10.Ghost water
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Luo Hengyan opened his eyes again, he suddenly found himself... In the middle of a forest!

How come?

I'm lying in bed!

Then a warning sign came to mind. Is it possible that Can it be said that

At once he stood up with his body supported, and the dense forest was filled with endless darkness, as if at any moment a monster would appear out of that darkness.

For a moment he felt extremely cold, but he did not dare to move.

After all, he had lived in the apartment for such a short time that he had little experience. At this point, I don't know what to do. But, he didn't understand, why would he find himself?

There's no reason!

Just then, suddenly, he heard a voice behind him: "You... Aren't you the city man?"

Looking back, it was Liang Renbin who spoke.

Not only him, he also followed Song Tian, Geling, Hongwu three people.

"You guys..." Then constant inflammation understood: "You should not also..."

"After I woke up, I was here for no reason," Hongwu looked around and said, "Could it be your ghost?"

'What nonsense! Constant inflammation now also did not quarrel with his mind, but Song day and Geling two people, appear especially afraid. The most calm person, is Liang Renbin.

He said slowly, "Let's walk back. It's near the village, too."

Then everyone settled down and moved forward. It's not far from the village anyway. It is Luo Hengyan very nervous, looking at his shadow from time to time, worried that there will be changes. Fortunately, the shadow is still normal, and it seems that this is still within the confines of Youshui Village stipulated by the apartment.

"Renbin! Suddenly Song Tian shouted, "Ah Xiu... Ah-su, has she changed in any strange way recently?"

'What do you mean? Liang Renbin puzzled and asked: "What do you say in the end..."

"I, I..." Recalling that horrible experience, Song Tian was still shaking, but he still summoned the courage to ask: "Is she doing something?"

He had recently begun to wonder if A-Xiu was playing tricks on them. Or is it, as the legend has it, the fall of the head? It's the only way to explain what's happening to you.

'What nonsense are you talking! Liang Renbin angrily asked, "What do you think Ah Xiu did?"

"She... Could she be some kind of sorcery? It always feels weird. I... I suspect she might know how to summon ghosts, otherwise, how could it be that every time she cursed us on Li Bing's death day, it always came true? You see, Uncle Haotian and Achin are missing..."

'Shut up!

Liang Renbin burst out of anger, rushed up to start, quickly be a wu stopped: "Renbin! What are you doing?"

"I don't think she's normal either!" Ge Ling also quickly added: "She is always so dead! All day long thinking about how to get back at us, for Li Bing, I'm afraid she can do anything! Yeah, I mean, haven't you heard of a decapitator? Maybe she's one of those people! Or maybe it's a pen fairy or something."

Luo Hengyan listened to them arguing about these things, really feel headache.

A leader? Of course not!

Chawin had mentioned to them that the instructions given by the apartment in scarlet were absolutely a purely supernatural curse phenomenon, and there could not be any human element in it. Ah Su, there's no way he could have played such a role in this.

But there was no way of telling them that.

Luo Hengyan now just want to go back to a show home early, after all, stay in this dark and humid forest, who knows what will happen next.

damp

He suddenly recalled that Li Yin had warned him that "water" was a key element.

The grass on this ground was indeed quite wet, and Luo Hengyan was alarmed.

As time went on, he felt the wind blowing and said, "Stop arguing... Better, better hurry!"

And those people, they don't quarrel anymore.

Luo Hengyan suddenly felt a little strange... What's going on?

He felt as if there was something unnatural about it. But I could not tell for a moment where that unnatural place was.

They continued to walk, Luo Hengyan at the moment is also frightened, at any time afraid of what will appear around. And just then...

"Renbin! Ah Su... Ah-su, has she changed in any strange way recently?"

Luo Hengyan was surprised, how... That again?

And the person who asked the question, but is no longer Song Tian, but changed to Ge Ling.

What is even more strange is that Liang Renbin does not seem to remember being asked this question just now, but as before, confused and asked: "What do you mean?" What do you mean..."

Then Ge Ling answered, "Ah Xiu, is she doing something?"

Suddenly, Liang Renbin was angry again and said, "What nonsense are you talking! What do you think A-Xiu did?"

This conversation is exactly what it was! Only Song Tian's words were changed to Ge Ling's.

Luo Hengyan immediately interrupted her: "You, why did you say the same thing as just now?"

But Ge Ling ignored him and continued, "She... Could she be some kind of sorcery? It always feels weird. I... I suspect she might know how to summon ghosts, otherwise, how could it be that every time she cursed us on Li Bing's death day, it always came true? You see, Uncle Haotian and Achin are missing..."

'Shut up!

'I don't think she's normal! This time, Ge Ling said what she had just said: "She is always so dead! All day long thinking about how to get back at us, for Li Bing, I'm afraid she can do anything! Yeah, I mean, haven't you heard of a decapitator? Maybe she's one of those people! Or maybe it's a pen fairy or something."

It is almost like a video playback, and Liang Renbin rushed up, Wu stopped him...

"Enough, enough!

Luo Hengyan stopped them from drinking and said, "You... Are you guys crazy? Why repeat the exact same thing? What's the matter with you?"

Everyone looked at Luo Hengyan like an alien, and Wu stared at him and said, "What do you mean?"

'How strange you've become! Luo Hengyan said, "Are you possessed by evil spirits? What's the matter?"

Just like Chabuin said.

The further you get, the weirder the scarlet letter gets. The more difficult it is to understand, it is beyond common sense.

And he also said that if you encounter this situation, don't be nervous first, and try to find out the law of the strange phenomenon.

But Luo Hengyan is completely confused at the moment, his mind after all less than Li Yin and Qin Shou day they, and Xia Yuan is unable to compare, at the moment he only feel the people in front of is evil.

Then, ignoring them, he turned his head and ran away.

Soon, he began to realize that... It was as if he had been going round in circles, and the landscape around him hardly changed at all. But the woods were full of trees and grass, so he didn't see it at first.

But now it looks really weird.

At that moment, footsteps sounded behind him. Luo Hengyan looked back, and they are several!

And the strange phenomenon is happening again...

"In-bin..." This time, the person who asked questions became a Wu: "A Xiu... Ah-su, has she changed in any strange way recently?"

At this moment, Luo Hengyan felt that unnatural place, more and more intense.

"What do you mean? What do you mean..." Renbin was still the same puzzled expression, not like he had just been asked twice.

And Ah Wu also strangely continued to say what Song Tian and Geling had said just now: "A show she is not doing something?"

"What nonsense are you talking about! What do you think A-Xiu did?"

"She... Could she be some kind of sorcery? It always feels weird. I... I suspect she might know how to summon ghosts, otherwise, how could it be that every time she cursed us on Li Bing's death day, it always came true? You see, Uncle Haotian and Achin are missing..."

'Shut up!

"I don't think she's normal! She's always so dead! All day long thinking about how to get back at us, for Li Bing, I'm afraid she can do anything! Yeah, I mean, haven't you heard of a decapitator? Maybe she's one of those people! Or maybe it's a pen fairy or something."

It's exactly the same! Ah Wu is like being possessed by Song Tian and Ge Ling at this moment!

And Liang Renbin again angry heart, a lunge rushed up, a punch to a Wu! The blow was so heavy that Wu was knocked to the ground and even got a nosebleed.

Just now it was Wu who stopped Liang Renbin, and now... He's getting beat up on his own.

Then Liang Renbin rode Wu under him and punched him in the face again and again!

"Live... Stop it..." Luo Hengyan wanted to go up to block, but his feet seemed to be filled with lead.

Stop it...

Stop it...

Everything in front of him was like a dark spiral, and he felt as if his body was being sucked into this spiral.

And this time, found constant inflammation missing Li Yin, and Qin Shoutian split in the village everywhere to find him.

"Heng Yan! Eternal Flame! Rhotitis!" Li Yin kept calling his name, hoping he could hear him. But no matter how hard they looked, there was no trace.

At that moment, he suddenly felt that someone was approaching behind him and quickly turned around!

In the eyes, it is A-xiu!

"Ah... Xiu, you..."

"Who are you looking for?" Ah Xiu smiled and said, "Mr. Luo, is it missing?"

"Yes, yes..." Li Yin nodded and said, "He was sleeping in the outhouse, but... And now..."

"It'll be all right. I think Mr. Law has gone for a walk somewhere."

A show did not show the slightest worry look, still talking and laughing. And this makes Li Yin feel creepy. She, after all...

"What's the matter? Mr. Li Yin?" A-xiu walked toward him step by step, while Li Yin unconsciously stepped back.

"You..." Li Yin asked gravely, "Who are you?"

Humans will not be involved in paranormal terror, Chabouin said. Li Yin had no doubt about this.

But...

Is Xiu really a human being?

Is there any evidence that she's a human?

However, Xiu answered unquestioningly: "This village, this secluded village, was developed because it relied on the excellent mountain position and water source of this Hei Wu Mountain." Even in the mountains, we can live on our own. My parents, as well as Bing 'er's sister's parents, have been committed to the reclamation and construction of this village. You know what? Mr. Li Yin, it was really hard at first to build a village like this... As soon as I was born, I had to dig dirt, carry water, and get up before dawn every day. For me, this mountain, this water, are indelible memories. Although it is very hard, but it is the most beautiful and precious memory of me and sister Bing Er. As farmers, we deeply believe that we can be happy as long as we work hard."

"Ah... Miss A-Xiu..."

"But now, with all my heart, I wish for the destruction of this village. What hard-working people will surely get happiness ah... It's all fake. Even though Sister Bing 'er and her mother made so much effort for the construction of this village, just because of their self-righteous values, ignoring their pain, they drove her sister into the abyss of hell, and even forced her to death..."

"No, don't... Miss A-Xiu..."

"What if it turns into a ghost?" A show's face suddenly became extremely ferocious, and the tone was more and more fierce: "Even if sister Bing turned into a ghost, it was more beautiful than those so-called people!"

"No... That's not true..." Li Yin's forehead continued to ooze beads of sweat, and he continued to retreat: "You don't know... You don't know anything. Real hell... Do you know what real hell is like? real Horror..."

Luo Hengyan walked in the dark woods.

And Liang Renbin walked in front of him.

"In-bin..." As soon as the words came out, Luo Hengyan felt very strange, but he continued to say without expression: "Ah Xiu... Ah-su, has she changed in any strange way recently?"

This time He became himself!

It turns out that I can't choose myself, I can't help but say these words!

When the words "head division" and "pen fairy" came out, Liang Renbin turned his head, his eyes, and became extremely vicious! Immediately, he rushed up, a hold down Luo Hengyan, shaking his fist to beat him down!

Luo Hengyan suddenly realized that what place made him feel unnatural...

Because every time you repeat that conversation...

One in five of them will disappear for no reason!

So the first person to speak is Song Tian, after he disappeared, became Ge Ling, she disappeared into a Wu...

And now, Ah Wu is gone! But, including himself, it just felt unnatural!

Where did they all disappear to?

Soon, he came up with the answer.

In front of him, it was no longer Liang Renbin, but... A huge woman in white, several metres high!

And the woman opened her mouth, and the open mouth extended to more than two meters!

In her mouth... It's filled with a lot of water! And Song Tian, Ge Ling, Ah Wu and Liang Renbin, all four of them are struggling in that water!

The mouth of a huge woman is constantly approaching Luo Hengyan...

0