'll be in trouble if the villagers unite to drive them out.

"You..." Liang Renbin wanted to say anything more, but suddenly he saw two people running behind Li Yin, so he let go of his hand and shouted: "Ah Wu, Ah Yue!"

The bearer is Zhang Hongwu and Zhang Suyue of Zhang village chief's home.

"What are you doing? In-bin?" Suyue just saw Renbin to Li Yin, quickly came forward to dissuade: "This, this is not good, Renbin..."

"Ah Yue, you and I grew up together with a show, you say, do I let this group of unknown people live in a show's home?" You know how I feel about A-Xiu!"

Suyue nodded and said, "I know, that's why I came here to see." Then she looked at Li Yin and said, "Mr. Li, Mr. Luo, Mr. Qin, and Miss Ye... You guys go. You see, you're not welcome in the village..."

"Who said that? I welcome them."

A familiar voice came, and everyone turned their eyes to the same person - A-Xiu.

She looked at Liang Renbin coldly and said, "Liang Renbin, you have grown a skill." Who's your fiancee? Who are you going to destroy?"

"Ah... Xiu, listen to me, these four people are definitely up to no good..."

"That's better than you too!" Ah Xiu did not look at him at all, went straight to Li Yin and said, "Mr. Li, you don't mind, you come with me."

Liang Renbin, who could not bear it, immediately grabbed Ah Xiu's hand and said, "Ah Xiu! What the hell do you mean!"

"That's what it means. I'm not your fiancee, and I'm not gonna marry you! I remember exactly what you did to Sister Bing Er!"

Then she also looked at Wu and Suyue and said: "You two are not good things! Ah Wu, you once tried to rape sister Bing 'er, right?"

Wu suddenly turned white and said angrily, "You... Don't spit!"

"I know it! You say to sister Bing 'er, anyway, she is also her mother's whore, her bones must also flow of dissolute blood, that time... You pushed her down under the bushes and forced her to be violent. If village chief Zhang hadn't happened to pass by, Sister Bing Er..."

Ah Wu immediately looked at the eyes of the people around him and hurriedly defended himself: "She, she is nonsense!" Don't you believe her! Suyue, you, you believe my brother, right?"

"And you, Suyue!" A Xiu coldly pointed at her and said: "Although you did not do anything directly to Sister Bing 'er, but you also played with her from childhood to grow up, she happened such a big thing, you always stood by and watched, when her mother died, you did not come to sympathize with her!"

"Su, I... I..." Suyue seems to want to explain something, but nothing can be said.

Li Yin looked at this scene and thought: this A show's feelings for Li Bing are really not generally deep, and even a kind of unforgettable feelings.

"Ah Wu," Liang Renbin also asked in surprise, "are you not so sure?" That kind of thing, you -- you did that? You're crazy!"

'It wasn't me! Ah Wu or undying justification: "Ah Xiu's words, you believe?" She also said that the ghost of Li Bing would not leave us to seek revenge, do you believe?"

"I grew up with you naked, and I can't tell if what you're saying is true or not?" Liang Renbin then ignored him and continued to say to Xiu, "Xiu... Okay, I got it. Later, no, not later, isn't today the day of Li Bing's death? I'll go with you to worship her, and I'll tell her I did something wrong, okay? Please don't do this! I really like you!"

Ah Xiu is showing a strange smile, said: "You like me? Well, then prove it."

"Proof? How do you prove it?"

She pointed to the waterfall on the far side of the mountain and said, "You, jump from that, oh, don't forget to cut out your tongue first." Do that, and I will believe that you do like me."

When she said it, there was no joke at all. And, eyes, become bitter and cruel!

This made Li Yin feel a chill in his heart.

"Ah, Ah Xiu..." Liang Renbin was also a little scared by her eyes and said, "You... You can't be serious?"

"Not to jump? Well, just cut out the tongue. If you can't, don't say you like me."

A show this cold resentment eyes, let Li Yin, Luo Hengyan and others are shiver.

At the same time, Ge Ling ran back home, and the first thing she did was to shut the door firmly!

"I, I killed someone... I killed someone..." Geling leaned against the door, recalling the scene just now, still in shock.

At this time, her husband Song Tian's voice came from the back room: "What's wrong? Lost your soul?"

She struggled to her feet, went into the back room, and said to her husband, who was sitting in the room, "Hey... I said, let's go burn some paper money for Li Bing."

"Huh?" Song Tian froze and said, "You... Are you okay? Do you really think Hao Tian uncle disappeared because of ghosts?"

"I, I feel insecure..." She was still staring out of the window.

"Don't think about it too much!" Song Tian quickly helped her to the bed and sat down, saying, "You were influenced by Ah Xiu, right?" A few people are missing, but not many! That is, the son-in-law of the village chief's family died a little strange, and was actually covered in water at the door of the village chief's house... However, this can not be said to be haunted! Ah Xiu made it all up! In fact, people are talking about whether A-Xiu killed those people. But I don't think it's possible that a weak woman could kill so many people."

"I... I don't know, I, I see, I..."

"You are so incoherent! You know what? Don't think about it. Something, I was just thinking, seems to have something to do with those four city people."

'What? Upon hearing this, Geling quickly asked, "What is going on?"

"Probably... A little over a month ago, someone brought the village chief a letter from the city. This is quite rare. After the village chief read the letter, his attitude became very strange, and he became even more taboo about the word haunted, so no one dared to say anything in front of him."

"Delivering letters? Why didn't I know?"

"Of course you don't know, you haven't cared much about village affairs. I mean, maybe those four guys had something to do with that letter, right? Why else would the village chief host them in his house?"

That sounds reasonable.

"Well, don't think about it. Stay here. I'll go to the hut." With that Song Tian went out.

The hut was just outside the room. When Song Tian opened the door, he went to the urinal inside, unfastened his pants and squatted down.

Just then... All of a sudden he felt a chill on his bottom and a loud sound of water.

Too late to react... The most shocking scene appeared!

What washes the urinal is not clean water, but... Red blood!

And mixed in with the blood, there are many pieces of meat, organs, and even... A severed head!

"Wow Ah ah ah ah -" Song Tian quickly lifted his pants and stood up, rushed to the door of the hut...

But the door of the hut was locked!

He immediately hit hard with his body, but, how hit, there is no response!

At once he pounded on the door and shouted, "Ah Ling, Ah Ling! You penniless bitch! Open the door! Open the door!"

At this moment, he accidentally looked back, and the result... I froze.

A bloody hand sticking out from under the urinal! Song Tian suddenly the whole person limp to the ground, want to say something, but stuck in the throat, nothing can say.

Then, a head completely covered with thick hair, also slowly emerged from the urinal...

0