Chapter 2 The Goddess of Autumn (2.2)
70 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Goddess of Autumn (2.2)

The next day, I lay leisurely on a tall peach tree while eating a peach I had plucked. Under the tree, a few osmanthus demons chattered endlessly.

"Goddess, which one is better, the heavenly realm or the mortal realm?" one of the osmanthus demons asked me.

"Of course, it's the heavenly realm. Being banished to the mortal realm is the most severe punishment for immortals in the heavenly realm," I closed my eyes and replied without thinking. It was an obvious answer.

"But the mortal realm is more diverse and colorful, there are also people who water me every day," the osmanthus demon said.

"Yes, then you stay in the mortal realm. Don't daydream about becoming an immortal. Living a few hundred years in the mortal realm is also good." This little demon was hopeless. I didn't want to talk anymore, so I shifted to a more comfortable position and continued lying down.

The osmanthus demon who heard my words had no choice but to shut up.

"Go and dig up the osmanthus wine I buried last year," I suddenly remembered burying a jar of osmanthus wine under the tree last year and instructed the osmanthus demons under the tree.

"Goddess... your osmanthus wine had been dug up by someone," one osmanthus demon said.

"What? Who dug it up?" I opened my eyes at this news. Someone dared to dig up the osmanthus wine I had meticilously brewed .

"He's a scholar. He often comes here... Goddess, look, he's here." The osmanthus demon stretched out her hand and pointed. Following the demon's direction, I saw Ye Wenqu carrying a cloth and a bucket of water towards here.

The moment he noticed me, he hurriedly put down what he was holding and ran to the peach tree, then said to me, "Miss... Miss, come down quickly, it's dangerous up there!"

"I... I'll catch you! Don't worry!" Ye Wenqu stretched out his hands in confusion, looking utterly foolish to me.

I jumped lightly and got down from the tree.

"Miss, be careful!" before Yu Wenqu could finish his sentence, I had already landed beside him.

Upon seeing my face, he looked surprised. "Miss! Why are you here?"

I grabbed him by his collar feeling slightly annoyed and questioned, "Did you dig up the osmanthus wine buried under this tree?"

Ye Wenqu looked at me getting closer, bewildered and said with a red face, "Uh... wine... the wine, Miss brewed it?"

"So?"

"This is should be the first time Miss ever brewed wine, that jar of wine isn't drinkable."

"That doesn't give you the right to dig it up!" I tightened my grip on his collar. Last year, I brewed that jar of wine on a whim and although it turned out as a failure, I still could not let others take it away.

"How about I teach Miss how to brew wine as an apology to Miss?" Ye Wenqu suggested with a shy smile.

0