3.Off the bus
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At present, the first consideration of Ye Xiang is to get away from the plot as soon as possible. Of course, he did not expect to be too far away, his salary is a total of two hundred redemption coupons, and if he completely left the plot area, the total number of redemption coupons to pay is not enough to deduct. And if you can't pay the coupon, then there is only one fate, that is death! So, his calculation is, when the time comes to look at the specific redemption coupons deduction standard, to consider how to stay away. Of course, he can not escape alone, must look for several people to leave with him, otherwise walk alone, think also terrible, how many horror movies, corner se is killed after being alone.

He watched the faces of the people in the bus to determine which were newcomers and which were veterans. Although he plans to stay away from the bus for now, he is still a new actor and wanted to see how veteran actors would behave. They are more experienced than they are and have more money to lose, so they should do better. If possible, it's best to keep up with a few veteran actors.

Also, this kind of real horror film, do not consider what the protagonist halo, because the protagonist is not absolute. The actor playing the main character is also likely to die prematurely due to a change in the plot. Therefore, it is obviously unrealistic to expect to avoid disaster by following the protagonist's side.

"What happened to the anchor?"

"And this is in the mountains!"

"I want to file a complaint against your travel agency! What an old car!"

The actors in the bus opened their mouths, many of which were also mixed with Sichuan, Shaanxi and other places's accents, it seems that this movie theater is really a random nationwide pull people ah. That's how everyone's supposed to pick up that poster and be thrown into the world of real horror movies.

And at this time, the protagonist Luo Hao Sheng is also frowning, looking back, looking at leaf and Zhang Nian Zhou said: "Xia Yun, read Zhou, travel map you have?"

"HMM." Zhang Nian Zhou at this time seems to have finally recovered and began to say the lines, but the tone is still very afraid, speaking very slowly, for fear of reading a wrong line, "Yes, here I am."

It was such a simple sentence that he almost paused for a moment to say each word. At this time, his face was red, his face was covered with sweat, his legs were twitching, and his pupils were shrinking. Ye wanted to be more certain that he was a new actor.

After taking the map, the protagonist Luo Haosheng looked at it, sighed and said: "From here down the mountain, it is a long mountain road, and it is so late, and it is so remote here, almost no vehicles will pass by ah."

By this time, the actor who played the driver had got out of the car. Frankly speaking, Ye Xiang admires the actor who plays the driver. He dies at the end, not even in the script, but he doesn't change his mind, communicating with the actors according to his lines, and then getting out to check on the car. The actor who played the role of Miss tour guide was also very good, constantly comforting everyone and explaining the situation. For a while, the noisy situation gradually lowered.

Leaf want to take a deep breath, the heart has a dispute. By general observation, the idea of Zhang Nian Zhou as a companion has been completely abandoned. Look at him like that, even if we go together, I am afraid that we have not seen the ghost and his legs are weak, and he can not help himself. And Du Yan and Jiang Youlin two people, Du Yan face no blood se, constantly looking out of the window, is obviously already thinking about the matter of escape.

"Summer Cloud!" Zhang Nian Zhou suddenly grabbed Ye's hand, and what he said at the moment was no longer the line: "We... Let's walk down the hill! Okay? Let's go! And Hao Sheng, you also come with us!"

Luo Haosheng waved his hand, and did not even say a word. I don't think he wants to say anything off-script. And Luo Xueyan is the same, the same wave of hands, indicating not to go.

Looking at Zhang Nian week this poor look, leaf is also a bit of compassion. After all, everyone is in the same boat, seeing him like this, but also can not bear to say: "OK... Let's walk down the hill together, then."

After this sentence, the redemption coupon that came to mind immediately began to deduct, originally 200, and now it has become 197. Because it's an important line, and this one, it's three coupons for redemption. This leaves want to have a little regret, if nodding will not be a little less deduction?

"I, I, I'll come down with you too!" At this time, Du Yan rushed over, holding the hands of Zhang Nian Zhou and Ye Xiang, tearfully said: "We, let's go!" Let's go!"

He looks like he can't wait to run. It was obvious that he would have escaped from the car if he had not had a companion to go with him.

While Luo Haosheng, Kang Xueyan, and Jiang Youlin three people, but do not say a word, it seems to completely abandon them in general. I saw that they were sitting completely upright, and although their faces were solemn, they did not leave the bus at all. This makes leaf think for a time some disconsolate, whether not to leave is the right approach? But then he thought, these people are senior actors, experienced, maybe know some tricks to survive, and they are new, can't stay here and wait to die!

'Everybody! Ye Xiang raised his voice and shouted, "Who wants to go down the mountain with us? We all walk together, and we have a companion on the road! How about that?"

Leaf want at this time is also quite anxious, while the line of sight also toward the driver to throw, do not know what he thinks?

"Okay, we'll come with you."

At that moment, a few more people stood up in the back seat. One of the men, apparently with a Sichuan accent, picked up a large bag and said, "Let's go! Let's go down the hill!"

Ye wanted to look at it, and there were four actors who came out. The four were also soloists, so he didn't even know the names of the characters. Four people are the Sichuan big man, a couple of men and women, and a young man wearing a cap.

Ye Xiang is also very sympathetic to them. The lone actor has few lines and scenes, and may die a large number of them in the end. And the rest of the people, are looking at each other, seem to want to say something, but finally did not say.

Ye takes it for granted that he does not need to carry baggage, after all, Luo Haosheng and others can take them to the hotel at the foot of the mountain. And he, Zhang Nian Zhou, Du Yan, and the four ringleaders just got off the bus.

In fact, according to the script, the driver died at midnight, which is a long way from then, but it's good to leave early, no one wants to be in a haunted bus. After the seven people got off the bus, they quickened their pace and hurried away.

At the moment of getting out of the car and leaving, the redemption coupons fell again, this time, the total number was only 177! Which means getting out of the car means you've deducted 20 coupons! Ye wondered if, as he walked farther, the ticket would rise like a meter on a taxi. So, you really can't go too far.

In that case, which direction to go, is the same. Others, too, seem to have spotted the decline in redemptions, and so the initial big steps have slowed down, afraid to move too fast.

At this point, everyone is silent, after all, the redemption coupon is too precious, and no one knows whether the redemption coupon will be deducted if the extra lines are said, of course, we must cherish the words like gold, this is no longer a metaphor, but really so. Ye wanted to observe the people around him, the Sichuan man was still calm, and the small couple, the husband tightly hugged his wife, seemed to be physically trembling. The young man with a cap kept lowering the brim of his hat, but it could still be seen that his face was rather pale.

The mountain was rather deserted, completely deserted and littered with dead branches and broken trees. A few people seven turn eight corners, do not know how long to go, the bus has been far behind, and leaf think is finally stopped.

Can not go any further, after all, I do not know what else to do next, to save some. Of course, if you can do more than the protagonist in the process of plot expansion, such as replacing the protagonist to find a way to survive, then you can increase the redemption coupon. But for now, the coupons have to be preserved, or when the movie ends, the consequences will be catastrophic.

"Stop it." Ye wanted to speak.

The other six people also nodded, and it seemed that their redemption coupons had fallen sharply. Leaf thought to himself, the total number of redemption coupons for a few soloists is not more than 100, so it is not possible to buckle down. There was not even a stone on the ground, so the Sichuan man took out a few old newspapers from his bag and laid them on the ground for everyone to sit down together.

After sitting on the old newspaper, Ye Xiang looked down at it. The newspaper is the newspaper of 2013, which coincides with the real world time. Of course, based on the information in your head, this horror world is definitely not the real world, that much is certain. I read the news in the newspaper, and there are many current affairs news, which is also consistent with reality. This is a world almost parallel to reality, but they are only actors in this world, passing guests.

After sitting down, everyone was staring at each other, not knowing what to say. As far as the eye can see, there are huge mountains nearby, which should be some mountainous area in the interior of China. And by midnight, that bus, it's haunted. When the first act is over, the rest of the plot is unknown. But Ye wants to estimate that since someone is dead, the plot setting should also be that everyone will flee the bus. It's just, you know, what happens when you get out.

Ye thought at this time is also very uneasy, do not know whether it is right to escape. Although there are seven people, but if there really is a ghost at the time, is this useful? Frankly speaking, he is a thorough atheist, do not believe in ghosts, usually walk at night also do not panic people, when watching horror movies can completely face no change se. But now that I've been put into a real horror movie, I can't keep my composure anymore.

"That..." Suddenly, the Sichuan man said, "We... Just stay here?"

0