Planning and mutation
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything was very quiet in the night light. However, everyone is breathing heavily and melancholy.

At this time, the Sichuan man patted Ye Xiang on the shoulder and said: "Little brother, in any case, with your company, it is enough."

Ye thought to understand, and then began to plan what to do next.

These guys, maybe some of them are senior, maybe they're all new. In any case, there is still too little information.

For Ye Xiang at this time, he is considering, first of all, how to save his life naturally, and secondly, whether there is a way to obtain additional redemption coupons on the basis of saving his life.

At present, he has completely calmly interpreted all the additional information that comes into his head. The so-called "hell cinema" must be a existence beyond his imagination, which can no longer be interpreted by modern science. What is the purpose of such a terrible curse that can easily plunge people into a new world to make a horror film? In any case, he didn't think he was going to torture himself. If you want to kill him, it is enough to let him really die before the head is separated, there is no need to let him make some real horror film.

Then, analyzed, it can be explained that the so-called hell cinema is really to let them shoot a horror film, rather than put them into a horrible place to torture them to death. The absence of an unsolved horror film like The Grudge means there is a chance of survival. And horror films, of course, have an audience, who is the audience of this so-called hell cinema? That is not clear. But if there's an audience, it's about how they struggle to survive. Otherwise, the rule of redemption coupons would not be given.

So there must be a way for horror to survive. The first thing Ye wants to do at present is to stay away from the bus, but this process does not mean that it is safe. In horror movies, people who are haunted by ghosts, no matter where they go, they have no chance of survival. It's pretty hard to say whether you can save your life just by opening that distance. But always try anyway.

And then... He's the one who's thinking about getting more death coupons. The redemption ticket is about whether a horror film can go off script and control the action, and whether it can eventually return to the real world. If you don't have 10,000 coupons to hand in, you have to shoot one horror movie after another forever, forever. And the so-called horror film, will definitely not be Resident evil, alien this can rely on guns and ammunition to kill the monster can survive science fiction film, there will be no black se Friday, Chainsaw this no ghost only human killer bloody film. And it's not going to be remakes of real-world movies like "The Grudge" and "The Ring" that everyone knows before and after. In the long run, how can a man of flesh and blood survive by luck over and over again? So, in any case, saving up to get out of the horror world is naturally the most important thing to do.

At present, the information on how to obtain additional redemption coupons is relatively vague. However, Ye Xiang can generally conclude that the longer the life, the redemption of death will inevitably increase. The redemption coupon seems to have a great relationship with the role of corner se, because the protagonist died the latest, naturally as the payment of the redemption coupon is the highest. Of course, the specifics are hard to judge. Therefore, living for a long time, the increase in the redemption coupon should not be wrong. So... What if you saved someone who was supposed to die according to the script? If that person is saved, will more additional redemptions be added?

Ye think these things can only think, can not discuss with people. You can't talk about the hell movie theater with people in horror movies, you must fully integrate into the corner se, this is the first rule. Frankly speaking, for this point alone, my current approach is very abnormal. As Xia Yun, he just broke down after the car, to go down the mountain, but stay here, naturally is very abnormal. However, he has no way, continue to go on, the redemption coupon will be deducted more and more severe.

What should we do next?

"Aren't we going on?" At this time, the Sichuan man suddenly said: "Rest time is enough, right?"

Leaf thought to himself, "What else? What if your redemption coupon runs out?" But sitting like this all the time does not make sense, and I did not walk much just now, at most a little over a kilometer, from the point of view of adults, I did not need to rest at all. According to the information in your mind, once you hit some kind of bottom line of the story, it will automatically ng. But what the specific bottom line is, there is no clear standard, only one thing is certain, even if the actor uses the redemption coupon to change the script behavior, it must also act reasonably in accordance with the character se itself. If you play an illiterate, you can't read; If you play a cheerful person, you can't be dead and silent all day. And if you continue to sit in this way, it will indeed be more and more deviated from the Angle of se normal action.

Ye think after all is also ordinary people, in such a sudden environment to calm down has been very difficult, to him in all aspects of consideration, it is too difficult. His first thought was to get away from the bus, and there was no time to think about anything else. In fact, he was a little surprised to see the coupon withheld so much.

He even wondered if he had left the bus too soon. No corner se had died before the driver died at midnight. He can actually act on camera. Maybe he'll get a new lead. But now it is too late to regret, the redemption coupons have been withheld, and now to go back, is not very wrong?

"And again... Sit down a little longer." Leaf thought only smiled and said.

Then he found out that even though it wasn't in the script, it didn't cost him the death penalty. Probably because relative to their big action to change the plot, a few lines are no longer matter.

In that case, we might as well talk to the others. Otherwise, it's always boring, and the more like it, the more scared.

"We sat on the bus for so long that we are not used to walking for a while." Ye wanted to make it as reasonable as possible for them to stay there, so as not to hit the plot line. Although he himself felt very reluctant.

Then he looked at Zhang, shook his hand and said, "Don't worry, we all together, nothing is impossible."

This sentence is also to give Zhang Nian Zhou encouragement, things have come to this point, there is no way to escape, only everyone united as one, can overcome this difficulty. For him, to survive, these people are naturally his companions, everyone is compassionated, naturally to join hands, just to survive this horror film.

Zhang Nian Zhou was so shaken by his grip, and after a long time said: "I... Me to I..."

He was obviously scared silly. In contrast, the Sichuan man is more open-minded, although from his face se can also see very afraid, but at least the performance is very natural.

Next to Du Yan is kept looking left and right, at the same time he also took out the mobile phone to try to dial, but it seems that there is no signal, can not call out.

The couple is snuggled up to each other, it is estimated that the two people should be a real couple, it is said that husband and wife is also because they are wearing wedding rings. However, after entering this horror film world, the clothes have changed a lot, for example, Ye wants to enter, wearing work clothes, but once entering here, the clothes on the body changed to casual clothes. The original wallet, mobile phone, keys, etc., naturally there is no body. Therefore, the wedding rings on the hands of the couple are estimated to be on the body after entering.

As for the young man with the duck cap, he was sitting quietly and curled up, saying nothing.

It is estimated that because of the fear of saying lines will be redeemed, everyone is afraid to speak more.

At that moment, however, the wife of the young couple suddenly blushed and whispered something in her husband's ear, who nodded, and she got up and went away.

'Where is she going? Ye want to busy anxiously asked, this is the horror film world, how can you walk alone?

The husband said, "I... My wife is going to relieve herself."

Leaf thought it suddenly dawned on him. Here are all male sex, she is a woman naturally can not be relieved in public. Still, he looked at her back and said, "Don't go too far!"

Then, Ye wanted to know that he wanted to say more to let everyone know that talking at this time would not be redeemed, so he continued to open his mouth: "Everyone talk, so stuffy atmosphere is very stiff."

Sichuan Han also said: "Well, that's right. Why don't we tell each other our names? My name is Zhang Dekun."

Ye wanted to quickly wave his hand to stop, but it was too late. The husband rubbed his hands and looked around, probably because everyone was talking, so he felt relieved and said, "My name is Jiang Yi."

Zhang Nian Zhou also seemed to recover some courage at this time, and said: "I... Me to My name is Zhang Nianzhou."

Zhang Nian Zhou naturally is not his real name, and to see him so nervous, maybe he suddenly gave the corner se name to forget.

Then Du Yan also said the name. The only one who didn't talk was the kid with the cap. The young man coldly replied: "Liu An." He said no more.

Ye Xiang was relieved that everyone remembered not to say their real names but the names of the characters they were playing. Otherwise, it goes straight to ng. So he said, "My name is Xia Yun."

After exchanging names, although I know that this is not my real name, I still feel a little closer to everyone. When he was about to talk to them more, it suddenly occurred to him...

The wife, why isn't she back? I told you not to let her go too far...

A feeling of uneasiness began to take over...

But think about it, maybe it is a great solution, or a woman xing Ge shy after all... Or... What if you didn't believe this was a horror movie and just ran down the mountain for help?

"Mr. Jiang," Ye Xiang quickly asked Jiang Yi, "Where is your wife?" Why don't you come back?"

"This..." He looked a little surprised and then looked in the direction of his wife.

"Come on, let's go find her!"

Life and death are at stake! Ye wanted to recall the countless looming ghosts in the movie poster of "Terror Bus", and began to feel a shiver in his heart!

0