13.Water demon
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Yin's shock at this time, far more than any moment!

"What, what's the matter?" Li Bing looked at the stunned faces of Li Yin and Kexin with bewilderment, then understood and said, "Oh, I know." The village told you I was dead, right? At that time, I really wanted to jump off the waterfall, and I even took off my shoes and prepared to jump... But also feel, die like this, too unwilling. So I left the village, trying to find my father first..."

In retrospect, no one in the village said that Li Bing's body had been found. It's just that she committed suicide by jumping off a waterfall, and the only reason for that is the shoes she left behind.

The current was so strong, it wasn't unusual to find a body. No wonder people in the village misunderstand that Li Bing is dead.

"You... Did you say you wrote to the village chief two months ago?" Li Yin suddenly asked, "Then why didn't the village chief speak out?"

"Ah... I asked him to keep it a secret. After leaving the village, although I did not find my father, I relied on working in the city, starting a business, and finally opened a small restaurant. I did not expect to develop into a chain restaurant in a few years, opened a company, and became the chairman of the board. With all that money, the first thing I thought of was the village. Although, there have been so painful memories, but here are my parents, Xiu, Suyue they...... They're memories I can't erase. So I decided to come back and invest in the village to make it rich. However, I wanted to surprise A-Xiu by showing up in person and telling her I was still alive. Ah, A-Xiu, she is..."

"I know." Li Yin interrupted her: "Ah Xiu misses you very much."

"Is it... Is she all right?"

Ah Xiu now, can you call it good?

"I also told the village chief that I might first send managers from several companies to visit the village to plan specific investment matters." However, in order to avoid many people, they will claim to be to experience the peasant style, so that the village chief does not say out, and receives them well. And even in front of the village head, do not mention me, as if it is really to experience the peasant style... But then I decided to come myself."

So it is!

The village chief thinks they are the people sent by Bing Er! The boss he mentioned, of course, is Bing! No wonder he was so attentive to them, and asked them to visit the village more often...

Then, however, a problem arises...

The huge woman who killed Hengyan and Shoutian...

Who said that about me?

Who is she?

And at this time, A show is still standing in front of the huge Yin white woman, still regard her as "ice sister".

"Sister Bing Er..." At this moment, Xiu is almost crying with joy, slowly walking toward the huge woman, but... In an instant, the huge woman took hold of her body, and then pulled her whole body into the tank!

O show to the moment of death, do not understand, "ice sister" why want to kill her.

"Run away..." Li Yin felt trembling all over at this moment!

Li Bing is still alive, so... That ghost woman, whoever she is, there's no way she's going easy on them because of A-Su!

And at this time, the hands on the watch finally coincide at twelve!

It's midnight!

"Flee! Khsin!"

With Li Yin a thunder-like roar, the side of Li Bing was scared a big jump, then Li Yin and can Xin desperately step forward to run!

While living in this apartment, the longest time they spend exercising is training to run. In fact, to be honest, if a ghost is determined to kill you, you can run faster than Liu Xiang still can not live. But, after all, people who run fast are always much more vital.

Li Bing felt a little surprised, but at the moment want to immediately see a show mood prevailed, otherwise she would not be so anxious to come to the village at this point. When she just entered the village, she suddenly felt a faint white shadow and passed by herself!

"That... What's that?"

Li Bingsuddenly felt as if his whole body was cold...

"Kexin, be careful of the water and never go near the water!"

Li Yin held Kexin's hand, and they walked side by side on the mountain road. At the moment, they are not running, but taking as long strides as possible. After all, the distance is very long, if you run now, the next road can not go at all.

This mountain road is extremely difficult to walk, Li Yin always pay attention to the surrounding, although there is no movement at present, but he is very clear... A little carelessness could kill you.

Stay alive!

You must live!

Kexin at the moment is like a frightened bird, walk less than two steps to look back, or look up, look down, afraid of ghosts will run from where.

After all, she's been this close to death several times in the last three years. She remembered, the most dangerous time, is in a haunted house, she has been suspended by a rope to the beam, almost suffocated to death, is Xia Yuan found in time and cut the rope to save her. At that point, she really was in complete despair and really thought she was going to die.

After that experience, she didn't want to die all the more!

After walking for about twenty minutes, there was no trace of any ghost, and she gradually settled down to travel. Li, for his part, remains vigilant.

Xia Yuan mentioned to him that, in fact, there were not a few residents who had survived the period indicated by the blood letter, but had died on the way back to the apartment. Many people even died in front of their apartments.

Just then, Li Yin suddenly caught a glimpse of a white shadow moving rapidly between the two trees in front of him!

"That... That's..." Kexin also saw the white shadow, and suddenly felt his legs go limp...

Li Yin immediately pulled her up, spread his legs and started to run! Of course, even when running, the sight does not leave the compass in the hand, otherwise once the wrong direction, it will be crying without tears.

After running for about five or six minutes, Li Yin felt extremely tired, but Xin was no better, and both of them began to run out of breath.

'Li... Li Yin..." Kexin gasped, "She... Didn't follow, did you?"

"No, I don't know..." Li Yin was also looking here and there, up and down, left and right, back and forth, but there were only rows of trees and rocks around, very quiet.

"I don't think so..."

Both men's hearts were beating violently, and a little relaxation could be life-threatening. They... they all know that.

At this time, Li Yin suddenly saw that the white shadow appeared behind Kexin!

"But... But, but hin... You, behind you..."

Li Yin said, scared can Xin almost heart stop! She quickly looked back, but there was nothing.

"What, what are you doing? Li Yin, you're trying to scare me to death!"

Just now, however, the white shadow did appear behind Kexin.

The quiet wood was now transformed into a terrifying presence that would devour them both. And three hours of that? I'm afraid I'll have a nervous breakdown before I get to my apartment.

But we must move forward. Staying here will only make it more dangerous!

"Let's go! Khsin!" Li Yin clenched his teeth and walked on with Kexin.

You can't die!

You must not die!

At this moment, every step is walking on thin ice.

However, for most of the time, there were no abnormalities. The quiet period lasted for about two hours or more. They had reached the outer reaches of the mountain, and if they were going well, they would be near the bottom.

No place in the world can be said to be safe unless it is in an apartment. So they still can't relax the tense nerves.

"Khsin..."

'What is it? Li Yin?"

Li Yin took a deep breath and said, "If you can go back alive... You can tell Chabuin. At the very least, don't leave your life with regrets. Your feelings for him are very deep, aren't they?"

Kexin's face went red.

"All right... I'll, I'll think about it."

Finally, smoothly walked to the bottom of the mountain, Li Yin saw their car. I was afraid that the car would not disappear and not be there, and now it seems to be a lot of worry.

After opening the door, Li Yin took out the car key and inserted it until the door opened, he and Kexin were relieved. After sitting inside, Li Yin started the engine.

Khsin closed the door and put on her seat belt.

The car started smoothly, which surprised Li Yin. He thought something was going to happen in the process.

Just... Neither of them found that... In the back of the car, at this moment, there was a big pool of water!

"So you're here, too?"

K City, inside the apartment.

In the lobby on the first floor, two people gathered at this time. Surgeon Tang Lanxuan, and that always gloomy Tang Wenshan.

In fact, according to the time calculation, Li Yin four of them will not come back so soon, but Tang Lanxuan is very worried about them, all sleep well, wake up, simply put on clothes, and wait for them downstairs.

It was a bit of a surprise to see Tang Wenshan there too.

However, Tang Wenshan is still a frosty gloomy expression, Tang Lanxuan also did not say much, sitting on the sofa.

"I don't know... How many of them can come back?"

Just in Tang Lanxuan worry at the same time, suddenly the elevator door opened, and out of two people to. None other than Mr. And Mrs. Yi 莣.

"Oh, Liancheng, I 莣!" Tang Lanxuan immediately stood up and said: "You also can't sleep, to wait for Li Yin they?"

Hualian nodded, and Yi 莣 said: "Really worried about the four of them...... Especially Li Yin and Kexin, I hope at least they can come back alive..."

Two people are also sitting on the sofa, this three people can at least talk, otherwise, the atmosphere is too depressing.

"Xia Yuan will probably come down ahead of time," Tang Lanxuan said while looking at the clock hanging on the wall of the hall: "He is very concerned about us."

Although everyone said a few words, but the heart feels dull, it is always difficult to continue the topic. A moment later, there was silence.

"They must come back alive." E 莣 firmly said: "definitely!"

After another toll station, Li Yin and their car can enter the city.

Driving on this highway, Li Yin was really nervous.

Don't come out... At least not yet...

And just then, in the pool of water in the back seat, five white fingers began to reach out! However, Li Yin and Kexin were unaware of it at this time.

Then, one full hand reached out, and then another...

The ugly face, full of resentment and hatred, began to surface. The pool of water began to shrink, and formed the image of the female ghost.

But Li Yin and Kexin still did not notice.

Because the rearview mirror in the car didn't show her!

Contrary to the general ghost story, the rearview mirror used to "remind" the driver that there is a ghost behind you is generally used in the car, but at this moment, Li Yin they are blinded.

Then... Her hands covered with water reached out to Kexin, who was looking ahead...

0