Chapter 8: Raj’s family and Siwan City.
19 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: Raj's family and Siwan City. 

Raj lives with his family in a city of bihar ( a state in Northeast India near to nepal) is known as siwan. It is also one of thirty-eight district of bihar. Raj's family lives in proper middle of town and it address is Naya Bazar, near town thana road siwan.

The twon thana or police station is just 100 steps away from his house. It can near to his house. But the twist and turn in Streets make it far.

Vegetable market, Rice wheat shops, grocery shops, sweet and dessert shops, cloths shops, medical shops more than 20 you can find easily near his house.

It can said that Raj house is build in best place. Where you can find all necessary materials.

Raj's family have more than 23 members present now. But Raj's real family members are only six. His father, his mother, two younger sister and one younger brother. Raj is eldest among in his siblings.

The siblings have only two year of age difference between them. Let's see their family simple introduction.

Name: Pradeep kumar (Raj's farther)

Study qualification :Inter pass.

Age: 45

Earning source: By rent (only).

Occupation: land lord

Name: Rani kumari ( Raj's mother)

Study qualification: inter paas

Age: 38

Earning source: None

occupation: (House wife)

Name: Aashish Raj ( Eldest ) (Raj)

Study qualification: inter pass (recently)

Age: 17 year

Born :18 sept 2005

Occupation : student

Name: Tulsi Raj (Raj's younger sister)

Study qualification: 10th class (Studying)

Age: 15 year

Born :16 sept 2007

Occupation : student

Name: Aashtha Raj ( youngest sister of Raj)

Nickname: (Ladali)

Study qualification: 8 class (studying)

Age:13 year

Born :12 May 2009

Occupation : student

Name: Amrit Raj ( Youngest brother of Raj)

Study qualification: in Class 7 (studying)

Age: 12 year

Born :07 jan 2011

Occupation : student

 

You should know about this that Raj comes from a nobel family. When Raj was in his 5th class. He heard a rumour about his great-grandfather that is his great grand father is a minister under in english man before independence of india. But the english men learns about that there was not much time for them before they will kicked out from india. So they started payment his great-grandfather by lands.

As a result His great-grandfather had a lot of lands before the independence. Literally According to the rumours his great-grandfather who was a minister at that time owned half of the land of siwan city. Where his family lives now.

And it is not just rumour. It is half true. The real truth is that yes his great grandfather owns many land but not a half of the city. But now there is only little land is under his family.

If his great-grandfather was originator of his family. And if he was first generation of his family. Then Raj's father is member of 4th generation. But reality is harsh. After independence some of their lands taken by government and other distributed to direct descendent. By the time, when it comes to 4th generation there are not that much land remained. Raj father have total five brothers but no a single own sister. He is number fourth children of his parent of total five brothers.

______________________________________

Siwan is not that big city. The total area of siwan district is about to 2219.00 sq kilo meters with the total population approx of 3.3 million according to 2011 census (That exactly 33,30,464 total people). This district is shared it's border to east to saran district and on the north by a district name gopalganj. The West and east border is bounded by two districts of U.P named deoria and Balua respectively. (U.P means uttar pradesh another state in india that shared it's border with bihar and the Country Nepal) ______________________________________

Raj woke up at 8 a.m in the next morning and it is become a habit of Raj to wake late in the morning. Raj is 12th passout student and not got admission in any university. So leaves in home 24×7 hours daily and no one care about him. His brother and sister go to school at 7:30 am in the morning. After waking from sleep raj go to bathrooms to then Raj go to bath after eating. Yes after rating his time-table and daily routine is already in mess.

It is 9:30 am of morning. When Raj us free from all things he had to do. Raj then took his mobile phone then lay on the bed and said it time to check my current status. Raj checked his current status.

Name: Aashish Raj

Status: Alive

Class: Warrior

Level: 0

Authority: 2

Strength: 12
Intelligence: 20
Ability: 10
Charm: 15
Health: 10
Stamina: 20

Class Skills: Quickstep, F

Enhanced sense, F

Swordsmanship, D

Energy shield, E

( System skill )

Area inspection skill, F

Object inspection skill, F

Iron Fist, F

◆Mystical Thunder Art.

After checking his status he clicked on Mystical Thunder Art. He remembered that last time there was also Can't Use sentence on it.

◆MYSTICAL THUNDER ART [can't use]
•Thunder Shocks
•Thunder Fist
•Thunder bolt
[Your are not eligible to use it].

Raj checked it again and this time on Mystical Thunder Art description.

Mystical Thunder Art is created by Mystical Heaven sect. It enables user to contr thunder elemental energy. But user have to absorb enough thunder energy to cultivate it. User is ae to Thunder elemental energy to fight when he will able to form energy source in its body.

Energy sources is formed when user is able to reach at level 5.

After reading the description. Raj now understand that he is only able to use this skill after forming energy core which means he have to reach at level of level 5.

Is not that after learning this skill enables him to use thunder power? Is he going become.e like thor? And the answer is of course yes. Raj thought this in his mind and fell himself powerful, flying into sky with a hammer. But here question, how can increase his level? How is he going to level up?.Raj asked to himself. He just become player, so don't know much according to the novels he read if he wants to level up to next level he need to kill monsters or cultivate.

But here is question again that where is he goona find monster? And how to cultivate? Raj asked in frustration. Oh it seems that there is a players guide book in his storage ring. Raj thought a moment then took out a book from his strive ring. The book is very simple and players guide written on it in very beautiful manner. Raj opened book starts finding his answer.

Of course there are many different topics explained in players guide book. Like:-1) What is player? 2)What is status bar ? 3) what do you mean by health and stamina? 4 what is role of Authority points in players life? 5) How to increase strength ? 6) How to level up?. He found it at last Raj said to himself and start reading it carefully.

After reading it Raj found that there is only one to increase level is to gain enough experience points.

Then What is this fucking experience point and how to get it? Raj thought for moment and start reading again. He found a total there three ways to gain enough experience points. According to this guide book.

The first method is very simple but lengthy. According to the first method if you want get experience points so you have to do work according to your classes. Like if your are warrior and you want to get experience point. You need to battle to gain it.

And if you are a merchant then you need to sell enough goods or do business to gain experience points. But this process is lengthy sometimes you need half year to reach level 5 and sometimes you can reach at level 5 by a month. It's depend upon how much you do your training or work according to your class. But this method Mostly used to increase skills.

Raj read and then thought about it what if your are a killer? Do you need to kill to gain experience points and increase levels. Then what if your class is that... Do you need to that thing's. Ahem ahem.... Raj what are you thinking now. It's not time for that start read the second method. Raj told this to himself and start reading the second method.but he cannot ignore it . What if your class is that or Ahem that.

The second method is easy but very dangerous. It is dangerous enough to cost your life. According to second method if you want to gain experience points. You need to clear a dungeon and kill a dungeon monsters.

Now you are thinking about that what is dungeon. So According to the players guide book Dungeons are places where dungeon monster lives after killing it you can get a lot of experience points.

Dungeons are place created by nature to prevent dungeon monster to kill the peoples of the real world and trap the dungeon monsters inside the dungeon.

Sometimes Dungeon has its own space. Dungeons are sealed by energy barriers created by humans or nature separating it form world. But energy is energy barriers are exhaust. The barrier lost its function and dungeon can be broken anytime that's leads to monster breakout.

【 Barriers can be broken from internal or external forces.】

There is another way to get experience point but it mostly used to increase strength and other attributes by consuming some special herbs and absorbing energy from monster gem or spirit/mana crystals.

[ Monster gems are one of the item dropped by monster after you kill him. Or you say it like monster core. It is have both spirit and mana power. But sometimes monster gems of high level monster contain violet energy. So need to purify it before you can absorb it. And purifying a monster gems are not easy it cost and energy contain in monster gem are decreased by small number.]

 

2