Chapter 3 : Storage Ring
57 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After reading whole dairy. Raj chooses to try this at least once time, because there nothing to lose expect one drops of blood.

He brought a knife from kichen and a bandage from from medical shop. Then locked the room from inside.
He tries to cut his own finger with his own hand many times but failed again and again. Because of feeling of being in the pain don't give him courage to do it. Don't underestimate the nature of human body who seek his own protection by its instict.

For Example you can try to throw some water on your face and try do not close your eyes but it will close by himself. So when your trying to hurt yourself then your brain and your instict go opposite direction and this is nature of human body.

Then Raj collected his courage again and cut his finger then dropped one drop of blood in pendent.The Jade green pendant shone with light and start levitating in front of him. Then a light shot from pendant toward to his brain. He felt a shrap pain like something is drilling his way into his mind. Raj choose to sit and meditate according to what written in dairy. And he, he become, he really become a PLAYER.

Then he started reading the next few pages of the dairy. That which he had not read.

If you are alive. Congratulations to You, You become a Player.

After reading this line Raj thought one thing in his mind "What the hell is this?. What do you mean by this ? If you are alive. He is saying that if you are alive.. that this means there is chances of his death. You f*cking old geezer cannot you write this before some line. What if I died from this? Raj almost vomitted the blood from his mouth thinking how recklessly he behaved from not reading whole dairy.

[ CFA- So,there is a saying that a incomplete in india. A incomplete knowledge is harmful. ]

So, Raj decided to read whole thing first before taking any action. Then started reading the next line of the dairy.

But I warn you don't use your power to show off.You will never know that when your sorry head falls from your shoulder.

This world is not simple as you see and your are not alone.There are many players and stronger that you.

In this World never trust anyone except yourself and your family. And I am saying this form my personal experience.

[ CFA:- What is the benifit of your personal experience. When your experience could not help you from your death.]

Come back to story.

Maybe your best friend or your distant relative is player but you dont know about it. So be on gaurd and become stronger to complete my revenge.

"What revenge?he never mentioned it before" Raj who reading it thought in his mind.

Now, you can see the ring that you get from my things with dairy and pendant.

The ring is F ranked storage ring.Yes you heard right. It is only f ranked storage ring that I can afford. I was just a player with Level 29 at that time and this ring is very expensive.

I was never able to level up from 29 to 30 in my whole life.I was struct at this level because of my authority point that is 2. Authority point is hard to gain and effect your progress. If you have authority of 2 then you can reach at level 29 at max.you need 3 authority point to advance next level.

"What" Raj exclaimed "cannot you tell me this early. I also have only 2 Authority point. What if I am not able to reach next level. Raj head started paining after thinking about it.

I left some gift for my student. Oh yes when you accepted that ring you will naturally become my student. So get stronger and kill that basterd. I checked this city there are players thar are stronger that me. So be careful but there are in very small amount in numbers. So be careful.
Drop your blood on that Storage Ring to become owner of that ring.

Happy Journey

_______________________________________CFA meaning Comment form Author. Comment if you Enjoyed the chapter. And sorry for if there any grammatical mistake. I am really not that strong in english. 

Thanks for reading.

 

3