Chapter 0
83 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You've been ignoring me." Niamh complained, trying to keep up with Daya.

"I've done no such thing." Daya denied, quickening her pace. The fact Niamh was too dense to even realize what she did wrong, which included sporting an adorable frown and looking effortlessly good in her tight crop top and shorts, amongst other things Daya wasn't comfortable thinking about right this instant, was quite annoying. 

Niamh caught up, grabbing her shoulder. "Could you at least tell me what I did wrong? You've been acting so weird lately."

Daya could feel the warmth from Niamh's hand on her shoulder, so she shrugged it off uncomfortably. "You did nothing wrong and before you ask, again, I have not been ignoring you."

Daya confidently tucked some of her braids behind her ear. At least, she hoped she looked confident because if Niamh's facial expression was anything to go by, she wasn't buying it.

"I- I'm sorry aight?" Niamh apologized, for what exactly? She wasn't sure herself. She just wanted things to go back to the way they used to be. Ever since Caleb's party last week Daya had been acting weird. Wait, Caleb's party!

"Is this about what I did during truth and dare?" Niamh seemed to have gotten that right as Daya stiffened.

"It really is!" Knowing she was right, Niamh tried to press on. 

Daya, however, wasn't having it. "Just forget it, it doesn't matter." She made to leave but Niamh grabbed her wrist.

"I kissed you because I love you! I thought I made that obvious right from the start!" Niamh yelled, earning looks from passersby.

"Can you keep it down?" Daya whispered, trying and failing to pry  Niamh's hand off her wrist.

"Well? I thought you knew how I felt about you." Niamh was confused. She knew Daya couldn't possibly feel the same way about her, but she had made her own feelings clear, right from when they became friends at the start of freshman year.

"I thought you were just flirting… as a joke." Daya replied.

"And why would I do that?"

"Hell if I know! I'm not a telepath, how could I-" She was cut off by a warm sensation on her lips.

Before she could register Niamh's face in front of her, she had grabbed her waist, prying her lips open with her tongue. Daya moaned, relaxing against her and returning her kiss.

Niamh's tongue explored all the corners of her mouth, leaving Daya breathless.

It was warm, soft and so good. Daya could feel all sorts of intense feelings rushing through her body all at once. 

Almost as soon as it happened, it was over. With Niamh looking mighty proud at Daya's disheveled appearance.

"Well, do you still think I'm joking?" Niamh asked with a smirk.

Daya scowled, "Oh hush it!" 

****

A/N: Hi! Thanks for reading. I'm just an amateur writer so please let me know what you think! 

2