10.Life and death crisis
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I can't find it!

'Where did he go?

Now, completely accept the lines before Du Yan disappeared. Then Miss Mu immediately said, "Everybody... Find a way to spread it out! This is no joke!"

The lines are exactly the same!

Ye Xiangton did not know what to say. To put it nicely, it is to spread out, but it is to hold a spread out, so that other teams can attract the attention of the ghost.

It's just that... But let leaf think produced a deep doubt.

In that case... Why did no one look for Han Ruoyue when she went missing? And then the Sichuan big man and others disappeared and no one mentioned it again. But the plot does not judge ng. What is the reason for this?

Luo Haosheng also quickly stopped: "No... Let's get together and find it. Isn't that better?"

However, before the big man was shaking his head and saying: "What are you talking about, it is more efficient to spread out!" A murderer might be hanging around!"

Then, the others also began to disperse in twos and threes, Shouting Liu An's name. And Luo Haosheng is scratching the scalp, a face of helplessness.

Now, only the missing person has changed, and the plot is completely the same as the original trajectory. According to the original plot, after Du Yan disappeared, the other five people were looking for him together. In this process, three people accompanied them to search. One of them is a tour guide, Miss Mu, and a young couple.

According to the time, it is about 15 minutes from now, Xia Yun also disappeared. And his disappearance is just as incomprehensible. At that time, because Xia Yun's foot strength jogging in the very back, as a result, later we turned around and found that he was gone.

Is this going to happen again?

Absolutely not!

Ye thought at the moment is also extremely nervous. In this case, he must follow the other people, absolutely can not let himself and the plot, inexplicably disappear!

Fifteen minutes...

Around 00:35...

In 15 minutes, he'll be gone?

Jiang Youlin took Ye Xiang's hand and said, "Let's go over there and look for it." Hao Sheng, you can look for it here."

After saying that, he took Ye Xiang's hand tightly and ran to the other side.

At this time, leaves want to Jiang Youlin is really unspeakable gratitude. She was supposed to have nothing to do with her life, but she did everything she could. Of course, do not rule out her doing that there is hope to increase the idea of redemption coupons, but this mind, Ye think is completely accepted in the heart, and vowed that in any case must repay her.

Luo Haosheng looked at Jiang Youlin and leaf want to go away figure, mused for a long time before turning back and rejoined the search team.

Leaf want and Jiang Youlin decided to enter a seven-person search team.

And his redemption coupon, the instant greatly reduced, plummeting to 118!

Everyone began to shout Liu An's name. Liu An seems to be traveling alone, otherwise, there should be actors playing his relatives.

"Liu An --"

"Liu An, where are you?"

Ye want to and Jiang Youlin, see will enter the search team, suddenly, Jiang Youlin feet suddenly slipped, and tightly hold her hand do not put Ye want, also pulled down!

Jiang Youlin accidentally stepped empty, fell into a landslide next to!

Then, Ye want and Jiang Youlin, along the high landslide constantly fell down, has fallen to the bottom!

And the search team shouted Liu An's voice, has gone.

After falling to the bottom, because the soil is still soft, although there are many bruises on the face and body, but not too serious injuries. Ye want to quickly pick up Jiang Youlin, concerned to ask: "young Lin? Yulin? Are you all right?"

Jiang Youlin stood up with one hand supporting the ground, looking at the above, the search team obviously went far.

Now... Just the two of them!

Can't be a coincidence!

Ye wanted to believe that he slipped down the hill, can not be a coincidence!

What a coincidence!

In fifteen minutes, he was sure, he would be dead!

that What should we do now? The surface of the landslide is so smooth that it is almost impossible to climb it. As for the others are far away, and the mobile phone can not be used...

You can't wait to die where you are!

Before, and the search team together, Xia Yun is still missing. Now there is only one Jiang Youlin, not the heroine. Any way you look at it, it's extremely dangerous!

In less than two hours, Ye Xiang changed from an ordinary accounting clerk to an "actor" facing death in a real horror movie! He was terrified at the thought of the terrible death of the driver.

"Yuelin," Ye wanted to take a deep breath and asked, "Are you able to see anything... Something unclean?"

Unclean things is a phrase used by the older generation to describe "ghosts".

"On the bus earlier, when the driver was dying, you saw something, didn't you? So, what do you see? The old beggar said that the car has a yin smell, is it true?"

Say these lines, the redemption coupon was deducted again, this time actually deducted 10 redemption coupons! There are only 108 coupons left!

"The things I saw... You'd better not know." Jiang Youlin replied.

"You... Did you really see something?"

After all, Ye thought that he had not seen a ghost with his own eyes, and at this time, his heart was chilled.

The present situation... What should I do?

15 minutes. When is it time to take shelter?

To remove the filth... What does that mean?

filth And where is it?

At this time leaves think heart more and more fear.

Originally he was worried about staying in a few people on the bus will encounter dangerous, did not think out still can not escape! Are you really trying to kill yourself? Speaking of which, where is Du Yan? He stayed in the bus. Did he get away?

At present There's too little information. It is impossible to deduce the cause and effect of the incident.

Now, why the ghost wants to kill people, what is the relationship between the ghost and the bus, what is the dirt, and who the old beggar is, are all mysteries. From the current point of view, this is a typical undifferentiated curse, the passengers on the tour bus are from all over the world, and they do not know each other before, and it is obviously impossible to be a curse for xing. Are they cursed because they got on the bus?

Leaf think can be associated with is that this bus may have killed someone before, leading to each other's ghosts. That's why he brutally killed the people on the bus. However, even if you leave the bus, you will not let go, the earliest missing Han Ruoyue and died outside the bus Du Yan and Xia Yun are the best proof.

The only hope, then, is the so-called "filth." However, Ye Xiang also looked inside the bus before and did not find any stains. It may be dark and he did not look carefully, but Luo Haosheng and others also obviously looked. But no one found the dirt.

At present, according to the plot arrangement, the only Jiang Youlin who can see the ghost naturally becomes the only hope!

"Listen, Yuelin..." Ye Xiang cleared his throat and said, "Wait a minute, you pay more attention to all around, before and after, and don't let go of the above." If... you see something terrible, do... do tell me! I, I feel that everything is very evil, maybe the old beggar is right, it is really yin!"

Even if you know that there must be ghosts, as "Xia Yun", you must also say lines according to the development of the plot. If a self-created line obviously has a bug, then, naturally, it is going to ng.

"All right." Jiang Youlin nodded and said, "If I see it, I will tell you."

"Well... Let's go, then."

Go for

Where are we going?

It has completely lost its way. And Ye thought that getting back to the bus and going down the mountain were just as dangerous. We'll have to take a gamble that we can join up with the rest of the search party, so maybe the ghost won't kill anyone in plain sight.

He took Jiang Youlin's hand and walked toward the dark depths. At this time leaf think, only put everything on Jiang Youlin body.

filth

filth

What on earth is contaminated with dirt...

The more leaf want to want to feel more puzzled.

In the dark, running for a long time, from the time he disappeared in the original script, but also closer and closer! Despite running for a long time, Ye Xiang still did not feel at ease. He felt more and more that he had no hope at all!

Time... Little by little.

When he was running almost exhausted, he looked at his watch and saw that it was 00:35.

Everywhere, there is a yin forest. I had no intention of running into the woods, but somehow the trees suddenly became so dense.

Will it die?

Is he gonna die?

Is he going to die?

In the deep darkness, between the surrounding trees one after another, Leaf wanted to feel that something terrible was gradually emerging.

He felt it was an illusion, and yet it was so real.

Jiang Youlin is also exposing jing ring God se, pulling the hand of leaf think tighter some.

"Yuelin." After a long internal struggle, Ye Xiang suddenly said, "You... I just wanted to say, thank you, anyway. Well, after all, with you by my side, I feel... Much better. Really, thank you very much."

Ye is already preparing for the worst.

Jiang Youlin looked at him and then said in a tone of indifference, "Nothing." You have nothing to thank me for."

"Yes... Yes..."

Then he looked at his watch again.

Looking at the watch in hand, the time has finally passed.

Ye Xiang finally let out a long sigh of relief.

Yet... The next moment, his face was grotesquely ugly.

At the moment of his escape, the total number of his redemption coupons was only 57!

Once the redemption coupon is negative at the end of the movie, then what awaits him...

It's still death!

0