8.Bloody feast(3)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Tian was already scared to death when suddenly there was a knock at the door, followed by Ge Ling's voice: "What is your name! Someone's dead!"

The sound immediately reached Song Tian's ears like the sound of nature, and he immediately turned around and shouted: "Ah, Ah Ling... Open it, there's... There are..."

Then he looked back at the urinal... There, it was already empty...

"I want to know what's going on with all this haunted talk."

Li Yin simply also played the identity of a reporter to come, and Qin Shou day simply also took out his press card, more make a show convinced.

Immediately, Li Yin spread a piece of paper on a table in the outer hall of A Xiu's house, took out a pen, and asked: "Miss A Xiu... The next question we are going to ask is very important, and I hope you will answer it truthfully."

Li is sure that everything is not as simple as it seems.

That apartment wouldn't have been assigned a mission that wasn't life-threatening to them, let alone the fourth Scarlet Sign for him. The ghost at the last school, he killed completely indiscriminately. But this time, it seems to be a distinctly vengeful psychic event.

So... There would be no reason for her to do anything to herself. It's less difficult than the third scarlet sign. It is impossible.

So Li was sure they had missed something. And the things that are ignored are absolutely fatal!

There's no way that apartment is going to give them a place to live! Li Yin, who lived in that apartment for a year, knows this well!

Ah Xiu was sitting opposite Li Yin at the moment, smiled faintly, and said, "Mr. Reporter, you must write down my words and publish them."

"Yes, of course."

"Well... I'll tell you." A show began to describe what happened after the death of ice.

Li Bing's death really caused a stir in the village. Although everyone despised Li Bing before, but human life is concerned, after a long time of trouble. And the deep feelings of Li Bing Xiu, is in pain.

Since then, Xiu has been living a walking dead life, usually have no mood to go to farming, for several months did not eat well, and finally thin only skin and bones.

It was a really painful time. And there are two people who always come to see her and bring a little food. The two men were Liang Renbin and Zhang Suyue.

In the past, in addition to ice, A show and the moon's feelings are the best. Although she is the granddaughter of the village head family, but usually very approachable, as a farm girl is also very hard-working, but the character is too weak, lack of independent opinion. Therefore, when the Binger thing happened, there was a herd mentality. Although she also sympathized with Bing 'er, she dared not speak for her.

The old friendship has been completely broken. A show at the moment to look at the moon in the eyes, only hate.

About a year later, on the evening of June 6 of that year, Suyue came to see Ah Xiu again. Although can not talk a few words and fell into embarrassment, but she still repeatedly charged a show to take care of your health.

After she left, Xiu still could not sleep. Though it was getting late, she showed no signs of fatigue. Tomorrow is the day of Bing 'er's death.

After the death of her parents, for Xiu, ice is the only family member who can not be replaced. From small to large, no matter when, Bing Er has guarded himself, every moment, like a sister general care and love.

She couldn't get over Bing's death.

And that very night...

Suddenly she heard a strange sound of water coming from the kitchen tank.

A-xiu was shocked at first, but she walked slowly into the kitchen and moved toward the water tank.

At this point, Ye Kexin, who was listening, gave a shiver and could not help looking at the kitchen side.

"Don't be afraid, Miss Ye." Ah Xiu smiled and said, "Sister Bing 'er, I won't hurt you."

Then she went on.

At that time, she did not know where the courage to open the water tank. And what appeared in the tank... It is the father of the month, the son-in-law of the village head!

At first Xiu was very panicked, but then she... I noticed!

Around the waist of the corpse of the village chief's son-in-law were a pair of long, white arms! When Xiu noticed the arms, she immediately retreated behind the body!

Ah Xiu immediately fished the body out of the tank (when speaking here, Kexin looked at Ah Xiu's face with a little more fear), but the owner of the white arms could not be found.

But Xiu understood.

It's ice.

Ice sister killed the man, element month had also been warned by him, to her and ice break off relations, absolutely not too close to her. Because of him, even the moon also become indifferent to ice sister.

"You know what I did?" Ah Xiu's face at this moment turned into a sad smile: "I cut out his tongue!" Because they talk too much! Then I took his body to the door of the village chief's house!"

Qin Shoutian heard this, pushed his glasses, and said smoothly: "Miss A Xiu... How can you tell us such a thing?"

"Aren't you journalists? Then report these things." Ah Show's face smiled more, as if he were saying ordinary everyday topics: "Well, my words don't matter." After Bing 'er's sister died, I didn't care whether I lived or died."

"The tongue of the village chief's son-in-law was cut out... But this thing..."

"The chief's family didn't say anything. Oh, they probably thought of something? I've had my suspicions, but so what? My relationship with the people in the village was already on fire anyway. Liang Renbin is still pestering me, but I always hope that one day his body will appear in my water tank!"

"All the missing people from the village are in the water tank? What did you do with the body?"

"Just cut out your tongue. After doing this, the original body will disappear, and then... New bodies will appear."

Li Yin recorded everything, and then, keeping calm by force, said: "Thank you, Miss A Xiu, your information is very precious."

This woman... It's clearly out of whack.

The paranoid feelings of ice, so that she made this unthinkable behavior.

At this time, Qin Shoutian consulted Li Yin with his eyes, and the meaning was clear: How much could this woman believe?

Li Yin answered him with his eyes: Basically credible.

If it was before, Li Yin would definitely think that A Xiu has serious paranoia, but now... He thinks this is closer to reality.

Water tank The body... A broken tongue Ah Su... Bing Er

Li Yin felt that all this seemed to hide some key point that they had ignored. What is it? The ghost of ice has not scattered, in a month after the annual memorial day, kill, send the body to a show home.

It's creepy to even think about it.

Was it really the right decision to move into Xiu's house?

"Do you think..." Li Yin lowered his voice and asked, "How many more people will she kill?"

"Well... Probably, Tieqin, Renbin, Ge Ling, Hong Wu and Suyue, these five people, will surely die..."

Li Yin asked another question.

An issue close to his heart.

"Can you communicate with Bing 'er's spirit?"

Ah Xiu shook her head and said, "I can't. If I can, I really hope that I can communicate with my sister more!"

"Aren't you afraid?"

"You're scared? Why be afraid?" A-xiu still kept smiling, but it was even more frightening.

Ye Kexin finally could not resist saying, "Miss A Xiu... You shouldn't have done that... You..."

Li Yin hurriedly motioned Ye Kexin not to say, but it was too late. Ah Xiu coldly glared at her and said, "What? Don't those people deserve to die? It was they who forced Bing 'er's sister to death! Isn't it? Isn't it!"

"You... What you say..."

Ye Kexin dared not say anything more.

That night, the disappearance of Tieqin, also made the village once again into a great panic. At this time, it can be said that people are in danger, and the original rural areas that are not closed at night are locked well at night, and all travel together.

What will happen in the days of the next month?

Night.

Li Yin and Qin Shoutian sat in the hall, listening to the light snoring coming from the inner room, and began to discuss the next step.

"Something's wrong." Qin Shoutian is not the first time to execute the blood instructions, he does not believe that everything is just so simple.

Li Yin took out a flashlight, shone on the paper, and analyzed Qin Shoutian: "The water tank seems to be the main medium for Bing Er and A show to contact." Each time, the bodies of the people she had killed were sent, only to disappear later, with the exception of the son-in-law of the village chief's family. From a variety of situations, ice and A show have deep feelings and connections. So... If we're nice to Xiu, there's no reason she'd do anything to us. It seems so..."

"Don't you... Isn't that right?"

"That's very strange. The people in the village do have doubts about Xiu's murder, but it seems that they are more accepting of the idea of being haunted, judging from their hostility to journalists and their initial words... This seems to be a big deal. They keep saying they don't think it's haunted, but I get the feeling they can't completely rule it out."

"Li Yin... You mean..."

"Among the people who are alive now, there may be people who have seen the dead ice, so it is said that it is haunted." After all, it would be more reasonable to think that A-Xiu killed them. The village chief cared about us and repeatedly told me that Xiu's words were lies. Why does he care if I believe A-su? Do we think the village is haunted? What does it mean to the mayor?"

"This..." Qin Shoutian is also puzzled about this issue: "The village chief is really not normally attentive to us..."

"Chayuin told me that from the fourth instruction, everything will become more and more strange and abnormal, but this thing is very simple revenge of the dead, the clue is too clear. Although it is very weird in reality, it is not particularly weird compared to the three scarlet instructions I have given."

"Indeed..." Qin Shoutian also remembers some previous experiences, many of which are still incomprehensible at that time.

"Bing 'er commits suicide and becomes a ghost, and then takes revenge on the people who excluded and insulted her before her death... Is it that simple?" Li Yin pointed his pen to several key points on the paper and said, "I noticed something."

"What, what?"

"Water."

"Water?"

"The appearance of ice is all related to water. The first time I entered the village, I found the ghost's face in the bucket A-Xiu was carrying; And the ice is dead in the water; She is the body, into the water tank to a show. It's all connected to water."

"Of... Indeed."

"Perhaps she can only move by clinging to the water? No, it shouldn't be that simple. Water, though, is definitely a signal that can't be ignored."

"Well... I know."

And at the same time, there's another person who can't sleep... That is the moon.

She lay alone in bed, tossing and turning.

Finally, she got up alone and decided to go for a walk outside by the fish pond.

Tonight, there is no moon, and the village is naturally shrouded in darkness.

Walking in the fish pond side of the moon, my heart, also constantly recall the past cheerful and lively, full of laughter of the ice. So he crouched down slowly and scooped up water.

"Bing..." Unconsciously, her face was full of tears: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Just then she felt a sudden chill.

Looking down at the dark fish pond, she vaguely felt that there was an unclear outline inside.

What is that?

Then, suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her.

She turned around and saw a figure move slowly forward in the darkness.

"Who... Who are you?" Month now also feel frightened, but still asked aloud.

There was no answer.

The figure's body, when it came closer, was so twisted that it seemed as if there were no bones in it!

Suyue immediately stood up and wanted to escape. But it was too late...

At some point the dark figure had appeared before her.

However, it was so dark that she could not see his face clearly.

At this time, the sound of water came from the fish pond behind him, as if something rushed out.

In front of the dark shadow, reach out, pinch the moon's neck! Suyue only felt that the hand was completely soaked with water... ;

"Ice... Ice..." At this moment, she only felt that her life was about to be pulled out of her body.

She did come back.

Just before death, there was a sudden flash of moonlight. moonlit It was Bing 'er's completely cold and pale face.

0