9.Bloody feast(4)
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Month in this moment suddenly opened his eyes!

At the moment, she was still lying in bed and had not gone out at all.

Nightmares? What you just saw, it was just a nightmare, you know?

However, when she reached her neck with her hands, she found that it was full of water!

Next... Her eyes went to the bedroom door in front of her.

She closed the door!

"Tick"...

"Tick"...

"Tick"...

Drops of water fell on the floor.

A pair of bare feet were moving slowly across the floor.

The moonlight shone into the window, and in front of the moon, a woman who was all white and dripping water walked past the door in front of her!

"Ah... Ah..." Suyue opened her mouth wide, and could only make some sounds of unknown meaning, watching this scene happen in front of her.

She was so numb in bed, after a long time, finally dare to climb up, the pupils continue to shrink and enlarge, scared to say nothing.

She stood up slowly and moved toward the door. However, every step, feel as heavy as a thousand jun.

Out of the door, there was no one.

But on the floor, there were rows of water marks, which proved that what had just happened was not a dream.

Month only feel as if the whole body is in the ice cellar in general.

She lifted her feet and walked on, her bare feet on the water, very cold. And then... The ceiling, the walls, they all started seeping out.

There is more and more water.

Month went to the door of his brother's room. By this time, the ground had begun to collect water.

In front of the door of my brother's room, water was constantly leaking out. Suyue reached out her hand and gently pushed open the door.

My brother was still lying in bed, and his room was oozing water everywhere. Strangely, Wu was sleeping soundly, showing no signs of waking up.

"Brother... Brother, run, run..." Month spell the full strength, just say these words, however, she soon can not go on.

The quilt covered by my brother's chest at this moment is strangely raised!

Then, gradually, the bulge moved upward!

"Stop it, ice... Ice..." Although the moon said so, she did not dare to take a step.

Suddenly, the quilt suddenly rose, two white hands suddenly reached out to A Wu!

"No --"

Suyue opened her eyes again!

She, still lying in bed. On the ground, there's no sign of water. The moon outside the window was still shrouded in a dark cloud.

Another nightmare?

How do you wake up from nightmares?

Just then, a black figure suddenly appeared at the door, and Suyue almost screamed! Then a familiar voice came.

"Soyuki, what's wrong?"

It turned out to be mother Zhang Yinglan.

"Mom..." Suyue suddenly burst into tears, threw herself into her mother's arms, and said: "I, I am so afraid... I'm so afraid..."

"What are you afraid of, boy?"

"I, I had a dream... Bing 'er, Bing 'er, she's back, she's going to kill her brother..."

Suyue's mother, Zhang Yinglan, smiled and said, "What are you talking about? That's impossible. Bing is dead. It's impossible to come back."

"But Dad... And Uncle Haotian and them..."

"Your father's death... It's not a ghost. Don't listen to the village. Alas, poor child, you think too much. You think too much."

"Mother... Will you, will you sleep with me?"

"Huh? Oh, no. That's a big guy. Why are you sleeping with me?"

"Please... Mom...

"You boy." Zhang Yinglan said: "OK, I will get the quilt."

Mother left, month finally relieved.

But after a while, she suddenly thought of something.

Mother?

These two days, mother has not been in the village Aunt Wang's house to play mahjong all night, and even sleep there?

She never came home today!

And just then... A black figure reappeared in the doorway!

"Ah ————"

Once again, Suyue suddenly sat up from her bed.

Another nightmare.

Suyue desperately panting in bed, constantly looking around.

Is this reality? Or a nightmare?

Not daring to go back to sleep, she sat up, dressed herself, rolled up the covers and went out of the room. Then she felt her way to her brother's room and slept with him tonight.

Heavy and heavy nightmare, has let the month can no longer endure.

Finally came to the door of his brother's room, element month fixed mind, opened the door.

Brother is still sleeping well in bed.

She tiptoed over, shook the sleeping Wu on the bed, and whispered, "Brother... Brother! Wake up, I am the moon!"

But Ah Wu seemed to sleep soundly and did not move at all.

Month how also can not shake him, just lie directly beside him, anyway the bed is relatively large, compact brother, and then close his eyes.

Two people sleeping together, finally a lot of peace of mind.

And then, before she knew it... Fell asleep again.

Suddenly, vaguely, she felt someone pushing her, saying, "Suyue, wake up, wake up."

It was my brother's voice.

"Brother... Let me sleep a little longer..."

"Wake up, Soyuki!

Moon sleepily rubbed his eyes, then opened...

Her brother was looking at her in front of her.

But why did his brother's eyes protrude and bleed?

And... Why was his face completely white and bloodless?

Month suddenly woke up!

She opened her eyes wide.

The woman with disheveled hair was holding her brother's head and looking at her with a smile!

Suyue immediately closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, she was still sleeping in her own bed.

And a nightmare.

It seems to go on forever, without stopping.

She didn't know now whether she was in a dream or in reality. Was that real or just a dream? Is she never gonna wake up?

She felt cold at the thought of this possibility.

She gritted her teeth, got out of bed, went outside, touched the kitchen... Then he took a sharp black knife.

Then she sat down in the kitchen with the knife and planned to stay up all night. Anyway, she doesn't want to go back to sleep. I hope that this moment is in reality!

Time is ticking away...

Suddenly, she saw a dark figure appear in the kitchen door! And that dark figure, although you can not see the face, but it is indeed a woman with dishevelled hair!

Without hesitation, she lunged forward and stabbed the dark figure in the chest!

The shadow then grabbed her face with both hands, but Suyue did not care about anything, threw the shadow to the ground, a knife... One stab, one stab, one stab!

"Die! Go to hell! Die, die!"

Although the moon saw that the dark shadow did not move, it still continued to stab...

When she had stabbed nearly a hundred times, suddenly...

"Tick"...

"Tick"...

The sound came again in her ears!

Suyue opened her eyes again and woke up from the nightmare!

How many more times?

Suyue is really going crazy at the moment.

What do you do to wake up from a bad dream?

What exactly is to be done?

Everything, is the ghost of Bing 'er to seek death? But what did he do to her? Did she just sit back and let herself go?

Is that what this is all about? Torture yourself?

Month bite teeth, once again open the quilt.

She wanted to see how bad this nightmare was!

Barefoot, she wandered around the house, but, uh, nothing out of the ordinary.

suddenly She heard footsteps.

Although it was slight, she clearly felt a man walk past behind her!

She immediately turned round and followed closely.

Then, once more, she went to the kitchen door.

In the kitchen There was a dark shadow!

When the dark figure saw himself, he suddenly raised a knife in his hand and stabbed himself!

Slightly stunned, she was already pushed to the ground by the dark figure, and then... The dark figure, raised the sharp knife...

This time, there will be no waking up from the nightmare.

0