Chapter 13: Confused Mohit
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: Confused Mohit

Raj reached at home and found the courier man. He is talking with his mother.

Raj approached the courier man and said " hello , I am Aashish Raj".

"Sir this is your courier that you ordered check it and then Confirm you get your courier by signing on this'. The courier man said and took out a pen and paper.

'Wait a moment".Raj said to the courier man and checked his couriers confirming that there is nothing missing that he ordered.

After confirming the couriers Raj singed on the paper that courier man handed him saying that it is a confirming letter from customers to the courier man saying that he brought everything he ordered well.

After signing Raj Placed his couriers into his home before paying it cost that is a total ,₹42,000 rupees.

After courier man left Raj mother asked him what have you ordered.

Raj felt speechless and start thinking about how to answer this.

" What happened". Raj's mother asked to him after seeing that his son not answering him.

" It's nothing mom". Raj said to his mother.

" Well when there is nothing. So whose courier is this ? Raj mother asked him again.

"It's not mine". Raj replied.

" If it is not yours than whose ? and why the courier man delivered it here?. When I was talking to the courier man earlier, Why did he say that it is ordered on the name of Aashish Raj and it is showing the location of here?". Raj's mother asked to him again.

" This..." Raj felt speechless. danm this delivery man cannot he just shut his mouth for some minutes. Raj start thinking about the excuse that he can give his mother after cursing the delivery man in his mind for first time.

"What happened say". Raj's mother said again.

"Wait a moment mother".Raj said to his mother. Danm this courier man Raj cursed the courier man for second time in his mind.

"It's not mine mom. This is all my friend's courier. He is out of city now so he asked me that Can I keep this with you? For one or 2 days until I come back. So i said yes. Did I do something wrong. Mom".
Raj replied to his mother after thinking a excuse.

"No you did nothing wrong". Raj's mother said to him. Then asked again "And who is this your friend?. Is he Aman ?.

" No he is not Aman. He is someone else you don't know him". Raj said to his mother not telling him about the so called friend of him. Because he is afraid that his mother would call him and asked about it. You don't know about mothers sometimes they are over protective for there children's.
________________________________________________
At the noon

Raj brother and sisters come back from their school.
And, After hearing from their mother they found about that his or her brother ordered something online. So they also wanted to know what is he ordered online. But Raj told them that the couriers the courier man delivered does not belongs to him but to his friend who is out of city now. So he asked him to keep his order for some days.

So they did not ask much. But Raj know this is not the end. And his lovely brother and sisters are going to create a some problems for him.
________________________________________________
At the night, 10 o'clock

When Raj's Father comes back to home from his work. Raj's sister, who is also the second child of the his family wanted to informed his father about that Raj had ordered something.

So Tulsi asked to his father : Father, you know big brother ordered something online. Are you the one who aid for it

After hearing what his daughter said Raj's father replied that :"I haven't given a single money for it and Aashish not Informed me for anything like this".

After hearing what her father replied. Raj's sister pretended to confused and asked :"father, if you haven't given a single penny to big brother. Then how big brother done the payment of it".

After hearing what she said Raj's father said "Okay call Aashish here".

Raj's father felt something fishy, his son is just useless can't earn a single rupee by himself. so how can he pay for things he ordered. By the tone of his daughter is talking about this matter. He can guess that he does ordered something costly.

"Yes father". Raj asked after hearing that his father called him. But he knows why his father called him. So he glared his sister who is standing there ready to watch the incoming show.

"What you purchased today and how you paid for it". Raj's father asked him directly as usual as his nature.

Raj already knows that this will going to happen so he already though for excuse that is simply the same excuse what he already told to his mother. He ditto copied it and yelled to his father.

After hearing Raj answer. Raj's father got a piece of mind. Then, he asked "what's your friend ordered".

"This..." Raj hesitated like that he doesn't prepared to answer this question. Ofcourse that what is his siblings thought. They started to screaming yes, yes,yes we want to know that big brother friend ordered.

Father this is not something that I ordered. So how can I check it, that thing doesn't belongs to me anyway. Raj said trying to convince his father.

"Who said to you I am going to check it by opening it".Raj father asked him.

"I just simply want to read their names on their packets. Can I not?".His father asked him again.

After hearing it Raj cannot say No to his father. So he brought him the place where he placed all couriers.

Then Raj father started to checking it by reading their names food can, bedsheet, tent sleeping bag, Hiking bag, knifes, boot and hand gloves.

After read it.Raj father pradeep asked him is your friend going to hiking trip or mountain to visit.

Raj answered "I don't know".
Pradeep "who is this your friend".

Raj "father you don't know him. He never comes our home".
Pradeep oh what his name? where he lives ? and what his father do ?."

Raj already knows that this will going to happen. So, he said "his name is mohit, mohit shina".

"Mohit shinha, is he brother or relative of your friend Nilakhsi shinha". Pradeep asked him.

"No, I know they shares same surname but they belongs to different family". Raj said to his father.

"And what his father's do". Pradeep asked again.
"I don't know". Raj replied.
"You don't know". Pradeep asked him.

"Yes, but mohit owns a medical shop, so maybe his father is real owner of that medical shop". Raj replied to his father question.

Medical shop? And What his shop name ? Pradeep asked.
"Shinha's Medical store". Raj replied

"Shinha medical store. Are you telling me about that shinha medical store? Whose address is.......". Raj's father pradeep asked him in some shock like he remembered something.

"Yes father, do you know something about his medical store".Raj asked to his father. As his father is a social worker so maybe he knows something.

After hearing Raj question His father replied "Maybe I know his father".

Do you really know about mohit's father ? what his father do? Raj asked. He don't know his father knows mohit father. But know someone doesn't mean that person also know you.

"Yes, his father is doctor". Pradeep replied then said "Call your friend mohit I want talk him about something".
" Oh....okay".Raj replied after some hesitation. Then called mohit.

" Hello Mohit it's me Raj how are you?".
" I am fine. How are you ?". Mohit replied from order side of the phone but he was thinking in his mind why did Raj Called him at this time while looking at his watch.

" I am also fine". Raj replied then asked " Mohit when you are coming back to your home, the things you ordered is safely delivered to my home. I am thinking to giving it you".

" Coming back to Home? Oder? What things ?". Mohit asked. He is not able to understand what is Raj talking about. So he asked in confusion " What are you talking about. i dont understand a single thing, and i am still in my home now?".

But Raj acted like he did not heard what was Mohit saying and he asked Mohit without caring what is Mohit saying "Yes, the things you ordered is delivered to my home because you are not in town but I want to ask you a question, are you going to some hiking trip or hunting because the things you ordered included food cans, hiking bag, rope, gloves and hunting knives".

" Hiking trip? hunting knifes ? what are you talking about ?". Mohit felt speechless after hearing what Raj said but now he understands something- something Raj is trying to fool someone with his help but why did he choose him. Cannot he call someone else.

" Oh you are at home now. Okay, so the first thing I'll do tomorrow is I'll deliver all your stuff to your home". Raj replied after mohit said nothing.

" Okay okay, Are you done with your business can you hang up the call I am going to sleep now". Mohit reply after hearing Raj's reply.

" Oh you are feeling sleepy". Raj asked " but my father want to talk with you ". Raj replied quickly and ruined all Mohit's dreams who is going to sleep after hearing Raj reply.

" What the hell". Mohit replied angrily

" Hello Mohit I am Raj father". Raj's father pradeep took the phone from Raj hand who is hesitating to giving it and introduced himself.

"Yes, hello uncle". Mohit replied politely and all his sleep lost in seconds. He thought Raj's father heard him cursing when he was angry.

 

1