11.Beyond reach
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The real hell?"

A show some doubt looked at the front of Li Yin, and the latter is more and more uneasy.

Hengyan's disappearance, the thing he feared most in his heart, finally happened.

Although it had been expected, he did hold a little luck, whether he could spend a month safely like this. But that doesn't seem to be happening now.

Based on their own past experience, and Xia Yuan said, you can roughly judge it.

Missing at the location indicated by the scarlet letter is basically equivalent to an accident. Although think so, but Li Yin is still difficult to accept Luo Hengyan so dead.

He still remembered that when Luo Hengyan had entered the apartment, he looked panicked and was about to cry out of pain, and he went to comfort him and told him that he could leave after completing ten bloody instructions. I don't know how many years it will take, but at least there is hope.

But now... The one who finally has hope again and volunteers to live with himself...

In that apartment, residents and residents, although some trust each other, but more wary of each other. And Li Yin can completely open his heart and trust the object, only Xia Yuan, Ye Kexin, Luo Hengyan, Hualiancheng couple and 106 room surgeon Tang Lanxuan.

Last time, after Li Yin narrowly escaped death and returned to his apartment, the six of them gathered at his wife's home in the city of Hualian and ate hot pot together. After all, in this hellish apartment, it is the greatest happiness to survive. At that time, Luo Hengyan was also able to escape death and return to the apartment, so everyone said that we must celebrate.

It was one of the few happy days in the apartment. We talked and laughed, talked about their past events, and hoped to leave the apartment together in the future!

Everyone is looking forward to that day.

But I know from the bottom of my heart that there are very few people who can leave the apartment. No one can remove the curse of the apartment from his shadow, and he can only act according to the rules of the apartment.

But Li Yin still hopes that he can live with Luo Hengyan and leave the apartment together!

But did it finally burst?

At the same time, Qin Shoutian entered the dense forest, looking for Luo Hengyan. Although the contact time with Luo Hengyan is not long, but this simple and honest young man, he has a good impression.

Although in the apartment, they are often difficult to protect themselves, but, after all, are carrying the same fate of people, when a resident dies, inevitably the heart of the feeling of rabbit death.

Qin Shoutian, really dont want to see the people around you die like this.

suddenly

In front of me, there appeared a rushing river, which was about ten meters wide.

"How can..."

Qin Shoutian suddenly startled, logically this will not appear river just right! What the hell is going on here?

He was now only about five metres from the river, but he dared not take another step forward.

In the dark forest, under the sky without any light, such a strange river appeared, and Qin Shoutian did not ban the cold. At this moment, Li Yin's words were also recalled in his mind.

"Water"...

Want to retreat, but Qin Shou day in the heart, and can not help worrying about Luo Hengtis.

Turn around Or... Onward?

Thinking, he lowered his head... This bow, however, was a startled cry!

Originally five meters away from their own river, at this moment, actually in their feet only a few centimeters!

It moved?

When did this happen?

It was just as Chabin had said... The further back, the weirder the scarlet letter gets...

Get away from here!

Qin Shoutian at the moment no longer hesitated, turned back and took steps, but... One foot in the water! And then the whole person sinks!

Fortunately, Qin Shoutian swimming skills are good, he immediately do not want to, upstream towards the shore!

But...

Although he kept swimming, after about two minutes, he still couldn't swim to the shore! But... Shore, clearly in front of you!

spooky This bizarre situation beyond imagination has to knock Qin Shoutian down completely!

The scarlet Letter has never seen anything like this before! It's... It's not like you're in the real world!

Moreover, Qin Shoutian began to discover one thing.

That is...

The river has become even wider than before! Rough estimate, at least tens of meters wide! As for the depth, he estimated that it could never be less than ten meters! Maybe even deeper!

You can't swim to the shore, and the river is so deep... This is hopeless! Once the strength is exhausted, there is only one way to die!

"Li Yin!" Qin Shoutian shouted at the top of his voice: "Help! Li Yin, Li Yin!"

His mobile phone was so saturated with water that it could not be used. Only by calling, I hope Li Yin can hear. He is now completely using the maximum lung capacity to shout out Li Yin's name, even if the throat is hoarse to let Li Yin hear!

And now... Li Yin also vaguely heard who was calling him.

'Who? Li Yin suddenly looked at the dense forest behind the village, listened carefully, and seemed to hear the voice calling him.

"Constant inflammation? Guard heaven?" He became nervous at once, and hurried to the wood!

And the A show behind him, looking at Li Yin's back, the corners of his mouth, showing a trace of Yin evil smile.

Li Yin ran as fast as he could, constantly looking for the source of the sound, and also shouted: "Hengyan! Is that you? Eternal Flame! Momoten, are you there? Answer me! Where are you?"

He didn't want to see anyone else die.

Have been He had seen too many people die in front of him!

'Answer me! Defend heaven!"

Li Yin almost shouted hoarse, and just when he was almost desperate, the front came to Shoutian shout.

"Here I am... Li, Li Yin, help me!"

At the same time, Xiu returned to her home.

She closed the door and pressed her body against it, saying to herself, "Soon... Sister Bing, it's all over. Everything about It's over."

She walked slowly back to her room and saw Ye Kexin still asleep on the bed.

"Although I don't know why sister Bing Er wants to fight you too... But she must have had a reason for what she did. You must have done something wrong to your sister."

Then she went into the kitchen and walked step by step toward the water tank.

Qin Shoutian at this moment...... In the middle of the river! The current was very strong and he was getting tired of swimming.

By this time, the river was over 100 meters wide!

Just when he was already desperate, suddenly, he saw a light flash in the distance. Immediately after Saw with a flashlight Li Yin rushed to!

When Li Yin saw the wide river and Qin Shoutian struggling in the center of the river, he quickly took off his coat and prepared to jump into the river!

But Qin Shoutian shouted: "Li Yin! Don't jump! You'll never make it back to shore! Take the rope and pull me up!"

"Yes! Hold on!"

Li Yin then put down the backpack behind him, unzipped it, and took out a long thick rope!

Because when they come to such a dangerous place, they must be prepared. All kinds of emergency medicine and weapons were carried. Unfortunately, in China, it is very difficult to buy guns, so the weapons are only cold weapons.

"Guard heaven! Swim a little more!" With that, Li Yin pulled out the long rope and prepared to throw it to Qin Shoutian.

This thick long hemp rope, about dozens of meters long, fortunately, the backpack is big enough to be able to put it in. At this time, Li Yin was also very nervous, although in the past in order to cope with this situation, many times to train, but the use of this rope is the first time.

Qin Shoutian immediately continued to swim to the shore, although the body was constantly impacted by the water, the belief of survival made him desperate to support!

"I threw it!

The long rope skimmed across the sky, and Qin Shoutian reached out his right hand, grabbed the end of the long rope, and then tied it firmly to his arm!

'Good!

Li Yin breathed a sigh of relief and was about to pull when he suddenly felt his feet wet... Then, with a sudden downward thrust, he fell into the water!

'No!

However, the endless water has surrounded Li Yin's body, and he immediately grabbed the shore again, but... The shore was five or six meters away from him!

"How... How is that possible! This damn apartment, what can be so bad for people to live!"

Still, Li held on to the rope and swam as hard as he could toward the shore. But how to swim... Also can not swim to the shore, and the distance from the shore, also farther and farther!

"No... Don't!"

Li Yin's heart sank.

He will die...

Will die in this secluded village!

Just the fourth scarlet sign dying?

This is only the fourth time!

Li Yin can swim, too, but... If you keep this way, sooner or later, you will run out of strength! Besides, the current is so fierce that sooner or later, they will die in this river!

"No! I don't want to die, I don't want to die --"

Just then, the center of the river suddenly appeared... A giant whirlpool! This whirlpool swept Li Yin and Qin Shoutian in it, both of them involuntarily swept into the center of the river!

Li Yin and Qin Shoutian at this moment are the whirlpool rolled dizzy, do not know how much water to eat. And the whirlpool is getting more and more intense, they can't keep their bodies on the water!

"Hold the rope! Li Yin!"

The sudden sound was just like the sound of nature! Li Yin barely opened his eyes and saw a thick long hemp rope falling from the sky. He quickly reached out his hand to catch it!

And Qin Shoutian, at this moment only one hand is still on the water. The distance between him and Li Yin is also five or six meters, in this huge whirlpool, this distance is like a deep hole!

Li Yin grips the rope, which is his best hope for survival!

"Hold on tight! I'll pull you up!"

This is

The voice of Kexin!

Ye Kexin was awake when Xiu came back, just pretending to sleep. When he heard Xiu's strange words, he immediately took his backpack and rushed out of the house. Finally, I found the forest here.

Li Yin was holding on to the rope, while Qin Shoutian's body was completely submerged in the water.

"Kexin! Li Yin shouted, "Stay away from the river! The river will automatically approach your feet!"

If Kosine falls into the river, it's all over!

Although Kexin is a girl, every resident of the apartment will go to the gym all the time for physical exercise, and her arms have been trained quite strong in the past three years. She kept twine in her backpack.

Hearing Li Yin say that, Kexin quickly stepped back, kept paying attention to his feet, and kept pulling Li Yin.

This rope was originally selected by Xia Yuan personally, tenacity naturally need not say much, and can Xin's strength is not small. In the blink of an eye, Li Yin was only about ten meters away from the shore.

The whole body immersed in water Li Yin, the heart is also happy. For now, the vortex seems to have subsided.

But then something worse happened.

Kexin suddenly felt her feet shake, and then... The ground around the river began to swell!

In fact, if you look down from a high altitude, you will find that this is a circular river.

"Li Yin!" Can Xin startled, quickly continue to pull the rope. And now... The river actually rises!

In a critical moment, Li Yin finally approached the bank, and the river was already five meters high!

Then Kexin opened her eyes wide. What she saw was an unimaginable nightmare!

The ground kept rising, and the mud under the river revealed a big white eye!

This river...

The inside of this giant woman's mouth!

0