Chapter 11: Preparing for Dungeon Raid
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11 Preparing for Dungeon Raid. 

After leaving medical shop. Raj dailed one of his classmate number and called him.

Raj said "Hello, Ashitosh where i can find you now".

Ashitosh: "Hello, who are you first".

Raj: "oh sorry I don't myself. i am Aashish Raj. Do you remember National public school we studied there together".

Ashitosh: "oh that Aashish i remembered now. then why do you call me".

Raj: "i want to talk about something where i can find you".

Ashitosh: "I am now near to my home. come fatehpur bypass road".

Raj: "ok, I am coming just wait there".

Now I tell you about ashitosh. He was Raj classmates during 5 to 8 classes. Total 4 years and four classes. 5,6,7,8 and I tell you about him he was not good at study. And he was not a good boy. he was involved in many bad things like small robberies, bike stealings, gang fighting and etc. you can say that he was a bully and in time of his school Age.

Raj goes to bypass road where he can finded Ashitosh who is sitting on his bike and waiting for him.

He is tall and have very thin body but he is taller than Raj a about 10-12 centimeter. But because of this his back bent. He walks with some bent back and it really doesnt look good.

Raj said: "hello, how are you are?".

Ashitosh :"I am fine how are you?".

Raj said: " I am good".

Ashitosh asked "why you called me?".

Raj: "I have a Very simple work for you i want a bike second hand or a black one but i need a good quality".

Ashitosh thought for a moment and asked him: "how much you can pay for it?".

Raj said: "70000 to 80000 minimum Rupees".

"Okay the deal was done i will call you later when will bike ready". Ashitosh replied. It is not my first time dealing matters like this. After all I am also member of that gang Ashitosh thought in his mind.

Raj said: "Thanks and take leave from there".

Then Raj goes to buy a laptop which cost him ₹ 70,000 but he buys the laptop of a good quality, high battery, HD quality screen, high volume, best for gaming and working. A little bit heating problem.

After buying laptop Raj stored it on his storage ring with the money bag and goes back to his home. After reaching house he found that his brother and sisters already at home.

Then dodging everyone question. After eating when his brother and sister go to there coaching. Raj searched for a website from Ajay documents on his new laptop and started buying things from it. like a hard and sharp sword, a tight fitting suit, hand gloves, boots, a big hiking bag, one bedsheet, one sleeping bag ,some sharp knives , spider sprays, packed food and Can food.

He need all this things and this day goes peacefully.

1