Chapter 10: Body Strengthening Pill
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: Body Strengthening Pill 

It is 11:00 pm of night. When Raj opened his eye. Everybody in his house is sleeping Now. They go to bed in early at 10:00 p.m. Now it is time for Raj to do some players stuffs.

Raj waited for 30 minutes to confirm that everybody in his house in deep sleep.

Raj go to kitchen boiled some water in a utensil and added into it According to formula of making Body strengthening pill.

He heated it to next half an hour. After Filtering the good stuffs from it.Raj added Some medicine powders and drugs to the filtered material to make a paste from it. It does not smell good and by the smell of the pest he can say that it test would not be good either.

Then Raj added some flavors and food colors in it. That he bought after buying the drugs and medicine. According to the formula it is necessary to add it because no one eat it after smelling or eating it after first time.

Raj heated the pest for next 1 hour until in dried and become some semi clay. He used it to create a round shaped medicine pill.

He able to create total 25 for them. Then he heated it again on the fire after adding a drop of healing liquid after heating the pill it become solid enough to used as a medicine pill.

Raj used a medicine pill bottle to keep it. After that he called the bottle tightly.

He cleaned the whole kitchen and washed the utensil to the point where nobody can smell and tell something happened there.

"Phew! it completed" Raj said and checked the time it is already 2:30 a.m of the next day. "Now it is time for check the dungeon information". Raj said to himself and open his mobile phone gallery to check the photos that he took it from the computer screen.

It is F ranked spider dungeon. Where venomous spider lives. We send there a group 15 player label 0 to level 4. But no one survived.

This is information about dungeon and dungeon monster it called eight legged venomous spiders. That have very toxic poison and have corrosive effect. SO, if you are going to fight them make sure to wear a armour that can restrain it's corrosive effect. You need a long sword or a sharp weapon to kill them. Contact us to join or get more information.

Raj said "it is time to check the message". he took out his new mobile phone from storage ring and inserted his new sim into it.

It took some time to open it and there is a message from unknown number it said that "we accept your request to join the dungeon raid. The dungeon raids starts on 1st August. So be on a time in this location on 31 july.

After reading a message and the location Raj said to himself "it seems that I need to go outside to the city for several days".

Raj disconnect the sim, switch off the mobile then storage it into his storage ring. He need to be careful and not to reveal his storage ring Raj thought in his mind after looking at his storage ring. The storage rings are costly ajay id a player of level 29 but he have only one f-rank storage ring.

There are some other information that Raj took pictures of them and start reading it. After reading the information Raj starts thinking about dungeons.

how to go there ?
what to do now ?
What to tell is parent of him sudden despair for several days?
how to ask them for leave?

According to the his parents Raj is not grown big enough to travel to outside to city by its own self.

It is already 3:50 am of the morning Raj goes to sleep after looking at time.
______________________________________

It's already 10 o'clock of the morning. When Raj woke up to tell you truth it is his mother who awake him by dropping some water on his sleeping face. After saying good morning to herself that is not a good good morning of Raj. He go to do his daily morning routine.

12:10 pm is a time when he is done with his daily morning routine and breakfast.

{CFA:- Oh! Can you tell me it is breakfast or lunch after all Raj eat it at 12 o'clock.}

After that Raj took a mask and bag where he place 8 of silver bars of remaining 188 silver bars.

Then he firstly go to the medical shop where he as excepted meet mohit.

"Oh you are here again" mohit said.

"Yes" Raj replied and "I am here to for a deal".

"Oh can i hear what is the deal". Mohit asked with a surprise look.

Raj placed his bag in front of him and said " I want them to exchange in money".

Mohit carefully check the bag and said but "i don't want silver bars".

"As i said i need money so i came here to exchange it". Raj said it again.

"But i don't want it'. Mohit replied.

"Okay, give me a vitamin A medicine pill". Raj said.

Mohit frowned and then gives him Vitamin A pills.

"How much it cost". Raj asked.

"Total 600 rupees". Mohit replied.

Raj said "I don't have money so i want to pay by this". As Raj said he placed a silver bar in front of him.

"This" Mohit frowned again and understand what Is Raj planning to do.

Mohit said " I understand what are you planning. But don't worry. I will exchange your silver bars for my money. But I want something for exchange it".

"What" raj asked. He surprised that mohit agreed on this too early.

" There is a total 8 silver by here in exchange i can give you a total ₹6,00,000 rupees but i want then formation about you. Who are you? where are you from ?and what is your name?". Mohit asked

" No" Raj replied without thinking anything.

" Think carefully we can be friends". Mohit said to raj in a friendly manner.

Raj hesitate and thinks for some moment and said "exchange it first".

" No problem as your wish". Mohit replied then he took the bag and gives it to his servant and asked him to come back with money.

" Do have a player account". mohit asked.

"I don't have a player account". raj applied.

After an hour the servant come back to mohit with a black bag. Mohit handed it to Raj and said you can count them it exactly 6 lakh.

Raj store it in his bag without checking or counting it. its not that Raj believes in mohit. it's that Raj cannot count them in front of everyone.

"So can you introduce yourself I am mohit singhania and I am also player". Mohit replied and asked a question in same time.

"My name is Aashish Raj and i am also player". Raj replied

"I know you are player but can you tell me about your class". mohit asked.

"No" Raj replied.

" Come on you said you will tell me about yourself". Mohit said to Raj reminding him about the agreement between them.

" You tell me your first". Raj asked to mohit about his class.

"Okay i am a chemist but i cannot tell you about my level". mohit replied to Raj question.

"Then says to raj tell me about yours".

Raj thought for moment and he remembered how Mohit tells that by just single glance that he was going to make a body stunting pill by its prescription.

"I am guardian knight Raj lied in front of his face I think you guessed my level". "yes" or "not".

"Not exactly what i can guess that you are player who is below the level 5 maybe on level 3 or level 4". Mohit replied.

"Okay take care of yourself maybe we can meet again". As Raj said he left the shop in hurry its time for him to do his next preparation for the dungeon Raid.

1