12.truth
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Yin did not understand what had happened at the moment. When he reached the edge of the river, he was more than ten meters above the ground.

A fall from this height...

But there is no hesitation!

He held fast to the rope, stepped on the edge of the river, and suddenly jumped down!

At the same moment, the giant woman's mouth suddenly closed! Immediately, her very large head, also into a puff of smoke, disappeared without a trace!

Li Yin's body fell to the ground, but due to the wet grass, and the grass is only dirt, so the injury is not serious. However, I also felt the pain in my body.

However, after seeing the huge head, this strange scene has made him completely forget the pain.

'Li... Li Yin..."

Living in the apartment for three years, Ye Kexin can live to today, and naturally has seen a lot of strange and inexplicable phenomena, so she has been numb. But Li Yin was extremely surprised, and this extremely exaggerated and terrible scene made him feel cold.

"We... In such a horrible village... For a month?"

Li Yin's mind was blank at the moment.

Although he had anticipated all kinds of situations, the reality was far beyond his expectations!

"Khsin..." At this time, Li Yin was covered in water, but he did not know what to do next.

Only a third of the month has passed. Next... How to spend it?

So what's next? What's next?

"I was still naive. I thought living in an apartment for a year was a lot of experience. But compared with Chabouin, I am still far off."

Can Xin sighed and said: "Forget it, Li Yin, anyway, you also survived, let's go first..."

"Shou Tian is dead."

Can Xin heard Li Yin say this sentence, the heart suddenly sank.

"He... Is he dead?"

"Yes. He was in the water just now."

"How can..." Ye Kexin's head hung down and her heart was filled with pain.

In the past three years, the residents around him have died too much, but Xin has almost become numb. Last time, it was not easy to survive with the guard day, did not expect this time...

Kexin did not shed tears. It's not the first time I've experienced something like this. Her tears, after entering this apartment, almost dried up.

"But... At least Li Yin survived." Kexin picked him up and said, "We must support each other and survive this month!" Well, in a little over two weeks we'll be able to leave Youshui Village."

In just over two weeks...

"Nowhere is safe anymore."

Li is well aware of this.

This secluded village... There is no place where they can spend a month in peace! In the following days, there will continue to be such a strange phenomenon!

"Ice"... How on earth will she be satisfied? Why do you want to kill yourself as well as heaven? Heng Yan, is he alive? I'm afraid the odds are stacked against me.

If the purpose of Bing Er is to avenge the people who have hurt her in this village, there is no reason why she will not let go of herself. So... I can only think that she has become a vicious ghost of indiscriminate killing!

So... Where's A-su?

Ice for A show, will not start it?

This theory, it's possible. So, if you show kindness to A-Su, can you escape death?

"Let's go back to A-Xiu's house."

Right now, it's his only option.

No matter how dangerous A show is, but now he can only rely on A show this only lifesaving straw.

When the two of them returned to A-Xiu's house, they knocked on the door, only to hear A-Xiu warily ask: "Who is it?"

"We." Li Yin said feebly, "Miss A Xiu... Please open the door."

When Xiu opened the door, Li Yin caught a glimpse of a man lying in the house.

That's Liang Renbin.

Now his tongue had been cut out, and he was lying on the ground covered in water, probably dead.

"Oh, there you have it." Ah Xiu is a look of indifference: "Whatever, anyway you know." I just cut out his tongue."

"Ah Su..." Li Yin dared not offend her, so he said, "Please stop." Can you find a way to communicate with Bing Er and let her stop killing..."

'Shut up! A Xiu coldly said, "What qualifications do you have to call the name 'Bing 'er'?"

"You..."

"Although I don't understand why Sister Bing would attack you... But if she did, she had a reason." She sneered and said, "Well, come in. You can stay. Don't forget the story! Why else would I take you in?"

Out of my mind

This woman is absolutely insane!

But what if we knew she was crazy? This crazy woman is the only hope to survive in this secluded village.

The next day Renbin, A Wu their disappearance caused a huge vibration of the village! Although people have disappeared in previous years, there are too many people missing this year! And the grandchild of the village chief is also among them!

However, although more and more people doubted Xiu, no one dared to embarrass her.

The reason is simple. Haunted said has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, then once to hurt as the best friend of ice feelings A show, is not looking for death?

After that, people in the village would detour in fear when they saw Ah Xiu. No one dared say a bad word about her, and many people even thought of courting her, sending her a lot of food, and even helping to irrigate her family's land.

But the days that followed were remarkably quiet. No more anomalies occurred.

I'm afraid that after killing so many people at once, Ice also wants to stop for a while?

And so... In this way, with a nervous mood, July 7, finally arrived.

Li Yin and Ye Kexin, though a little more relaxed, were sure... Something terrible is going to happen before midnight tonight.

"You, arriving at midnight tonight and leaving?"

At the dinner table, Xiu was a little surprised, but immediately said: "Well... Well, please do a good job reporting it. Anyway, if you don't report it... And you know the consequences."

The consequence of Li Yin certainly knew. But he had no intention of reporting the news.

No matter how vicious and cruel the ghost, as long as you can escape back to the apartment, you can be completely safe.

That apartment was scary, but it was also the safest haven. Chabouin also mentioned many times that he was absolutely certain that no ghost, no matter how terrible, could ever get into the apartment.

After dinner, Li Yin and Kexin immediately packed up their things and prepared to leave.

"Going so soon?" At this time, Xiu was still cleaning up the dishes on the table and asked puzzled: "Why are you in such a hurry to leave?"

"We're in an emergency and have to go overnight..."

"But it takes time to cross Heu Mountain. And at this time, there are no buses at the bottom of the mountain, how can you get there?"

"Our car is parked down the hill, so it should be fine."

"Oh? Suit yourself."

Then the two men ran away as if.

This month, Li Yin and Kexin showed a very friendly attitude to Xiu, several times to help her with housework, try not to let her busy. If Bing and her feelings are really so good, I hope this will make her show mercy on her.

Of course, if it is so simple to survive, then this fourth scarlet instruction is too simple. Li himself did not believe this was possible.

Li Yin and Kexin reached the edge of the village, then stopped and sat down.

Both men looked at the watches on their wrists.

In order to prevent the time of the table from going wrong, they all bought a famous Swiss brand watch, although the price is very expensive, but the money must not be saved, if the time goes wrong, they leave the village in advance, causing the shadow to manipulate them to commit suicide, that is to cry.

"Li Yin..." Kexin was very nervous at this time, and her heart was beating constantly. At last Gotta get out of this village!

"Listen, Khsin." Li Yin looked solemn and said: "That mountain road is quite difficult to walk, I am afraid that our line is really difficult, even if it is smooth, it will take three hours to walk to the bottom of the mountain." It takes about two hours to get to K City by car. It takes about an hour to enter the city and get to the apartment."

Six hours!

Six hours could make the difference between life and death!

If you can get into the apartment in six hours, you can live!

"Chabuin told me..." Li continued: "Although apartments are very cruel, often many situations are a certain death situation. However, there is still a small number of people who may survive. So... We must not give up!"

Khsin nodded.

For three years, she had known this truth.

Six hours is a long time, but ghosts can't attack you all the time. Otherwise, with flesh and blood, would Xia Yuan and Ye Kexin be alive today?

Time went on and on, and it was getting closer and closer to midnight.

In a Xiu's house in Yushui Village.

In the kitchen, the water tank, the lid has been lifted.

"The village head's family is in agony now... Ha ha, it's really funny, "Ah Xiu's face at this moment is extremely distorted, a pair of eyes look like Shura as vicious, her hand, holding the scissors, said:" Sister Bing er... You did a good job! You killed them all! Oh, yes, and Ah Wu and Suyue's mother, she must die too, because she said bad things about you. Yeah, you kill her tomorrow, too, and I'll cut out her tongue. Ha ha, nice... Ah, ah?"

A hand jerked out of the tank!

As if there were no bones, a twisted body slowly rose from the water tank.

Loose hair, pale faces, arms flapping with no sense...

She looked down on Xiu, her body up to the ceiling.

"Sister Bing Er..." Ah Xiu shouted excitedly: "You finally, finally willing to see me!"

And now, at the edge of the village, Li Yin looked at his watch again... Less than five minutes to leave the village!

"About to leave..." Li Yin was still nervously watching around him at the moment. Suddenly, he noticed a figure approaching here!

"Who..." Li Yinsuddenly was shocked and shouted, "Who are you?"

He shone his flashlight at the figure, but it was a very young woman, looking 24 or 25 years old. Dressed like a city man, carrying a purse.

"You?" Li Yin looked at the woman, as if she were a "person".

'Who are you? The woman said in surprise, "Did the village chief send someone to pick me up?" No, I didn't tell him I was coming today."

"I..." Li Yin was confused and immediately asked, "Do you know the village chief?"

"Well, the way you're dressed... Not like a village person. Who are you?"

"We are here to go sightseeing and experience the peasant style..."

'Oh? The woman smiled and said, "It's very interesting! But why stay here at night?"

"This..."

"Well, never mind, whatever you want. I'm going to visit the village, I haven't been back in years..."

"So, miss, you used to live in the village?" Li Yin asked.

"Ah..." Still smiling, she said, "Yes, I have been away from the village for several years. I wrote to the village chief two months ago, saying I would come back this time and invest to lift the village out of poverty."

"What? You are..."

"Ah, yes. Forget to introduce myself, my name is -- Li Bing."

In Xiu's room, the tall woman in white slowly stretched out her hand and reached out to Xiu... There is no pupil in the eyes, but revealed bursts of gloom and terror!

0