13.The third act……
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You, still alive?"

It was a great surprise to Ye Xiang, who had thought that the two actors must be doomed. I didn't think they'd survive. Think, I am afraid that by consuming the death coupon to avoid the disaster.

'Ah! Jiang Yi saw Miss Mu's body, suddenly lost se, "This... What's going on here?"

"There's a lot going on." Encounter a big change, Jiang Youlin is still calmly said: "The driver and Miss Mu, are dead."

"This..." The Sichuan man Zhang Dekun looked very excited: "This... What the hell is going on here? Which one of you will explain to me?"

Of course it is an explanation, the actors naturally know the cause and effect, just need to explain it again.

The current situation, the death is far from only the driver and tour guide, the 11 middle-aged and elderly passengers and Du Yan, is definitely unlucky. At present, the crisis of death is pressing, and Ye thinks that as long as he has been living, the redemption coupon will continue to cut down.

It is worth mentioning here that not every death that escapes the script will be deducted from the redemption coupon. On the other hand, if an actor acts according to the script rather than taking evasive measures, he or she will receive a high redemption coupon if he or she escapes death. But that was extremely difficult for Ye, who is still a new actor. Now, for the time being, there is no way to think about that.

After explaining the reason, Jiang Yi is still an unbelievable god se. Empty bus, bloody dead tour guide, in the middle of the night in the early hours of the remote mountains, is indeed full of terror.

"What happened to you?"

For Ye Xiang, who has narrow intelligence channels, the new two people make him feel hopeful. He wanted to ask them about their experiences and see if he could figure out how to survive.

"I..." Jiang Yi said this, but the body slightly shivered.

Zhang Dekun sighed, took out a cigarette and lit it, and said, "At that time we were going to save Miss Han." But I couldn't find her after a long search. There had been no one to help, and we were not familiar with the terrain of the mountain, and we gradually lost our way as we walked. Only now have I found it again."

Ye thought something was wrong.

But he couldn't say exactly what was wrong.

Frankly, there are pros and cons to changing the script. One of the biggest drawbacks is that when the script changes, it is impossible to predict the next development of the plot and to react to it. Ye thought very clearly that just because he escaped death, he could rest easy. It's impossible for any actor to be completely safe in a horror film. As long as the movie doesn't end, even the main character can die at any moment.

Ye thinks the current idea is still to observe the bus. Find the so-called filth, and find a way to uncover the truth of this horror movie. There's no question that the current death warrant won't see the end of horror. Also, the second act of the play is going to end soon. Currently separated from the main characters, the third act script will definitely focus on the male and female protagonists. Relatively speaking, this might be a better place.

"Huh? You?"

Suddenly a voice came.

Leaf want to turn around, saw Zhang Nian week panting to run.

"Is that you?" Ye wanted to remember that he should be with the hero and heroine two people.

"I... On second thought I'd better come back." Zhang Nian Zhou wiped the sweat and said, "Well, Xia Yun, these two people are... Aaaah, aaaah, this, this is..."

Zhang Nian Zhou suddenly scared out of his wits, eyes canthus split.

he Saw the ground, tour guide Miss Mu's body!

"This..." He said in horror, "She... she When did she die? '

Ye Xiang sighed, "I don't know when she died. When I fell off the roof about ten minutes ago, that was it..."

"You... You're lying!" Zhang Nianzhou was furious and pointed to Ye and thought, "She, she must have just died, right?"

"He's telling the truth." Jiang Youlin also spoke at this time: "At least it was ten minutes ago."

"No... It's impossible!" Zhang Nian Zhou scared face se white, "that... What did I just see?"

Before, appeared in front of the male and female protagonists, said to follow her to the actor, is the tour guide Miss Ah!

He's a tour guide, but isn't he also an actor? Zhang Nian Zhou doesn't take her seriously!

But what does it say about a man who was alive and well in front of them ten minutes ago, and now he's lying here a dead body? Do you have to think about it? Where is this? A horror movie!

A man who's supposed to be dead, shows up after he's dead, and then finds his body, that's a horror movie routine that's been used too long!

"Wait... So, so, the tour guide girl, she's a ghost? The person who took Haosheng and Xuyeon away is a ghost?"

Thinking of this, Zhang Nian Zhou felt his legs shaking.

Oh my!

A real ghost!

Not an actor in a horror movie crawling on the floor with blood plasma! All the ghosts in this world are real!

In this world, except for very few people who have the so-called supernatural experience, most people have not seen ghosts when they enter this horror movie world. And Zhang Nian Zhou is just a new actor, just because picked up a poster and had to play the corner se, just hope to survive this horror film. But now... He almost followed a ghost!

At this time he kept beating his chest, the secret way in his heart was very dangerous!

Leaf thought of nature is not stupid, looking at his expression at the moment, of course, also understood. At this time, looking at Miss Mu's body on the ground, also suddenly spooked.

Zhang Nian Zhou is far away from the body, and keeps bowing: "Miss Mu, the so-called wrong has a debt and a Lord, you are not killed by me, don't come to me." After ri opportunity, I will pray for you incense, please... Don't come looking for me..."

Zhang Nian Zhou's true identity is a seafood businessman, usually do not believe in ghosts and gods, at most is to go out when the second master, now to the world of the real existence of ghosts, of course, is not true to believe. He thought: Everyone is hurt by this bloody hell cinema, I hope you go to the West early, don't hurt me...

Ye wanted to walk to Zhang Nian Zhou, who was about to kneel down, and asked directly, "So you... before See her?"

Leaf think at the moment, dare not say Miss Mu's name again.

"Yes..." Zhang Nian Zhou forehead is full of sweat, hands and feet are constantly weak, "she... She took Hao Sheng, and snow Yan left. I wonder what will happen to them... I hope they're okay."

There was some truth in that. After all, if the male and female protagonists are also dead, their supporting roles, where are they still alive? Now Luo Haosheng and Kang Xueyan although do not know how, but Zhang Nian Zhou want to, the protagonist is always impossible to die in front of the supporting role?

And because of the fear of seeing Miss Mu's body, let Zhang Nian forget to look around on Monday. Only then did he sense something was wrong: "Wait... Why is there no one on the bus? Du, Du Yan and them?"

Ye thought at this time to continue to play a look of anxiety and fear (in fact, there is no need to play, it is true) : "They are gone." I don't know where."

"How... How could..."

Zhang Nian Zhou's face is more pale. So many people... Just so It's all gone?

Du Yan was in the script is to die, he had an accident, Zhang Nian Zhou is not strange. But the other elderly passengers, they all died, too?

After all, the ghosts of the dead who lurk in the darkness, why must they be killed?

Why?

Why on earth?

Act two, it's finally time to end.

And the third act begins.

Meanwhile, the third and final act.

The movie will end in the third act. At the same time, it is also the last high chao coming.

However, the script of the final act, the lines will only be given immediately, and they will not see the ending of the whole script!

And the third act, is to start from Ye Xiang here!

The third act, however, gives the point at which the film ends.

Two o 'clock. Two o 'clock in the morning.

From the end of the movie... And...

An hour!

0