Chapter 9: News of dungeon
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: News of dungeon

After reading players guide book two or three times in row. Raj understand some basic and important things that is important to known as a beginner. That are:

# Players are also normal human beings but with some super- natural powers ir they called themselves Awaked Humans.

# The process in which normal humans awaked as a Players is called Awakening.

# A player can gain his powers and skills according to their class.

# Players Can level up by Collecting enough experience points to next level.

# Players can gain experience points by killing dungeon monsters.

# Dungeons are place where dungeon monster lives. That is restricted by a barrier that is created by nature and cannot leave the dungeon.

# When a dungeon barrier is run out of his energy that is required to seal dungeons. Then Dungeon barriers can be broken by force from inside or outside.

# When a dungeon is broken by inner force that leads to monster break out.

# Players Coin is currency of Player world. Where 100 Players coin is equal to 4,00,000 to 5,00,000 Rupees. ( $5000-$6250 ).

# After a monster die. They will leave a gem that is known as monster gem.
• low level monster gem = 1 Player Coin.
• Mid level monster gem = 10 Players coin.
• High level monster gem = 100 Players Coin.

# Sometimes a Monster boss or high level monsters leaves something very important after they die.

# Sometimes after absorbing the Monster gem of boss level or a high level monster some people can learn one of their skills. But chances of it low because of higher the level monster is higher the violent energy contain in its monster gem.
______________________________________
After digesting the knowledge above Raj start thinking about Dungeons and how to level up. Raj have a total 100 players coin that was left by Ajay in his storage ring. But Players coins are easy to spend but hard to get. And it is same for monster gems. Specially high level monster gems.

Raj thought about a long period of time then make a dicission to find the news about dungeons near to his city where he can level up. Raj has a way to find about news of a dungeon after all he had readed all the information and documents of the second suitcase.

Raj took a mask, prepared a bag then goes out from his home. Passing by the road Raj took out his mobile phone and searched a certain medical shop location in his mobile from Google maps. His mobile phone is old but works good. He need to change it. Raj thought in his mind and followed the path funded by google map.

Raj reached at location not after very long time. He looked at name of the medical shop that is singh English medical shop. This medical shop is place where a player can buy anything.

Government knows about that there are people's with supernatural powers. So they allowed players to open store for treading between themselves without harming anyone.

Raj goes to shop and took out the prescription of medicine that he wants to buy. He said to compounder of the medical shop who is only person in the medical shop at that time.

"Hello, Can you give me these medicines?.Raj said to the compounder giving him the prescription.

That person take the medicine prescription and start reading it. Then he looked at Raj with a strange look and said "sorry. But the medicine is very strong and there are also some drugs. I can't give you these without a doctor suggestion".

Then Raj thought for a moment and took out a player coin and showed him and said "Can you give these medicine now?".

The person looked at Raj then looked the golden coin in front of him and shouted "What the hell you are showing me a fake coin and want me to belive it is made of gold".

Raj is taken aback by the action of the shopkeeper and said him again in low voice is this not a players shop?

"Can you call the your higher ups" Raj said again to shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper replied in angry voice "I am the owner of this shop what higher ups you want?".

Raj said "the way you wearing the clothes. you don't look like the owner of the shop". "You" the shopkeeper said he is now so angry that if Raj said another some word he will vomit the blood.

Raj said again it seems that "I came to wrong shop". As Raj said he moved back intended to leave this shop.

The shopkeeper stopped him and said "Stop, the drugs written on those pages are very strong drugs and You said you want to buy these and without any doctor suggestion. What's your intention".

Raj looked at him and said: "This is none of your business". Then the shopkeeper start shouting" Hey people's, listen carefully this man wants to buy drugs without any prescription written by doctor. And one of those drugs used for breaking muscles and to weak body. When I want to know reason what's for he want. He doesn't want to answer".

The people's who are near to this shop and other medicine shop owners who is also near looked at Raj after hearing the what the shopkeeper said.

Some of the people start talking between themselves: "He wants to buy medicine drugs without any doctor prescription".

"Doesn't he knows that without doctor prescription buying these types of drugs are illegal".

"Of course he does not know".

"Hey, how can you say that Look at him. He looked like college student. Maybe he is only 18 or 19 year old. He surely knowns".

"Only 18 year old start taking drugs for" .

"Hey do not you hear he is also wants a drug that is used for breaking muscles".

"What is he intent to doing with that".

"Maybe he wants to put it into someone drink".

"What a evil boy in this young age".

After hearing what the Crowd are saying. Raj understands one thing that if he remains here for another moment in this place.

There is 99% chances that he will going to Create a problem and this problem maybe is not is simple as solved as mall problem.So Raj moved forward intended to leave ignoring the people's talk behind his back.

But a sudden voice halted his footsteps. "Stop brother"Raj halted his steps and moved back to see who is it?.

He found there is young man in his twenties standing there. He is wearing very formal white dress with black jeans . He has black eyes and black hair. He has a ordinary face but he looked handsome.

That young man moved forward and reached to front of Raj then said: "Can I check that prescription?".

Raj showed him the prescription after some hesitation. While reading the prescription the young man eyes showed a look astonishment.

The young man asked:"Why are you want them they are some very powerful drugs if i report this to police you may be arrested". By this time raj understand something that the medicine written on this prescription are involved some very powerful drugs.

The young man looked at Raj who is lost in his thought he asked him again but in a very low voice: "are you by any chance player". Raj socked after hearing the word player but replied in "yes".

"Oh that is the reason. You by mistake took out a wrong prescription follow me i will give you the right medicine". he replied loudly to tell everyone those who are listening that he took out wrong prescription by mistake.

After following the young man Raj reached in front of a very old but good looking medicine shop that is made up in old englishman style where Shinha Medical shop written in a wooden plaque.

After entering the shop the young man said to Raj who is standing in front of his shop after looking at him again: "you are lucky that I am passing by there or if someone called the police you will end up in the jail".

Raj said "thank you for your help".

"And about those medicine". Raj asked again.

"No problem i will give you that". the young man said

Then ordered to the worker who worked in his medicine shop to get the medicines that written the on the prescription and including drugs.

After that the worker left the shop. Then The young man asked to Raj with curiosity in his eyes "Are you by any chance making any body strengthening medicine by buying these medical materials but i tell you that it only effect normally humans and players who is lower than level 5.

Raj looked at the young man and he is thinking that how can he tell correctly just looking at medicines that He is going to make body strengthening medicine to tempering his body and strengthening his muscles.

But he replied in "yes" and asked him a question "can you tell me your name?".

"My name is mohit shinha and I am also a Player". Mohit replied.

Okay"raj replied not intending to introduce himself. And mohit asked nothing. The atmosphere become awkward.

The worker came back with materials that Raj wanted after sometime and the awkwardness between two of them ended here.

Mohit gives the medicines to rajasthan the worker handed him raj took the medicine and faking to checking it.

After the fake checking Raj asked the price directly.

"₹120,000"Mohit replied.

Raj did not surprised he took out 2 silver bar and handed tilo mohit.

"Silver" mohit taken aback. He didn't except that Raj is going to pay with silver not money.

"Okay, No problem". Mohit said after adjusting his behavior and took the silver bars from Raj's hand and checked them.

"2kg silver total price is ₹1,52,000 after reducing ₹1,20,000. Only ₹32,000 remains". Mohit do a quick calculation and handed him remaining 32 thousand rupees.

Raj took his money and medicine materials then leaves the place.

After raj leaves the Shop. Mohit called someone and said "i will send you a photo of a person. investigate his background". "Okay sir"A voice comes from other side and mohit dismiss the call.

The worker who worked in his shop asked what happened.

Mohit said:"the medicine and drugs he purchased is used for foundation building of a player under level 5. Is he player under level 5? or he needs it for someone else?". The worker replied nothing.

______________________________________

After leaving the medical shop. Raj placed the medicine in his storage ring. He was shocked after learning that mohit is also a player he is only in his early 20 years but also a player and very strong player he can feel it. It's not that Raj did not expect to meet a player but he did not except to meet a player this early.

He understand that to keep low profile is best thing for his safety.

After that raj go to buy a smartphone under purchased a new smartphone of cost only ₹21,000. Then he brought a sim card by help of a roadside uncle Under the disguise of a innocent child who want to buy a Sim. But he does not know how?. He also helped him by giving him some money.

Lastly, He came to a cyber cafe where you can borrow a computer for your own use.
He borrowed a computer then used his area inspection skill to check surrounding after confirming everything is fine.

He clicked and opened the chrome then go to incognito tab.Then on Dark Web and searched www.RealWoRLdPlayers.info/https.

After Clicking on website he login with the name of Ajay using his id. Then Started Finding the news about dungeons for Players of level 0 to 4 in near area.

To his surprise he founded a dungeon for free players. Where only player of level 0 to level 4 can go. There are total 30 can go in same time inside the dungeon according to the dungeon owner and 24 of them are selected. He recommended his name using Ajay Id and given them his new phone number for any other information.

He took out his new phone Clicked pictures of Dungeon and its information provided by website in his new smartphone.

Then logout from the website. cleared the history and played for sometime in the computer. Then he took his bag to go back to his Home.

__________________________________________________

www.RealWoRLdPlayers.info/https. This is not a real website or if it exist it's not mine.

Spoiler

span>

On the dungeon Mission, There will be an entry of a female character.

Are you guys excited?

[collapse]

Enjoy the chapter

Thanks for reading.

1