Chapter 6: Shopping
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Shopping

Raj took a auto to go to the T2-mall with Aman. T2-mall is a very famous mall in siwan and other near districts. Where customer can buy anything from food ingredients to simplest cloths.

Raj and Aman arrived to the mall entrance where they see many cars and bikes are parked in its parking lot.

"As expected from this type of mall there are many expensive cars and bikes parked there." Raj said to Aman after looking at parking lot.

Aman said "yes" and nodded it's head like a chicken.

Then two of them walked to entrance gate where is a female security guard standing with metal dictator in his hand. She is a middle aged woman. Two of them reached front of her. When he and his friend are going to pass the door.

The middle aged female guard stopped two of them: " Stop ".

Raj looked her and asked " is there any problem?."

"You two seems to suspicious What inside in that black bag".The female guard looked them then asked what inside that bag and thought in his mind these 16-17 year college students only came here to fun and to gets some Air of AC. No one buy anything from here. But there is some cases of stealing clothes in mall where I worked before.

" This.. there is nothing suspicious in this bag you can check it from your metal detector " Raj feeled speechless. who do you think we are robbers, thief or terrorist. It seems that she watches a lot of movies in which time bombs are always placed inside the black bags. Raj thought in himself.

"Of course I will do give it me" female guard said.

Raj give him his bag after checking it from metal detector the female garud found nothing and give his bag to him.

"Now can we go?" Raj asked to female guard.

"No" female guard replied coldly.

Now Raj getting angry he comes here for shopping not for security checking. He asked angrily " what's now ".

"Body checking" female security guard replied.

"What the hell. who do you think we are I am not going to agree with you" Raj replied angrily. He is angry, very angry because this is not his first time to coming this mall.

He came here before but no one try to treat him like that. But why Is it because of he is not wearing good clothes. What the hell is going here? What is the problem with this woman ?

"Sir you have to cooperate. This is for our security reasons we have check every suspicious person." The female guard replied strictly.

"I said no call your higher ups" Raj replied stubbornly. What are hell? What she understands herself? how can she treat me like this. How can she check the body of this nobel one. He has some reputation.

When they are arguing there seems to people gathered there. They are looking with interest like this is a tv show. "Aashish" aman said pulled his cloth while looking at people that gathered here. "you are making sence".

After looking at peoples who looked with interest. Raj come sudden realisation that he is standing front of a mall entrance near to the road where hundreds of people come and go. After realising it.

he said "ok you can do your whatever body checking you wanted but you have to do it fast ".

[ CFA:- it thought there was a person who is talking something about reputation. I seems that I reads something wrong.]

"Okay I will do it fast but if you are agreed for this early there is not such sence created" the female guard replied while checking Aman.Who goes firstly to give Raj a time for clam his mood.

After checking Raj's body and clothes carefully female gaurd allowed him to go.

After entering the mall Raj said to Aman "what a annoying woman. So after all we entered this mall. Aman go chose some nice cloths for yourself." I am going to counter.

"Ok" Aman said.

Then Raj moved in direction of counter When Raj reached to the counter a female receptionist is standing there. But she is different from female guard.

By looking at her you can tell that she just entered in her twenties. She is tall and beautiful. She has black silky hair, beautiful white face with rosy pick lips, straight nose and red checks.

She has white skin and have a long slender neck with average size of Chest. While wearing black white receptionist dress she looks stunning.

Raj don't know that he is now standing front of her and staring her beautiful face and normal looking eyes.

"Cough cough sir can I help you" the female receptionist asked with a shy expression not daring to look in his eyes.

"Yes you can only help me" Raj answered without thinking after hearing her question still mesmerised by her beauty.

You cannot blame Raj for this he is only 17 year old.

After hearing his answer the female receptionist looked him and asked in some lound and clod tone, A tone that told him that she is not a easy girl "What do you mean by it sir?".

After hearing her cold but charming voice Raj Suddenly awaked from her daze. He looked at her and said: "this...This you know I am here for shopping with my friend but this is my first time to entering in this type of mall. So..".

"So what" the female receptionist asked but this time in gentle voice.

"So l came here for help. Can you help me to choose my dress. Oh don't worry I came here to intended to spend ten thousand rupees." Raj said in this all in one breath.

The female receptionist looked stunned for some time then looked him with smile and answered him in sweet voice "why not sir ? sir come with me".

Raj stabilize his 17 year old teen heart who is going faint after seeing her beautiful smile and heating her sweet voice.

"Oh my teen heart" Raj muttered in himself. Is that people called love at first sight Raj thought in his mind. Then followed the beautiful sweet receptionist.

"Hello my name is Aashish Raj. What is your name" Raj introduced himself then asked her introduction.

He introduced himself first to him then asked about her because if someone introduce about himself and it is duty of other person to answer it. If she is not gonna reply then it count as being impolite.

As Raj predicted after hearing her question the receptionist replied with smile " my name is ladali."

"Ladali" you mean "lovely". Raj asked.

"Yes" lovely replied.

"What a lovely name you have Lovely". Raj said to her.

"Thanks for your compliment" She replied beautifully.

"Lovely you know your looking stunning in this black and white receptionist dress " Raj said after looking at her With sweet but charming smile.

Lovely looked at him with her wide open eyes and said like she is shocked then she adjusted his complex and said "thanks for compliment again. how about this dress" lovely asked to while rising a white shirt in his hand.

Raj looked at shirt price that is only worth two thousand rupees (₹2000) and said "okay this is good".

"Oh this is expensive" lovely replied after looking at it's price.

Raj said "its nothing".

"Oh! it seems that you come from a rich family" lovely said after hearing his reply.

"Not at all. What so you think which colour suits me" Raj asked her and changed the topic.

"From my suggestion combination colour of white and blue suits on everyone". Lovely replied his question by her 2 week of selling experience. Yes, two weeks of seeling experience

"Okay then I am taking this blue jeans" Raj said after lifting a navy blue jeans.
Lovely how year old are you? Raj asked.

" Sir you don't know that never ask a woman about two things his age and weight."

"No I don't intend to ask but you seems to be only 21 year old and a young mature girl so I just want to confirm it". Raj said.

After hearing his question. Lovely replied shyly. "I am only reached nineteenth this year".

A shocked expression appeared oh Raj face. Only 19th this year and looking this beautiful. Raj thoughts in his mind.

" Oh ladali you know I have a sister whose name is also ladali". Raj said intended to change subject again.

"Oh" then a teasing smile appeared on her face and she said "so you seems to be looking at me like a sister".

" No-no no not at all, my sister is only 14 year old and your are more beautiful than my sister". Raj replied her in hurry. Don't want to create any miss understanding between him and her.

"Okay Mr.Raj but you should know about that you have to never bad mouthing about your family members in front of strangers." Lovely replied him with serious face.

"I"Raj wanted to say something but After looking at her serious face not a word come out from his mouth. He felt speechless.

" Okay. Now I have to go on the counter. You can carry on to your shopping". Lovely said to him. Trying hard to not laughing. She really enjoyed teasing him.And after seeing his blank expression she really wanted to tease him again.

"Okay" Raj cannot find any reason to stop her so he said okay in her reply.

As lovely is walking on the way her counter she stopped there looked back to him and said to him " White colour suits you alot".Then she walked away fastly. Like she is running form something.

Raj looked at her back then Calmed his mind said to herself with a serious tone " It is time to start the work that for I came here. On this mall and that is shopping".
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Raj took three T-shirt, three shirt, 3 jeans, 2 belt , one pair of shocks and shoes and lastly a pair of red and black googles.

[ CFA It seem that I don't informed you about that Aashish has eyesight problem. He always wear a spectacles but he also wanted to buy a dashing looking sunglasses for himself. But after taking out his spectacles he cannot see clearly. He cannot see the face of a person who is standing just 100 centimeters away from him.]

After taking all his stuff's to counter. He found lovely and Aman are there and he brought only a shirt. Raj helped him buying some nice clothes said "Don't worry about money. Your brother will pay for it."

Then purchased a pair of black shoes and shocks, a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt, a extra black belt, a pair of black mask, a pair of black hand gloves and lastly a black bag. After paying the payment with cash that is almost (₹43,000) forty-three thousands in which Raj clothes alone worth almost (₹34,000) thirty-four thousand rupees.

Raj asked to lovely " can I get your numbers ? "

" Wait a second " lovely replied than took out a business card gives him and said "this card of manager of this mall".

Raj really thought that she is giving her personal numbers him this easily but she is not going to give his personal number him this easily. so he stored it on his pocket and he is about to go out with his friend Aman.When lovely said "come here again".

"Of course" Raj replied with best smile that he can make then walked out from mall with hand filled with shopping bags and it is same for Aman also who have Carry some of Raj shopping bags too. What a good friend. "Stop" the female security guard stopped them again.

"What's now" Raj asked normally. He is in good mood after talk with lovely and he don't want to disturbed his mood again by quarrying this female security guard.

"Before you create any sence. I want to tell there is a rule to check bills and items of every customer". The female guard replied to him. And it's really a rule but it's checks on counter but he really don't want to disturb his mood so he said "Okay check this" As Raj said and he putted all the shopping bags of his in front of female guards and looked at Aman who did same.

There is one black bag and total 6-8 shopping bags front of the female guard. who started checking after Raj gives him the bill of all things that he purchased.the female guard matched all clothes that are in shopping bags to the bill after finding noting it's so called suspicious thing she gives bill back to him.

"Now I can go" Raj asked to her arrogantly.

"Yes" the female guard replied biting her lips.

" Let's go Aman " Raj said to Aman start leave from there.

"Wait" the female guard stopped them again.

Raj looked him like he wanted to say what's now.

" I checked all's your shopping bags. but you don't showed me the bag that you carried on your shoulder " the female guard said pointing at the bag that Raj carried on his shoulder.

After hearing her question Raj and Aman looked each other. Than Raj said sweetly " that you have a good eye but this bag we don't buy it from this mall".

" I know. is not this the that you have before you entered in this mall ? " The female guard asked him.

"Yes" Aman said.

" Than, This is give a more reason to check it " the female guard said.

" No I am not going to show this bag to you. This bag I don't buy it from your mall so you cannot have right to check it". Raj said again.

" You entered mall with this what if you steal something".The female guard said.

" What ? Are you saying that we are thief ?". This Aman said loudly. You don't know about this but Aman is the person who is more aggressive type. If comes self reputation.

Once a time in school he even yelled at principal in front of Aashish and one parent. Every class has some strong and eager boys. And Aman is one of them.

" I am not calling you thief but this is for our security reasons." the female guard said trying to be polite.

" Oh hello ! we brought things that worth ₹43,000. You think we steal something from here. If I want something of here. of course I will buy it not steal it ". Raj said.

This time some peoples and shop keepers from there also gathered here and one of them asked "what happened".

" Look at these two young boys came here for shopping and now they are going. But they are not showing the bag that carried on his shoulder".the female guard replied first while pointing his finger on Raj and Aman.

" No she is saying that we are thief and we stealed something from here." Raj said to the shopkeeper who seemed to experienced.

" Okay sir if you don't do anything wrong show her your bag and prove her wrong" the shopkeeper said. As Raj predicated but he is too experienced.

" Sir we spend a total ₹43,000 worth of money here. Do you think we need to steal something". Aman asked.
The shopkeeper hesitated for some time and said "if you dont do anything wrong why can not you show me your bag sir."

"Okay I will show you my bag but if you don't find anything wrong. Can you guarantee me with your job ". Raj asked to the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper hesitated but then female security guard said "I will guarantee my job."

" Okay then get ready to be fired ". Raj said in return and took out his bag from his shoulder opened front all.

The first two chains have nothing and on the third there is something wrapped by newspaper.

" What is this " the female guard asked to him and the shopkeeper looking silently. Raj smiled unwrapped it and showed them.

" This..." The female guard and all people present there looked it with shock. Yes It is bundles of ₹2000 notes that acquired by selling sliver bar. Where did you get it the female guard asked in shock.

" This our money. Where did we get this. It is none of your business". Raj said looking her while smiling.

" Yes this is our money. Not yours, so we will not going to answer it. And tell you where from we get it". This time Aman replied with confident smile.

" Then when your going to leave this job'. Raj asked her with a delivery smile.

" I.. this.." the female guard wanted to say something but don't what to say.
" Hahaha Don't worry I am joking with you don't have to quiet your job. But next time never judge the people with their clothes". Raj said to the guard while laughing.

" Let's go Aman ". Raj said to Aman and two of them walked out of there with hands full of shopping bags. They took auto to a restaurant where they are going to eat fully.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Lovely asked the shopkeeper who comes inside after Raj left. "What happened outside". The shopkeeper talked about everything that happened outside.

"Okay tell that female security guard that she doesn't need to come to work from tomorrow". Lovely said to the shopkeeper.

" Okay " the shopkeeper replied and Left Without asking her why to complete hers order. But There is a female standing beside lovely. Who dared to ask this question.She seems to close to her.

She asked "Manager can I something". "Say" lovely said.

" Why did you kick out the female security guard. She is doing her job". The female asked to him not daring to look into her eyes.

" Hum because she can do this work properly if she does not looked down on them because of there age is same to of college students or maybe they are collage students but she miss understood them. And I don't want this mall gets a bad reputation tag like humiliating it's poor customers". Lovely replied then asked "Do you understand".

"Yes manager" the female who is her thirties replied.

" Okay. I am going to rest now. You can do your receptionist job". Lovely said again.

" Don't worry manager " the female replied who receptionist of this mall. Where Lovely is manager of this mall.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

What do you think about the first female charcter
  • Good Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not good Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1 · This poll was closed on Nov 20, 2023 07:38 AM.
1