Chapter 12: The Courier
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

🎉Happy New ♥️ Year ( in Advance).

Enjoy the chapter 

____________________________________________

Chapter 12: The Courier

Raj wake up at 9:00 am in next morning and discovered his body seems to be stronger than his past self.

This is work of body strengthening pill. Raj need to take it to twice in a day.

Raj whose day is going peacefully with his daily late routing until his phone ringer off and disturb its peaceful morning. It is Ashitosh Raj looked at the number and picked it and said "hello, okay, I am coming".

Raj dressed took some money in a black bag and goes outside to his house in the direction. Where ashitosh is waiting for him with his bike.

After reaching the place where ashitosh asked him to come. Raj found ashitosh who is sitting on his bike and waiting for him.

Raj approached him and said "Hello ashitosh".

Ashitosh looked him said" Oh, Hello Aashish".

"How are you". Raj asked him.

"I am fine". ashitosh replied.

"So where is my bike. When you called me you asked me to come here and get your bike. But I cannot see any another by then this in which you are sitting now is it my bike? or not?".

"No,this is not your bike. it is my bike". Ashitosh replied.

"So where is my bike". Raj asked.

"Come with me i will take you up place where you can get your bike". Ashitosh said to Raj While indicating him sit on the his bike.

Raj sat down on his bike. Ashitosh fired it all engine. The two of them to travelled through the road and after 5 mins of driving Ashitosh stopped his bike in front of a garage.

Raj jumped down from the bike and looked at the garage. And the other side Ashitosh locked his bike and looked at him then said:"Come with me".As he said he leads him toward the
Entrance of the garage.

After following him Raj entered inside the garage where many peoples are working and there are a half dozen of cars and dozens of new bike placed there.

There is also a person who is drying the colour of a bike that he was coloured it some time ago. Now it is coloured in black colour.

"Come with me". Ashitosh said. Raj followed him and reached in front of a room with glass door.

"Wait here ashitosh said. Then entered in the room after knocking on the door.

Inside the room.

Ashitosh entered the room and looked at the burly man who is sitting on a comfortable chair in front of desk with the respect and said "boss the dealer has come".

The burly man looked at ashitosh and said "you said that dealer is your friend".

"Yes,we were Classmates from class 5 to 8". Ashitosh replied.

"Okay,Give him the one of the bike that we stoled
yesterday".The Boss said.
Okay,boss Ashitosh replied.

"But don't forget to about money". The burly man said again reminding him not to low the prize of bike because he is your friend.

"Okay Boss" Ashitosh replied.Then left the room.

Raj who waiting outside the room cannot hear anything. What are they talking about?.

Then Ashitosh came out and said to Raj: Follow me, let me show you your bike
Raj went after him.

After following ashitosh Raj reached in front of 4 or 5 number of bikes.

Ashitosh said pick one of those bikes whoever you like.

Raj chooses one of the bike that is black in colour. And The bike is without any number plate.

How much it cost Raj asked to Ashitosh.

Ashitosh said all these bike are from famous bike companies. Good in quality, High Speed , Comfortable etc... So they all are have Same cost ranging 60,000 to 1,50,000 Rupees.

Okay I understand but What is cost of the bike that I selected

Oh it's cost you a total ₹80,000 Rupees as you said earlier that that much you can afford.

"Okay" Raj said took out a total Eighty thousand (₹80,0000) Rupees from his black bag gives it to Ashitosh.
"Take it" Raj said.

Wait a moment Ashitosh said counted it. "Okay You can take it now" as Ashutosh said he took out a Key and gives it Raj.

"Okay"Raj said and accepted the bike key. Then he Started his bike and he leaves from that place.

In reality Raj don't know how to drive a bike. But after becoming player he Strangely feel that he known how to drive a bike just looking Ashitosh driving it.

After storing the bike in his storage ring Raj headed towards his house when Suddenly Raj's phone started ringing.

Raj took out his mobile phone and answered the call. On the next side of call there is a courier man.

"Hello sir" the courier man said.
"Hello" Raj answered.

"Is i am speaking with mr Aashish Raj. Who lives in gayatri mahal ( Gayatri Mansion )" the courier man asked to him.
Yes raj replied.

Sir i am courier man and I am here to delivery your courier please can you come here and check your courier. The courier man said.
" And I am in your home". The courior man said again.

"Okay i am coming". Raj replied.

After giving the reply of the phone. Raj started moving towards his house in hurry because he is afraid that his mother or any family member may open his courier and see What inside it.

0