Chapter 7: Someone following us, chat in restaurent
18 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Someone following us, chat in restaurent 

Raj and Aman two of them walked out of mall with hands full of shopping bags. They took a auto to a restaurant where they are going to eat fully after shopping. Two of them reached a restaurant. It is not big or famous restaurant but good and simple one.

Raj and Aman entered restaurant. When they are just entered the restaurant many people those who are already present in the restaurant looked them with inspecting eyes. No they are looking at their hands that is full shopping bags.

Raj also looked them while walking than withdraw his graze. It's Normal. Then a waiter comes near to them and asked sir what do you want.

"We come here to eat. Arrange a table for two of us". Raj said to Waiter in reply.

" Okay sir" the waiter said and he about to leave. When Raj stopped him.

" Wait can you tell where we can put them". Raj asked while showing the waiter his hands.

"Sir you put them to counter or on the chairs of that is next to your". The Waiter replied them while pointing the counter and at a table with five chairs. Raj looked Aman. then two of them walked to their table. Placed their stuffs to the chairs and next moment three chairs filled with shopping bags.

Then Raj and Aman then take their chairs respectively. Every chairs have three shopping bags and 7 of them belong to Raj alone. Aman only owned 2 of them but carrying a total three of them and a black bag that Raj brought from mall. He still carrying it on his shoulder

[ CFA:- I feel bad for Aman]

But Raj placed his school bag front of him on his lap. Then A waiter comes to them and it is same waiter that came to them before and asked "Sir whats your order".Raj looked Aman.

Aman looked that his best for looking to him. Then he smiled and said joking voice : order whatever the things that you want to eat because your are the one who is going to pay for it.

As waiter heard what Aman said he looked at Raj again.

" Ummm..Wait for moment Raj thought for moment then said "Yes write the oder" Raj said to waiter who started writing.

"Two plate dosha sambhar",
'two half plate of noodles" , "two Burger" and "one bottle of (1.5L) cold drink".Raj said to waiter.

"Okay sir" waiter said after writing the order then said again "sir wait for a moment dosha sambhar will ready in just in few moments.

"Sir noodles are already ready. May l" waiter asked him again.

Raj looked Aman who said " If it fresh you can".

"sir it fresh just a customer ordered it a moment ago". The waiter replied after hearing Aman question. .

"Okay you can". Raj said after hearing waiter explanation.

"Just a wait for few seconds I will go and bring it here".
Waiter said to them and left.

"Okay go we are not in hurry". Raj said to waiter who is leaving. Then waiter left.

Aman looked Raj said : "Aashish don't you take liking of that girl".

"What girl" Raj asked pretend to be confused.

"The girl at counter". Aman said to Raj and added. "the One who give you her own number to you".

"She doesn't give me her number at all. it is business card. Do you understand".

"Of course, of course, I can understand She is beautiful than many girls I have seen". Aman said to Raj intended to tease him.
" Oh Aman I think you don't understand". Raj said.

"What I don't understand". Aman asked in confusion.

" She is only 19 year old and working in mall as receptionist. Do you understand something. Raj aaker to Aman.

"19 year but she looks" Aman said and about say something more. When Raj glanced at him. So stopped what he is going to say.

" Let me think". Aman said then after some moment said "guess now I understand".

" What do you understand ? ". Raj asked to Aman.

Aman said "It simple she is working at such age her family condition don't seems to be good".

" Oh this is what you understand". Raj asked looking at Aman.

" Yes "Aman said.

" Aman I think you don't know world fully now. She is working at mall such age is true. But you cannot see the depth behind it".Raj replied Aman while shaking his head.

"What do you mean by it".Aman asked really in confusion.

" In our Country, as a girl she is working at mall. It means she comes from a family where you are allowed to work it's own at such age. Not only Boys but girls also I think her family not poor. But maybe a rich or sensible family. Working at such age as a girl in our state as receptionist it is not easy as you thought. DO you understand know". Raj asked to Aman explaining his point of view on Lovely.

" Okay I understand that she comes from a rich family". Aman replied.

"Yes" Raj said while looking at Aman like saying this is what you understand after explanation. "Oh my idiot friend". Sigh..

"But I don't think she comes from a richer family that richer than your family". Aman said

"I cannot sure whose family is rich". Raj replied to Aman.

Then waiter, the same Waiter comes with a plate in which two bowl is placed.
" Sir your order the noodle you asked and it is fresh. dosha sambhar is also ready. Will comes here in few moments".The Waiter said to two of them while putting noddles on the table.

"Okay" then two of them started eating it and after sometimes dosha sambhar is also comes with Burger and cold drink. Raj and Aman finished all food and cold drink while chatting in less 45 minutes.

" Okay it's time to leave". Aman said while wiping his mouth.
"Hum Aman first go outside and whatever you see there remember it". Raj said to Aman seriously.

"Okay why". Aman don't rejected it after seeing his serious expression and but asked.

" first do as I said okay". Raj said again.

Aman ??? : " okay, okay I will go but need to tell why? Later".

" okay, okay now go". Raj replied to Aman.

"Yes, yes I am going". Aman said than got outside see whatever there carefully. While Raj paid the bill that is only ₹480. but before it was huge number for Raj to wasting it on outside food for one day. But now he is rich and will have more money in future.

Aman walked inside from outside of door comes to Raj and said "there is nothing good to see outside. It's normal".
Raj asked "tell me everything you have seen outside ". Then Aman tell what he see outside and it is ture there is more than some people,car and bike who passed by road. And some cars that are outside of restaurant parked on road.

" As I expected there are someone following us. You don't discovered it but when we entered the auto to come here there are some bikers who followed us. You know why".

"Don't you mean"Aman asked him as he realized what Raj is talking about.

Really there are some bikers standing outside of restaurant and looked at him strangely. Aman thought in his mind and now understands it's Why?.

"yes. they seem to see me unwrapping the newspaper that covered on the money I have and they are following us from mall waiting for perfect moment. When we leave this restaurant there will chance of snatching money from us and I don't think they will not snatch our shopping bags". Raj explained their intention to following them and it is for money.

" Aashish let's go and see who hell are they? I will beat them to death". Aman said angrily.

" Aman I know when it's come to fighting you are first who will stand. But if you can avoid fighting than don't fight". Raj said to his best friend who is now angry and aggressive.

Then Raj said again "not fighting does not mean we are cowards but clever".Raj said but interpreted by Aman.

How? Aman asked.
" According to me. If you can avoide fight than avoide it. What is meaning of wasting time and energy on someone we cannot fight".

"Why I think it more like humiliation than a clever suggestion". Aman asked to Raj who smiled innocently and said "Okay, okay. take the shopping bags to hand and let's leave this place".

" How we can leave this place? You, did not you say there are someone following us. If you go outside we will giving them chance to make move". Aman asked to Raj in confusion and thought in his mind "don't you said that I don't understand world clearly then what's wrong with head now. Are not you stupid".

" Of course we going outside by back door. Then took auto our homes and we can tell to that taxi drive to only on main road. Or we can also pass by town thana on the road. Raj replied to Aman question. Not knowing what is his best friend thinking.

{"police station" in hindi called "thana"}.

"Then what are you waiting for let's go." Aman said.

"okay" Raj replied. Then two of them left restaurant by back door.
____________________________________________________________________________

Then they took auto to go home. After reaching theier destination. Raj and Aman separated and Raj stored all his stuffs to his storage ring in alley after looking carefully that no one is there.
It took total 3-4 hours from shopping to eating and Raj almost spend his half money that is total 65,000 rupees. When come back home there are some very simple question waiting for him that is asked by his family members.
Like mother asked: where did you go?

Sister no 1 asked : with whom?

Sister no 2 : is that a boy or girl?.

Only his small brother asked him: what did you eat outside?.

First question answer: "I went outside to eat". Second question answer is: "With Aman". And Third question answer " he is boy. I think you all know him. So stop disturbing me I am going to sleep". Raj answered them one by one. Then go to sleep peacefully. The only work in which he is perfect.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

When he woke up. it is 7 o'clock of the evening. He had to go buy some vegetables for 1 or 2 days need and it goes smoothly. After dinner at night. Raj go to do his most favourite work ' that is of course sleep fully.'
_______________________________________________

2