CHAPTER 15: S FiGHTING GYM
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 15:  S FiGHTING GYM 

In front of a gym.

A black coloured expensive car stopped. Mohit and Raj come out from the car and walked towards the building of a gym whose name is S FiGHTING GYM.

Raj looked at the gym the building of the gym is painted in black colour where S fighting gym written with a green colour with all Capital letters.

S FIGHTING GYM

The entrance gate of gym is made up from black transparent glass. Where you cannot look what happening inside but from inside you can easily see what happening outside.

Mohit and Raj entered in the gym. Where Raj sees all type of physical instrument are present there and there are also some people present who are doing their daily exercises here .

The wall inside of gym is also painting in black colour except the Ceiling and the floor which which are colored in a white color.

When Raj and Mohit entered in the gym a bodybuilder man come towards to of them.

He is also a trainer here and he noticed them early when they come out from there black car. That car is expensive he recognised it. This car is product of Tata moters and it cost is at least ranges between 25,00,000 to 30,00,000 Rupess.

The trainer comes near them and asked in a very polite tone "Hello Sir, what are you looking for? Do you guys need something? ".

" Where is trainer shoaib". Mohit asked whithout looking at him. He is moving his head here and there searching trainer shoaib in the crowd of the gym.

" Why are you looking for trainer shoaib". He asked irritated after looking how mohit is treating him. He is also a trainer here and there is also another reason trainer shoaib is most talented trainer in their gym and anybody cannot meet with him easily. Hs is feeling jealousy from him.

"I cannot tell you tell me where is trainer Shoaib". Mohit Asked him again not give him a little bit face.

"I am also trainer here ask whatever you wanted to ask". The trainer reply to Mohit.

Then Mohit looked at him and took out a green colored rectangular shape card from his pocket and showed him.

"Do you have any problem if I ask something from trainer Shoaib now".Mohit asked

After looking that green coloured card in Mohit hand the expression on face of the trainer is changed.

" No, No Sir ,i dont have any problem. I am sorry. I don't know about you". the man said in panicked voice. He just becomed a trainer not long ago. He not worked here for a long time but he heard from is colleagues that never ignore a green color card with a green coloured plus mark on it if you don't want to lose your job.

After looking at his expression a Satisfying smile appeared on the Mohit face and he said " Now tell me where is trainer Shoaib".

"Trainer Shoaib is in the basement in the room number 4. The man replied.

" Sir come with me I will take you there ghe man said. The man said again and Then he took both of them to near the stairs of the basement and stopped.

" Sir I am not allowed go further inside. The man said again. He is really thinking going further inside but he is afraid that he will lose his job fastest. If he goes inside with them.

" Okay ,you can leave now" Mohit said and started moving down towards the basement and Raj followed him from behind.

"What was that green card". Raj asked to mohit while looking at basment. Which have only one corridor separating four room. Two left side and two right side.

"It's not your matter to know". Mohit replied to Raj while walking towards the gate of the Room No 4.

"Knock.. knock..." Mohit knocked on the door infront of him and said " Hello trainer" .

" Who?". A deep voice come from Room No 4.

" Trainer Shoaib it's me Mohit Mohit Sinha". Mohit said in reply of the voice.

"Oh, mohit please come inside". The replied from inside appeared to be shocked. Didn't excepted that mohit will personally come to meet him.

After hearing the reply Mohit and Raj entered to room. Raj looked inside the room which is made of tiles. There is young man standing there whose age should around 27 year. He has black hair and have brown coloured eyes.

He wearing a trouser and t-shirt now. You can easily see his strong arm muscles, veins and sweat on his forehead. Looking like he is doing training just now.

There is also girl standing with him. She is also sweating. She is tall women with big chest,slender waist and plum ass. She is in early age of twenty.

Her height should be 157 cm. She is wearing a black leggings and black top that cannot hide her big size breasts. She has wheatish complex skin.

There is nothing that covering her stomach. You can see her figure that have muscles on it.

She has short black hair upto her shoulder, two very strong but sexy legs and have a plum ass.

Her body is like a model or you can say that she is more like a female fighter.

" Helo mohit How are you". The man in t-shirt said to Mohit.

"I am fine". Mohit replied.

"Today I come here to introduce a friend of mine to you". Mohit said indicating Raj who is busy to watch a girl, sigh "his name is Aashish Raj and he want to join your special traning class".

" Hello Aashish, I am trainer shoaib". The man in t-shirt said to Raj.

Raj looked at him and introduced himself " Hello trainer, I am Raj". The trainer looked young. Raj thought in his mind.

"Dont miss understand by his look he is 37 yaer old". Mohit said to Raj. Like he is able to understand what Raj was thinking.

"Who is this ?". Mohit asked shoaib looking at the brown coloured skin girl.

Who is this? Ah! She is my apprentice and her name is priya". Shoaib replied to mohit while sighing after looking at Raj who is looking at his apprentice abs.

He have to confess that this apprentice of his is really beautiful for young man like Raj.

But Raj have other thoughts in his mind. He is not a pervert just he never see a woman with abs. Appertice of the trainer shoaib who called herself priya is really looked like a beautiful fighter and he was thinking if he is going to join special classes of shoaib than ahem... ahem .....nothing. He belongs to very decent fanily. Raj thought in his mind.

" Priya". Mohit said and looked at her strangely.

"Then, when I can join". Raj asked ignoring two of them.

"How about you start from today". Shoaib replied to Raj.

" No, not from today he have something to do. how's about from tomorrow". Mohit replied before raj can say anything.

" Okay, i have don't any problem". Shoaib replied.

" Okay that meet you again Mohit said dragging Raj with him to leave this place".

After that Raj and Mohit left the basement and leaves the gym.

"Where are we going now". Raj Asked Mohit after entering in the car.

"Hospital". Mohit replied and started his car.

After sometime Mohit and Raj reached in front of a hospital it is one of the best hospital of this city and best hospital owned by Mohit's family.

Mohit seems to be excited after reaching the hospital that what Raj thinks.

After Entering the hospital Mohit goes to the front desk receptionist and asked " Hello priya how are you?".

" I am fine". Priya the girl replied who is surprised by sudden appearance of Mohit. It seems that she knows mohit.

Raj looked at the front desk respesnist. Who seems to be a twenty year old but a young girl with brown hair and fair skin. She is wearing white coloured nurse uniform.

Maybe she is nurse here. That is what Raj thoughts in his mind.

'But what's the matter between them'. 'Priya her name is priya, but why she ia feeling this alward ? Is something going between two of them ?. My questions appeared in Raj's mind after seeing Mohit and that front desk respesnist who is also work here as nurse feeling some awkward after talking with mohit.


'And she is blushing' Raj looked at priya who is blushing after taking a look of Mohit. Raj looked at Mohit who has black hair and black eyes, wearing black suit-pant and black sungless. Raj has to admit that he is looking quite handsome today.

"Okay Raj I am going she will take care of you". Mohit said walking towards Raj followed by the nurse called priya, Waking him up from his thoughts.

"Priya Introduce yourself". Mohit said.

"Hello my name is Priya". Priya who is looking hot in this nurse dress said to Raj bowing a little that cause her two pick jinggle.

"Hello I am Raj". Raj replied to priya ignoring her twin peaks. then asked to Mohit "Where are you going".

"Sorry, I have Something to do so I am going. But don't worry she will take care of you and she is very good at this". Mohit replied to Raj witha bright smile.

After hearing that what Mohit said the receptionist Priya chicks become red.

"Okay". Raj replied dont understand what he is talking about.

" Priya what is cost of operation I will for pay it". Mohit asked. "No". Raj stopped him and said " I will pay for it"

" OH, so you have money. I think that you only have silver bars". Mohit said after hearing him reply.

Raj glared at him.

"Okay okay I am going Mohit said then continued Priya take good care of him like you did mine".

After hearing what mohit said Priya chicks become red like a tomato and she don't know what to do so bows downs her head and looking at floor.

"Hahaha..." After seeing Priya cute reaction Mohit laughed and left the hospital.

After Mohit left Raj don't know what to do so he looked at Priya and to attract his attention he coughed and saud "Ahem.. ahem.. priya".

"Yes". Priya replied to Raj after looking at him. Her cheeks is red even now.

"What is fee of my operation and where i can do submit payment for my operation". Raj asked.

"Come here with me". Priya said and walked towards a different direction. Raj followed him from behind.

 

1