CHAPTER 4: I struck the silver.
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 4: I struck the silver.

The dairy ends here. Raj searched the dairy to see, if there anything he miss and after conforming it that there is nothing that he missed. He closed the dairy.

Raj dropped a drop of blood in gem of the ring that shine with light and Raj can feel some connection with it.

And as far as the matter that I will become your teacher as soon as you accept the ring, this is not a novel, and even if it is a novel, Then I can only look at you as a person who Snowed me a new direction in this familiar but an unfamiliar world. Raj thought in his mind like he is talking to Ajay himself.

I'm taking it as a favour. And in return, if I become capable enough to take revenge for you, then I will definitely do it. This is my promise to you. Raj said again in his mind.

Then he moved his mind towards the ring. After feeling connection with ring.Raj used his object inspection skill on the ring.

{F -ranked, storage ring}.

Then Raj used his connection to peek inside it. He is amazed to see the space inside this storage ring is big as a room. Where a table is placed middle of the room with a total 9 boxes,oh wooden boxes on it.

At bottom of on the table there is 6 square shaped wooden box and on top of it 2 wooden suitcases and in the middle there is a long rectangular suitcase.

Raj can feel through his connection that if he want he can take out the wooden boxes or the wooden suitcase form it.He don't it why? Maybe because he become a player.

Raj used his connection to take out the first 2 wooden suitcase form the storage ring and opened it.On the first wooden suitcase there are pills of vitamins, bandages, cotten, detol some medicine prescriptions and other many medical tools of surgery and medical kits etc.The first suitcase is like a big first aid box with many medicine and equipment. But there is one thing that caught Raj eye. There is a bottle made up of chini miti. it's looks like a pill bottle which you have seen in games or martial art animes. Raj used his object inspection skill to check it.A load of massage filled in his mind and front of his eyes.like this:

{ Object inspection: bandages }

{ Object inspection: Medical Vitamins pills }

{ Object inspection: Detol: a liquid medicine for injuries }

{Object inspection: Cotton }

{Object inspection: medicine prescriptions }

{Object inspection: surgical tools}

{Object inspection: miner healing pill bottle: in this bottle there is minor healing pill that helps to heal minor injuries and damages }

"So this is minor healing medicine pill. It is same like from novels". As Raj said he checked a green coloured rounded pill that he took out from the medicine pill bottle.

Let's check what inside 2nd suitcase as Raj said.He started checking what inside 2nd suitcase after putting medicine pill bottle in 1st suitcase.Then putted it aside.

When he opened the 2nd suitcase after checking what it inside briefly for 10 minutes.

He only said one word after reading whole thing inside it. "garbage". On the 2nd suitcase there are only some unnecessary documents like rules for player, world general knowledge, player's families and information about that basterd friend of his.

There are some important rules for players like

1) A player can't use his power in front of normal humans.

2) He cannot use his power to hurt any human.

3) A player can not use his power to do robbery, kidnappings, murders etc if you caught you will surely die.

4) A player cannot reveal anythings about players to anyone in the world.

5) A Player cannot reveal his identity as player by any chance.

And the information about his enemy is his name is Tejas Arya. He is a wind warrior proficient in swords and his wind blades.Very fast wind blades. ( Information about him you can get knowk it in the later chapters).

After closing the first two boxes and putting them aside. Raj looked at the big rectangular wooden suitcase that is biggest in all of nine boxes and suitcases.

Raj opened the third suitcase and he is amazed to see what Inside it.There are three very beautiful looking 2 foot long swords With crimson red,light blue and dark blue in colour.

Raj used his inspection skill on these swords.

{Rank ?? Crimson flame sword} [Fire affinity]

{Rank ?? Ocean bule sword} [water affinity]

{Rank ?? Blue thunder sword} [Thunder affinity]

Oh shit! These are magical swords with elemental Affinity fire, water and thunder. Raj happily cried lound then thought about what are meaning of these ?? Question marks.Then He looked at folded paper in the suitcase where these sword are lying on smooth bed.Raj unfolded the paper reads what written inside it and come to knowledge about that these sword are found in ruins and discovered by Ajay.

Actually there are fours swords with colour red, light blue, green & dark blue and these are actually D rank swords with elemental affinity fire, water, wind and thunder.Raj thought that he struck the gold.

He putted all things aside and swiftly took out all remaining six boxes from his ring placed front of him. He Opened the all six boxes all together and after seeing what inside it. He changed his thought " No I struck the silver" and "A large pie of silver".

________________________________

Ignore the grammatical mistakes. Enjoy the chapter.

1