Chapter 5: Aman Soni
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Aman Soni 

When Raj opened six boxes all together. He is amazed to see what inside it.Firstly, he is surprised then he become happy no super happy. Those boxes are filled with silver bars. After claiming his mind. Raj checked all the boxes and counted all silver bats carefully for next 10 minutes.

He discovered that there are a total 32 silver bars of 1 kg in each boxes.That means a total 192 kg of huge number's of silver bars present there.

Raj laughed like manic after counting whole sum of money this Worth and said to himself"he is going to be rich now. No after selling these things. He is going to become rich."

But his thought of becoming rich come to sudden halt because there is very important question that is where is he going to sell them ? And How to sell ? What is the current price of 1 kilogram of silver bar now ?

He opened his smartphone intent to search the current price of silver but there is no internet on his mobile. He thought why? Because of his 3G sim. No, it's not that his network is slow. There is literally no internet connection in his smartphone. His internet pack is already expired. He closed it and all boxes and placed inside his newly acquired storage ring. Then searched the price silver bar in another smartphone and it is seventy-six thousands rupees (₹76000).

A crazy idea come into his mind. He took a bag, some money and a mask for hiding his face. He is going to sell 2 bars of silver first with help of his friend Whose name aman soni that he putted inside his bag.

Aman soni is his best friend and his father has small jewellery shop. Aman come from a decent background of middle class family where Aashish comes from a rich family. Not very rich family.( There will be a chapter explaining Raj family background and it's city structure )

Aman soni and Aashish Raj were friends from IXth Class. In the Class XIth where Aman chooses PCB and Aashish choose PCM.

*(PCB means subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology and PCM means Physics, Chemistry and Math).*

Aman father shop is not very far from his house. It switched in Bari mahzid road,siwan.

After reaching his shop. Raj See's aman. He is studying right now. He greeted his father who is sitting on the side than aman. Aman father left them alone and leaved the shop. Every time when he come his farther left them alone for chatting. One time he asked his father why do you leave everytime when I arrive.

The reason he tell him is very simple but have logic that is: you two can chatt and talk whatever you want in absence of an adult. So he leaves his the shop to them everytime when he arrived so they can talk freely. What a understanding dad. Raj thought in his mind.

After sometime of formal chatt and stories about there school time and friends.

Raj asked Aman "Aman I have 2 silver bars. I want to sell. Which is 2 kilograms But I don't know where to sell."

"2 kilograms" of silver Aman shocked and said "are you telling me truth or this a prank ".

No I am telling the truth Raj assured him then added "look" moving his bag taking silver bar outside.

Aman looked it carefully then asked "where from did you get it."

Raj replied "it is secret. But I can tell you that this is not black. Can you tell me that it is real or not."

Aman checked and inspected the silver bars for some time and replied "it is real but I cannot tell its quality." Then handling it back to Raj he asked again "it real that you're telling me truth that it is not come from any illegal means like robbery or killing."

Raj replied" yes" and "I am came here to ask you where I can sell it."

Raj cannot blame Aman to not trusting him. It is nature of humans to suspect.

"I know a place where you can sell it. Let's go there after my father comes back. "Aman replied after some thinking.

After sometime when Aman's
Father came back to shop. Raj and Aman leaved the shop. Then go to a buy mask and took a auto to the place where they are going to sell it.

They reached there it is big shop where buying and selling of jewellery and golds are normal. Raj took a heavy breath and entered in the shop with his best friend Aman.

After sometime two of them come out of shop. Where Raj is holding the bag as that he carried it from its home up to now as usual but aman have a new silver bracelet in his left hand. That look like a friendship band made of silver. It's actually made from using real silver. They got 152,000 rupee's after selling those two silver bars. But the shopkeeper is very smart and does not want to leave them easily and forced them to buy something from there shop. I mean he wants some of his money back from us.

What can Raj do. so he buys a friendship bracelet made of silver for Aman, two gold earings for his mother and one of his sister whose birthday is now close. Which is in September and today is 16 july which is mid of july. Now he have only 130,000 rupees remaining. The silver bracelet cost him four thousand eight hundred seventy six rupees ( ₹ 4,876 ) and gold earings cost him eight thousand nine hundred five ( ₹ 8,905 ) and eight thousand four hundred six rupees ( ₹ 8,406 ) respectively.

After coming out from the jewellery shop. Raj took Aman to the famous shopping mall of his city the ' T2 mall ' and it is famous for shopping. And Why? for shipping of course. He earned lot of money today buy selling thosr two silver bars so why cannot he go to shopping mall to buy some very handsome dresses for himself. On which beautiful girls will going to be flat. Raj took a auto and orders the driver to took him to the T2 mall.

2