Chapter 14: Meeting Mohit again.
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Meeting Mohit again.

Next morning, 20 july 2023

Raj left his house early in the morning. He is going meet Mohit. Last night his father and Mohit talked for a long time approx a one hour.
Raj don't know what they were talking about but he is sure that Mohit didn't tell his father anything about his lies.

So Raj today woke up early in the morning at 8 a.m. and after bathing and breakfast he left his house to meet mohit at 10 a.m in the morning giving the reason to his mother that he is going to deliver all mohit stuffs to mohit.

Not after long time Raj reached at Mohit's medical shop. Raj saw that the shop is just opened. So he walled towards the Mohit who is standing there wearing black coat and pant like a businessman with a black sunglass.
Mohit looked at Raj and walked towards him opening his two hands just like he is going to hug Raj. And said " Hello Raj".

" Wait.. wait.. wait". Raj moved his foots backwards dodging mohit who is going to hug him and said " we are not that close that you can hig me".

Mohit stopped after hearing Raj then said "But I thought that we are good friends, this is what your father told me, yesterday on call".

"Yes ,I also want to know what you and my father talked yesterday". Raj said after hearing what mohit said.

" Your father is very smart" . Mohit replied not exactly replied what Raj asked.
" What do you want to say?". Raj asked.
" Your father is a social worker, isn't it? I think maybe he have heard something about the existence of that player". Mohit said while taking out his sunglasses.

Raj said nothing. He also thinking maybe really his father knows something if its not about player than some supernatural activities or slienting a victim in some political affairs.
" Be careful, speaking too much can be dangerous". Mohit said to Raj after looking Raj is not responding to him.

" What are you saying?". Raj asked.
" Your father's name is Pradeep Kumar. Your father has five brothers. You have one brother and two sisters in your family. Your family barely belong to a noble family or a rich family. Your fanacial condition is bad right now. Did I say it exactly right?". Mohit said.

" What do you want to say". Raj stepped forward towards to mohit and asked in a cold tone. He does not like that someone tooks out information about his family and background. And if that someone is a person who Raj don't know properly.

After hearing Raj cold tone Mohit said " Hey, don't worry Raj. I am not going to harm you or your family just chill but I did not accept that your father knows about my father".

After hearing Mohit exciting voice Raj clam down. " Hey I also heard from my father that you are father is a doctor".
"Where is he? is he also a player Just like us ?". Raj asked again after looking that mohit is not answering.

" Let's talk about it some other day". Mohit said changing the topic that Raj can see on the his face. Then asked "are you going to any Dungeon raid" .
" How do you know?". Raj asked in some suprise he never talked about it front of Mohit.

" The things you ordered included hunting knife, travelling bag and food cans. So anybody can tells that you are going to some mountain trip. But you are player so I assume you are going to attended a Dungeon raid". Mohit said in loe voice that nobody can hear except these two's.

Raj said nothing. He thought that mohit should not notice this but he was wrong.

" Raj listen". Mohit said to Raj " Dungeons are very dangerous places especially for those who do not know how to fight". Mohit said in warning and reminding Raj that he never fighted. Never in Whole 17 year of his life. then mohit continued to speak " And if you are going to dungeon then go with full preparation because the danger level of the monsters in dungeon is different from the animals you faced until now in the real word.

"Raj do you know how to fight". Mohit asked
"No". Raj replied.
"What, do you never learned any Self defence or Martial art techniques". Mohit Asked.
"No". Raj reply to Mohit in some embarrassment it is embarrassing to admit that he never learned how to fight.

" No, hum.. I see so how are you going to fight the monster in Dungeon". Mohit asked
"This... I.. I don't know". Raj replied. He really don't know what to do. He just to excited after becoming player that he almost forget he cannot fight without traning.

" Raj do you know, This not a game, Once you die in dungeon your chapter will be close for forever". Moht said in frustrated tone.
"So what should I do". Raj asked in anxious voice.

"Don't worry brother I have a solution for this. I know a trainer who teaches martial art and self defence techniques". Mohit said.
"Okay" Raj replied in response and said nothing after that.

Mohit continued " but his traning fees is costly he charge ₹10,000 rupees per hour".
"What! ₹10,000 rupees per hour". Raj exclaimed and thought in his mind ₹10,000 rupees is monthly salary of many people but he just earns it in one hour of training course. What if he teaches for 4 hours then his earning will be ₹40,000 rupees per day that means ₹40,000 multipy 30 days is equal to ₹12,00,000 per month.
Is not he will become a millionaire in one year?

"I know it costly but it is not costly than your life". Mohit said. Then Mohit continued "If you want, I will talk to him about you".

Let's talk it about later I heard from my father that your father is doctor and have a very good medical connection. so it means you also have some medical connection.

" Yes I have but why do you ask". mohit asked.
"Actually I am looking for a way to cure my eyes". Raj said
Oh what is your eye power Raj mohit asked.
I don't remember clearly but I think maybe it is 5.25 for 5.75 Raj replied.
what! that much high power.What the hell do you do with your eyes? Mohit asked.
"Ah...Stop it. I want to do Lasik operation on my eyes so do you know any good doctor".Raj asked.

"Yes, I know but" mohit said while taking put his glasses from his eyes.
" but what". Raj asked.

"I have a very good way to cure your eyes and it will cure to normal as with a power zero".Mohit said to Raj.

"What way". Raj asked in curiosity.

" I have a eye drop that will heal your eyes to back to normal".Mohit said reminding him that this is not a normal world now. Magical potion and medicine exist.

" Then,What are you waiting for give it to me".Raj said in hurry. He almost forget that.
" It is costly". Mohit said.
"Okay how much money it cost". Raj asked now he is sure that he can able to pay the cost of the magical medicine.

" I don't sell it in money". Mohit replied. Money is not that he doesn't lack.

" Not in money so in what". Raj Asked. He is worried that mohit will ask him to do something.
" Players coin, I will sold it in a players coin". Mohit replied.

"Oh! player coins, so how much player coins it is worth". Raj asked. He doesn't have many players coin persent situation.

" 1000 player coin". Mohit said.

" 1000 player coins" . Raj who taked a step forward almost stumbled. 1000 player coin hits him hard.

" What the hell are you trying to rob me? you know how much a thousand players coin worth". Raj said with a shouting.
"Is not it 50 lakh". Mohit said in low voice.

"Is not 50 lakh". Raj said it in annoyed tone "You know it almost cost same as my 67 kg silver bars".

"But I will not accept silver but this time". Mohit said dropping another bomb on Raj.
"What the hell". Raj said and he almost shouted angrily.
"Low your voice". Mohit said then asked "Are you buying it".

After hearing what Mohit said Raj wanted to beat Mohit with a hockey stick until he faint.
Then, He imagined a sence where he is beating mohit with a hockey stick.
" Then I will see how you can say are you going to buy it. Hump". Raj said pouting in his mind.

Seeing Raj not answering him Mohit asked" hey what are you thinking".
"I am thinking that you are really good person". Raj replied.
"Yes , I am". mohit said . He is happy after hearing this.

"Then answer me are you going to buy this? Mohit asked but he is not going to give him discount just he said he is good person. Mohit said in his mind.
" let me think". Raj replied to mohit not knowing what he was thinking. But if he know that what was thinking. He will surely think mohit is just to impatient.

After pondering for sometime Raj said " I think i know what should i do?".
"What". Mohit asked.
"A Lasik operation". Raj replied.
" What are you not going to buy this, it can cure your eyes". Mohit asked him.

"No, it is costly". Raj replied
" If it is a costly then I can give you discount". Mohit said offering him a discount.
"That's good idea". Raj said
"Then". Mohit asked with some hope that he will buy it.

" Then, I am not going to buying your eye drop" Raj replied pouring bucket of water on his hope.
Why ? Mohit Asked
why ? because I don't have coins. okay, do you understand now. Raj reply to Mohit. Then asked "So now, are you going to tell me the name of the doctor or should I eave this place?".

"Okay, I will tell you but are you not going to join". Mohit asked changing the topic
"What". Raj asked.
" Training course to know how to fight dungeon monsters". Mohit said.
" Oh i almost forget it ,Okay I will join". Raj replied. If he is not going to join then he is sure that he will die in dungeon with his poor fighting skill.

After hearing his reply Mohit said :" Then wait here I will come in just a minute". And then started to move.
" Hey, where are you going". Raj asked
" I am going to bring my car are we supposed to go with our foot". Mohit reply to Raj without looking back and left that Palace to bring his car.

After sometime Mohit come back with a black car. Raj don't know which car company this car belongs to but it looked expensive.
" Hey, what are you doing there, are you not going with me. Come here". Mohit said from ghe car shouting af Raj.

" Yes I am coming". Raj said and moved towards his car and sit inside it. Then mohit started his car and two of them left the medical shop behind moved towards their destination.

 

1